Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2012, 05:01 PM   #45376
moorser
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 3,919
vCash: 75
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Ormond in against shite again,why couldnt they even try fagan or sumthing
moorser is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2012, 06:08 PM   #45377
moorser
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 3,919
vCash: 75
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Kurt Walker into Semis of World youths

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
moorser is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:14 PM   #45378
paddymickey
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,540
vCash: 933
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by puca View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Neptune card and opponents,
Spikes fighting a lad with a 18-12 record,The Sharpe fight is off apparently.
Could they afford to offer Coyle a legitimate fee?
Surely with Spike,Coyle,O'KAne and Fitz there are plenty of options.
paddymickey is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:55 PM   #45379
jonnytightlips
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: I aint sayin nothin
Posts: 2,703
vCash: 900
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamburke83 View Post
Full night of boxing on Saturday on TV.
From 8.00 Magee v Kessler, Barker v Hope, O'Kane v Ryder on Sky Sports
Then 2.00am Prime time showing 4 full fights, Pajo v Fortuna, Pac v Marquez, Gamboa, Vazquez

And nearly forgot De geale is on a hessenny bill on Chanel 5 too
****in epic night of boxing that. Think I will be staying in.
jonnytightlips is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:55 PM   #45380
Big Ears
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Republic of Ireland
Posts: 1,139
vCash: 75
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by puca View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Neptune card and opponents,
Spikes fighting a lad with a 18-12 record,The Sharpe fight is off apparently.
Musiyiwa is an improvement from Sharpe imo and likely came at a cheaper price too. Some of the other opponents are a little disappointing it must be said.

Well just Ormond's and Donnellan's really, Matovu is probably the right choice for Tims considering 2 defeats in a row and the nature of his last loss, while you can't complain about a 1-2 fighter (with neither loss by stoppage) for Keeler in his first pro fight.

Best of luck to Luke aswell, hopefully the start of a very good pro career.
Big Ears is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:16 AM   #45381
puca
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,379
vCash: 697
Thumbs up Re: Irish Boxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Ears View Post
Musiyiwa is an improvement from Sharpe imo and likely came at a cheaper price too. Some of the other opponents are a little disappointing it must be said.

Well just Ormond's and Donnellan's really, Matovu is probably the right choice for Tims considering 2 defeats in a row and the nature of his last loss, while you can't complain about a 1-2 fighter (with neither loss by stoppage) for Keeler in his first pro fight.

Best of luck to Luke aswell, hopefully the start of a very good pro career.
That about sums it up alright,
probably better than sharpe and as said cheaper so how bad.
the rest of the opponents i suppose we have to put down to a first time show and 10 days before the big man comes so budgets are probably watertight
i would be interested in who Steve was supposed to fight in England though.
i would be surprised if it wasn't someone of a higher caliber.
puca is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:30 AM   #45382
marty
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Dublin
Posts: 1,544
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by puca View Post
That about sums it up alright,
probably better than sharpe and as said cheaper so how bad.
the rest of the opponents i suppose we have to put down to a first time show and 10 days before the big man comes so budgets are probably watertight
i would be interested in who Steve was supposed to fight in England though.
i would be surprised if it wasn't someone of a higher caliber.
I think this shown is being televised by Setanta
marty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:07 AM   #45383
irishdan
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: dublin/drimnagh
Posts: 394
vCash: 107
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Some big news possibly going break this evening about Irish fighter!
irishdan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:49 AM   #45384
moorser
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 3,919
vCash: 75
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishdan View Post
Some big news possibly going break this evening about Irish fighter!
Spill
moorser is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:27 AM   #45385
Roddy Collins
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 342
vCash: 500
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by moorser View Post
Spill
i agree, give us a clue at least!
Roddy Collins is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:00 AM   #45386
gasman
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,068
vCash: 900
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Well Carson Jones has been looking for a replacement.....

Last edited by gasman; 12-05-2012 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Wrong name
gasman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:06 AM   #45387
mosseylennon
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: North Tijuana
Posts: 475
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasman View Post
Well Darren Barker has been looking for a replacement.....
Andy Lee?
mosseylennon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:13 AM   #45388
gasman
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,068
vCash: 900
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosseylennon View Post
Andy Lee?
I meant to say Carson Jones, what Irish fighter could fight him at such short notice?
gasman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:19 AM   #45389
gasman
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,068
vCash: 900
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Scratch that one out, Carson Jones has confirmed that he is fighting Beka Sutizde in an 8 rounder
gasman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:20 AM   #45390
Paddy
ESB Founders Club
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,996
vCash: 174
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasman View Post
I meant to say Carson Jones, what Irish fighter could fight him at such short notice?
Gael Force

but they are good mates

Last edited by Paddy; 12-05-2012 at 10:36 AM.
Paddy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013