Old 12-03-2012, 08:20 PM   #31
Haggis McJackass
Semi-neutralist Overseer
ESB Addict

vCash: 177
Default Re: GSP apparently asking for 50Mill

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300press View Post
Atlanta you have proved two things in this thread.

1. You have no life
2. You are good at using Google

I am actually shocked at the lengths you went in this thread to disprove me. You are probably sitting back right now thinking you are the man. The truth...you don't have a life. You have been on the board since 2009 and you have posted over 17,000 times? Break it down that is over 700 times a month for 2 years straight! You have double the post in one month... than I do since 2004!

You think posting all this google recycled shit makes you smart a monkey could do it. Anybody can see that. I can tell you are the type of guy that has never trained martial arts, probably never played sports and i'll go as far as to say you have probably never had a steady girlfriend. How could you when you post on here 100 times a day. It is actually sad.

Like I said initially you made some good points, but then you went off and cut and pasted your way to fame. I know martial arts, I've been a Shodan in Judo since 2008. I don't need to listen to some arm chair athlete tell me otherwise.

NOW. Dissect my entire post like you did earlier, break it down line for line. Try to prove me wrong. Because we all know you are the best. Just do it before Mommy comes home, because you have to be off the computer by supper time!!!
Jesus, that was one-sided. You talked a whole lot of ridiculous nonsense, showed that you have no idea about the realities of hosting events, and then he clowned you bad. Your response there was just embarrassing. You lost the argument mate, and have been reduced to "But I'm tougher than you, you pencil-necked geek, and I bet you're a virgin too!"

Maybe in real life you could have punched him in response and felt like you won the argument, but on the internet you just look like a halfwit tool.

Haggis McJackass is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2012, 08:37 PM   #32
SuperHut
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 450

At least it's only half as much Roy Jones said he wanted for a fight against Tyson
SuperHut is offline  Top
Old 12-03-2012, 08:49 PM   #33
greathamza
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 117

Quote:

1. You have no life

I am actually shocked at the lengths you went in this thread to disprove me. You are probably sitting back right now thinking you are the man. The truth...you don't have a life. You have been on the board since 2009 and you have posted over 17,000 times? Break it down that is over 700 times a month for 2 years straight! You have double the post in one month... than I do since 2004!

You think posting all this google recycled shit makes you smart a monkey could do it. Anybody can see that. I can tell you are the type of guy that has never trained martial arts, probably never played sports and i'll go as far as to say you have probably never had a steady girlfriend. How could you when you post on here 100 times a day. It is actually sad.

Like I said initially you made some good points, but then you went off and cut and pasted your way to fame. I know martial arts, I've been a Shodan in Judo since 2008. I don't need to listen to some arm chair athlete tell me otherwise.

NOW. Dissect my entire post like you did earlier, break it down line for line. Try to prove me wrong. Because we all know you are the best. Just do it before Mommy comes home, because you have to be off the computer by supper time!!!
So basically your argument ends and you have nothing more to say so you go on and on and on and on about nothing
Great counter argument you made there sure did enlighten us
greathamza is offline  Top
Old 12-03-2012, 09:05 PM   #34
Atlanta
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 528

Quote:

1. You have no life

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Keep it up son.
Atlanta is offline  Top
Old 12-03-2012, 09:17 PM   #35
Atlanta
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 528

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis McJackass View Post
Jesus, that was one-sided. You talked a whole lot of ridiculous nonsense, showed that you have no idea about the realities of hosting events, and then he clowned you bad. Your response there was just embarrassing. You lost the argument mate, and have been reduced to "But I'm tougher than you, you pencil-necked geek, and I bet you're a virgin too!"

Maybe in real life you could have punched him in response and felt like you won the argument, but on the internet you just look like a halfwit tool.

I like how he is upset with me when he should be upset with Math/s. Is this how Nate Silver felt before November 6th?
Atlanta is offline  Top
Old 12-04-2012, 01:27 AM   #36
300press
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis McJackass View Post

Coming from a ex drug addict closet homo***ual that is funny, Haggis. At least you came out and accepted yourself for what you really are, I have some respect for you.

If you guys had as much passion on this board as you did in "reality" you would be extremely successful. This is the internet, it is not reality. You search for conflict because your lives are pathetic. I wish all of you the best in future. I will log on 1-2 years from now to check up on you keyboard warriors.
300press is offline  Top
Old 12-04-2012, 09:42 AM   #37
SouthpawSlayer
Im coming for you
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84CH0FMFfw4[/ame]
SouthpawSlayer is offline  Top
Old 12-04-2012, 10:40 AM   #38
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoo View Post
I liked the bit where Rob posted links that this story wasnt true but y'all talked about it anyway...
scurlaruntings is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum