Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 12-01-2012, 04:07 PM   #61
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500
Default Re: Roach confession that Ariza was Pac's drug dealer? (Sweet science article)

Quote:
Originally Posted by juice20 View Post
Does Roach think everyone is uneducated and stupid?! S&C coaches being out of the sport in no way gets rid of PEDS, and a good coach is an asset to a fighter. Period. You'd have to eliminate doctors, physio therapists, local gym rats, bodybuilders, power lifters, anti aging clinics, supplement stores etc etc etc from ever having contact with the atheletes to even have a chance of eliminating PEDs. And that doesn't even cover the true sources, which would need to be outlawed, which will never happen since there is clinical use for these hormones in human and veterinary medicine. ****ing laughable. A good S&C coach is invaluable beyond any potential drug ties.
Good post. Especially how you ended it.
KnuckleUp99 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2012, 04:15 PM   #62
PrinceN
Champion
East Side Guru

Default Re: Roach confession that Ariza was Pac's drug dealer? (Sweet science article)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Fanatic View Post
every top boxer is on peds. idiots
Not #teamPrinceN
Mayweather
Ward
Broner
Canelo

all natural
PrinceN is offline  Top
Old 12-01-2012, 04:37 PM   #63
igor_otsky
Undefeated
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

All I know is that S&C coaches just give them fighters protein shakes.

Holy shit! MikeW is a S&C coach?
igor_otsky is offline  Top
Old 12-01-2012, 04:39 PM   #64
JDK
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 675

This passes as a confession? I doubt Roach would actually act on his words to get rid of strength and conditioning coaches.
Seems more like he's taking shots at either Hernandez or Ariza.. whoever he's pissed at this week.
It's not exactly the best type of hype, but at least there's some only a week from fight night.
JDK is offline  Top
Old 12-01-2012, 05:36 PM   #65
SuperHut
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 450

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
That was a completely irresponsible quote from Roach whether they're guilty or not
SuperHut is offline  Top
Old 12-01-2012, 05:41 PM   #66
Gander Tasco
Champion
East Side Guru

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Gander Tasco is offline  Top
Old 12-01-2012, 05:42 PM   #67
SuperHut
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDK View Post
This passes as a confession? I doubt Roach would actually act on his words to get rid of strength and conditioning coaches.
Seems more like he's taking shots at either Hernandez or Ariza.. whoever he's pissed at this week.
It's not exactly the best type of hype, but at least there's some only a week from fight night.
Confession, admission.. whatever.

It just looks like Roach is inadvertently becoming a whistleblower on Ariza,
SuperHut is offline  Top
Old 12-01-2012, 06:36 PM   #68
SweetHome_Bama
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 10918

Who was Toney's S&C coach when he got busted for steroids? LOL
SweetHome_Bama is offline  Top
Old 12-01-2012, 06:51 PM   #69
SuperHut
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHome_Bama View Post
Who was Toney's S&C coach when he got busted for steroids? LOL
That could have been Justln Fortune.
SuperHut is offline  Top
Old 12-01-2012, 06:58 PM   #70
SweetHome_Bama
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 10918

Quote:
In a sworn declaration in support of the dismissal motion, Roach said Fortune admitted to him that he used performance enhancing drugs, or PEDs.
“During the time that I trained (Fortune), (he) told me that he had used cycled performance enhancing drugs when he was training for the World Games as a power lifter in his home country of Australia,” Roach said in the statement. “Based on the information provided me by plaintiff, I believed that (he) had used PEDs.”
Fortune denied Roach’s assertion in his own sworn declaration.
“I never told Freddie Roach that I had taken steroids,” Fortune said in his statement. “The statements were made as a result of a personal dispute between us that has been going on for years.”
According to Fortune’s court papers, Roach once sued Fortune, claiming he was owed money, but the case was dismissed.
Freddie is full of shit.

Now if he claims Fortune admitted to him that he used PEDs before becoming a power lifter, why would he hire him later at Wild Card to be Toney's personal trainer? LOL.

Quote:
****** Fortune Takes No Prisoners

15.01.04 - By John Garfield, courtesy of Fightworld.us: There's nothing so direct as a smack in the mouth, and that's how ****** Fortune, the former Australian, Marciano-sized, heavyweight, and now conditioning coach for Freddie Roach, speaks. Right between the eyes! He knows that professional fighting is not about the glitzy package that's presented on pay-per-view or the media-comfortable toothpaste ads that put a lump in your throat talking about motherhood and the American flag.
SweetHome_Bama is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum