Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 12-05-2012, 04:48 PM   #31
I1T2BOX
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: Cotto-Canelo Was Already Agreed Upon For May 4

Everybody seems to be of the notion that Trout is somehow special after last saturday's performance. When the truth is that Cotto was getting to him in the middle rounds then ran out of gas. Trout did not gain any fans last week and will probably never have the capacity to put asses in seats. Trout's inability to take out the much smaller Cotto have's me confidently still picking Canelo should they meet. People will moan, bitch and complain but in the end they WILL watch Cotto/Canelo if it gets made. Look at Pac/Marquez4....swallow it.
I1T2BOX is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2012, 04:58 PM   #32
Doc
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by I1T2BOX View Post
Everybody seems to be of the notion that Trout is somehow special after last saturday's performance. When the truth is that Cotto was getting to him in the middle rounds then ran out of gas. Trout did not gain any fans last week and will probably never have the capacity to put asses in seats. Trout's inability to take out the much smaller Cotto have's me confidently still picking Canelo should they meet. People will moan, bitch and complain but in the end they WILL watch Cotto/Canelo if it gets made. Look at Pac/Marquez4....swallow it.
I didn't like what I saw from trout in the early and mid rounds, makes him look unspecial only till cotto gassed as he always does in the end was when trout outclassed him it was pretty even until the 9th, which leads me to believe a physically beast canelo would have trout on hid bike the whole 12 Afraid to engage Like he wad with a equally sized opponent in drod as canelo can go hard for 12, the body shots and combos would be to much
Doc is offline  Top
Old 12-05-2012, 05:07 PM   #33
I1T2BOX
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
I didn't like what I saw from trout in the early and mid rounds, makes him look unspecial only till cotto gassed as he always does in the end was when trout outclassed him it was pretty even until the 9th, which leads me to believe a physically beast canelo would have trout on hid bike the whole 12 Afraid to engage Like he wad with a equally sized opponent in drod as canelo can go hard for 12, the body shots and combos would be to much

Canelo's style resembles that of a younger Cotto, he's patient, quick with his combinations and dangerous going to the body. He has the frame and size to carry him to 160 too. If Cotto had Trout backing up while catching him clean, i think Canelo can impose himself earlier and take him out. Trout is cagey and tricky but he's not untouchable. It'll make for a good fight but imo Cotto is still a good option for Canelo.
I1T2BOX is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum