Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

 
  


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2012, 02:07 PM   #31
widdy
lancs,where real men live
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: ,burnleylancashire
Posts: 2,878
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Are Manchester fans the most disrespectful?

[quote=PaulieMc;14329501]What on Earth are you talking about?[/


[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
widdy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:55 PM   #32
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: trying to increase my overdraft....
Posts: 23,338
vCash: 75
Default Re: Are Manchester fans the most disrespectful?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slip&counter View Post
I've always had a good experience whenever i've gone to Manchester, tbh.
Me too.

I've always been surprised how friendly the people are to be honest.

Saying that I've never been to any of the really rough Manc areas, who'd murder someone speaking in a Leeds accent as if it's nothing.

Scousers vary, 90% of them are absolutely fine, the other 10% kinda spoil it for the rest of them.

Londoners.... again, mixed experiences. I just can't believe the way some of them dress. Brutal stuff.
Beeston Brawler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:57 AM   #33
Macky
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Manchester
Posts: 1,749
vCash: 500
Default Re: Are Manchester fans the most disrespectful?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lirva View Post
Even the scots applauded gomez when he did arthur
........and then they tried to break into his dressing room after it you mug.
Macky is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2012, 07:14 AM   #34
Jim Bowen
MARVELOUS
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Manchester
Posts: 2,324
vCash: 500
Default Re: Are Manchester fans the most disrespectful?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeston Brawler View Post
Me too.

I've always been surprised how friendly the people are to be honest.

Saying that I've never been to any of the really rough Manc areas, who'd murder someone speaking in a Leeds accent as if it's nothing.

Scousers vary, 90% of them are absolutely fine, the other 10% kinda spoil it for the rest of them.

Londoners.... again, mixed experiences. I just can't believe the way some of them dress. Brutal stuff.

It's not that mate, most Football fans are all gob anyway.
Jim Bowen is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:28 AM   #35
mckay_89
Haw you!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Funky Town
Posts: 2,285
vCash: 1065
Default Re: Are Manchester fans the most disrespectful?

I'll be honest and say I was pretty disappointed at how disrespectful of lot of my fellow Weegies were to Mitchell when he fought Burns. I suppose that's what happens when you move onto fighting in big arenas though, you're going to attract more arseholes.
mckay_89 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:17 AM   #36
Sweet EP
Jab & Move Baby!
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 490
vCash: 75
Default Re: Are Manchester fans the most disrespectful?

Quote:
Originally Posted by efc85 View Post
If you like winding scousers up go to liverpool it's full of them mate
Or Manchester airport - bloody Hundreds of the buggers!!!!
Sweet EP is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 04:06 AM   #37
Old Greg
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 231
vCash: 500
Default Re: Are Manchester fans the most disrespectful?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lirva View Post
Regularly booing national anthems. We all remember mayweather vs hatton. They brought Shame to great Britain that night

Booing senchenko after the fight

I remember watching John Joe Nevin lose in the Olympic final in a packed bar in Dublin and everyone was disappointed to lose but every person in the bar applauded when Campbell was announced the winner

Manchester fans have no class
People from all over the UK and Ireland went in support of Hatton that time, blaming that on Mancs is extremely ****ing stupid.
Old Greg is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:26 PM   #38
Tdog
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 83
vCash: 500
Default Re: Are Manchester fans the most disrespectful?

Manchester is the boxing capital of the country
Tdog is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013