Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

 
  


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2012, 01:00 AM   #1
DobyZhee
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 14,744
vCash: 928
Default Will the mexicans get their revenge against the pinoys..

This weekend?

Viloria beats up marquez
Do

Donaire beats up every Mexican

Pacs beaten up mexicans..

Will it be the year where they finally taste victory against the gold blue and red?

Let's hear it.
DobyZhee is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:11 AM   #2
Hatesrats
"Al Grito De Guerra"
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Oxnard, CA
Posts: 28,546
vCash: 3000
Default Re: Will the mexicans get their revenge against the pinoys..

Rivalry ain't that thick... It's all hype.
(Nobody cares)
Hatesrats is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:15 AM   #3
JoeCamelTow
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,960
vCash: 500
Default Re: Will the mexicans get their revenge against the pinoys..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DobyZhee View Post
This weekend?

Viloria beats up marquez
Do

Donaire beats up every Mexican

Pacs beaten up mexicans..

Will it be the year where they finally taste victory against the gold blue and red?

Let's hear it.
Pactards
JoeCamelTow is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2012, 01:16 AM   #4
DobyZhee
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 14,744
vCash: 928
Default Re: Will the mexicans get their revenge against the pinoys..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatesrats View Post
Rivalry ain't that thick... It's all hype.
(Nobody cares)
Come on HR, it's a small current rivalry.

You throwing the white flag up this early?
DobyZhee is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:21 AM   #5
Hatesrats
"Al Grito De Guerra"
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Oxnard, CA
Posts: 28,546
vCash: 3000
Default Re: Will the mexicans get their revenge against the pinoys..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DobyZhee View Post
Come on HR, it's a small current rivalry.

You throwing the white flag up this early?
OK, then we will go 2-1 Vs. The Blue Gold & Red.

Marquez & Vasquez will hold it down.
(Arce is the only wild card)
Hatesrats is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:22 AM   #6
SugarShane_24
ESB good-looking member
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: the few, the proud, the Philippines
Posts: 4,439
vCash: 75
Default Re: Will the mexicans get their revenge against the pinoys..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DobyZhee View Post
Come on HR, it's a small current rivalry.

You throwing the white flag up this early?
That's their MO this point.

Dismiss Filipino's and maintain that PR is the best rivalry.
SugarShane_24 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:26 AM   #7
DobyZhee
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 14,744
vCash: 928
Default Re: Will the mexicans get their revenge against the pinoys..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatesrats View Post
OK, then we will go 2-1 Vs. The Blue Gold & Red.

Marquez & Vasquez will hold it down.
(Arce is the only wild card)
Marquez beating PAC would be mexico's biggest win since???
DobyZhee is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:38 AM   #8
Doc
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The City Of Angels.
Posts: 8,963
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Will the mexicans get their revenge against the pinoys..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DobyZhee View Post
Marquez beating PAC would be mexico's biggest win since???
Marquez already tap that ass and Pac knows it, why you think there is a part 4, lmao.

also there ain't no rivalry, none, how can there be one when Marquez is EL PAPA DEL PACQUIAO, and Morales also tap that ass and donaire lost to a Mexican already.

No rivalry, none. Pacquiao gonna fight n old 40 year old Marquez and Still lose..
Doc is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:38 AM   #9
gyll
Undetectable
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,943
vCash: 500
Default Re: Will the mexicans get their revenge against the pinoys..

True, no Mexican can beat Donaire and maybe Pac as well. But do we really need to bring race into it? I mean it's like saying whites and blacks have a long history of competitive rapping just because Eminem can slaughter a lot of black dudes on the microphone. For Mexicans Saturday will be about Marquez and bringing home a big win, not about beating Filipinos or one-upping them.
gyll is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:43 AM   #10
JoeCamelTow
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,960
vCash: 500
Default Re: Will the mexicans get their revenge against the pinoys..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyll View Post
True, no Mexican can beat Donaire and maybe Pac as well. But do we really need to bring race into it? I mean it's like saying whites and blacks have a long history of competitive rapping just because Eminem can slaughter a lot of black dudes on the microphone. For Mexicans Saturday will be about Marquez and bringing home a big win, not about beating Filipinos or one-upping them.
Wrong twice in such a small sentence.
JoeCamelTow is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:54 AM   #11
dodong
>>PACQUIAO<<
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 11,655
vCash: 115
Default Re: Will the mexicans get their revenge against the pinoys..

a long time ago, mexican boxers were warriors...filipinos are now taking over.

confirmation will be with a sweep...pac over jmm, gesta knocking out vasquez and farenas shattering that glass.
dodong is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:35 AM   #12
kwilson71
#MAYDAY
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Houston,TX
Posts: 1,932
vCash: 75
Default Re: Will the mexicans get their revenge against the pinoys..

Jmm is going to do what he always does to Pac

Gesta getting exposed

Donaire just a G,no Mexican can **** with him lol
kwilson71 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:55 AM   #13
pejevan
inmate No. 1363917
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 9,090
vCash: 1343
Default Re: Will the mexicans get their revenge against the pinoys..

Donaire is an american.
pejevan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:00 AM   #14
DobyZhee
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 14,744
vCash: 928
Default Re: Will the mexicans get their revenge against the pinoys..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Marquez already tap that ass and Pac knows it, why you think there is a part 4, lmao.

also there ain't no rivalry, none, how can there be one when Marquez is EL PAPA DEL PACQUIAO, and Morales also tap that ass and donaire lost to a Mexican already.

No rivalry, none. Pacquiao gonna fight n old 40 year old Marquez and Still lose..
He didn't tap shit bitch. He never had PAC clinching

Pac clinched his balls on the mat..holy shit.

Last edited by DobyZhee; 12-10-2012 at 03:36 AM. Reason: fixed
DobyZhee is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:02 AM   #15
DobyZhee
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 14,744
vCash: 928
Default Re: Will the mexicans get their revenge against the pinoys..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodong View Post
a long time ago, mexican boxers were warriors...filipinos are now taking over.

confirmation will be with a sweep...pac over jmm, gesta knocking out vasquez and farenas shattering that glass.
Idiot, they are still warriors.
DobyZhee is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013