Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Old 12-04-2012, 02:25 AM   #316
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

vCash: 634
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

I paid $23 for d-aspartic acid in Canada, they want 68 for the same one here! same value to their dollar too.

Supplements and gyms seem very over-priced here.

P.s

Lol @ old man Lefty stalking me and lying.
Anglosaxon is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2012, 03:01 AM   #317
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1947
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglosaxon View Post
I paid $23 for d-aspartic acid in Canada, they want 68 for the same one here! same value to their dollar too.

P.s

D-aspartic acid is a load of shit if you're expecting it to have any significant effect on hypertrophy - save your money
Jdsm is offline  Top
Old 12-04-2012, 10:06 AM   #318
cutthroat22

vCash: 213

Question for anglo

Just wondering if I changed my no brand gym t shirts to expensive brands, would I see better results? I notice you're very anti no brand.
cutthroat22 is offline  Top
Old 12-04-2012, 01:03 PM   #319
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:

P.s

What's the matter, there's about 20 alts of lefty laying into you in that thread
We can see the shame coming through in your posts
dealt_with is offline  Top
Old 12-04-2012, 01:12 PM   #320
ROACH
Belt holder
ESB Addict

dealt with aka LEFTY is getting CRUSHED in this thread.
ROACH is offline  Top
Old 12-04-2012, 05:49 PM   #321
Smudger
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1323

If your arms gets sort of pins and needles during a set of dumbbell rows... Will my arm full off? But seriously, am I having a stroke because there's no reason why blood shouldn't be getting to my arm seeing as it's below my body during dumbbell rows...
Smudger is offline  Top
Old 12-05-2012, 05:27 PM   #322
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1947

Didn't fancy starting a new thread for it and since everybody in here talks random bollocks anyway - a member off here that I've been doing his nutrition/conditioning work for had his first bout tonight and won. Had himself ~500g of carbs yesterday and didn't have to drain himself to make the weight. Didn't have him running either.
Jdsm is offline  Top
Old 12-05-2012, 06:11 PM   #323
craigseventy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Nice one, film the fight?
Fancy doing me a bulk diet plan ha. Your right there's too much bollocks in this thread nowadays so I'm mostly sticking to smalls' thread now.
craigseventy is offline  Top
Old 12-05-2012, 06:24 PM   #324
pichuchu
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Good about that bout.
I hope you charged him a good price!
pichuchu is offline  Top
Old 12-05-2012, 07:34 PM   #325
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdsm View Post
D-aspartic acid is a load of shit if you're expecting it to have any significant effect on hypertrophy - save your money
My buddy in Canada raved about D=Aspartic acid, I read the reviews too, but never tried it, heard very good things, what is it you dislike about it?

I was going to combine that and L-agimine
Old 12-05-2012, 08:21 PM   #326
GlassJawsExist
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 496

Anglo, what stretch routines do you do, and how often?
GlassJawsExist is offline  Top
Old 12-05-2012, 08:26 PM   #327
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassJaw***ist View Post
Anglo, what stretch routines do you do, and how often?
I like to do some basic pilates 3 days a week, I may up this soon, I am finding my joints are straining a lot more than before.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:27 PM   #328
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
My buddy in Canada raved about D=Aspartic acid, I read the reviews too, but never tried it, heard very good things, what is it you dislike about it?

I was going to combine that and L-agimine
Reads a review to determine if a supplement works. You're as dumb as you look
Old 12-05-2012, 11:04 PM   #329
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealt_with View Post
Reads a review to determine if a supplement works. You're as dumb as you look
lol old man Lefty still trying, despite being exposed over and over, then ran off my other thread..... do you read movie reviews? do you take into account any personal experience people have with things? of course you don't, we saw how putrid you are in your pics with the old man who you bought nipple rings for.

Why do you even bother anymore, you roll in from the sidelines, try take jabs, get blasted back out, cheer on the side lines for other people, use most of my lines, then realise you get humbled everytime, cry, and return for more beatings....
Old 12-05-2012, 11:35 PM   #330
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
lol old man Lefty still trying, despite being exposed over and over, then ran off my other thread..... do you read movie reviews? do you take into account any personal experience people have with things? of course you don't, we saw how putrid you are in your pics with the old man who you bought nipple rings for.

Why do you even bother anymore, you roll in from the sidelines, try take jabs, get blasted back out, cheer on the side lines for other people, use most of my lines, then realise you get humbled everytime, cry, and return for more beatings....
I'm not lefty you clown. I don't know what you're babbling on about, all I know is that you're the laughing stock of this forum. Look at that thread in the lounge, you and your ugly bitch got destroyed from all angles No one is saying anything to me apart from you and that guy who thinks weights are the devil.
Ever heard of a placebo dopey? You don't take personal accounts seriously with something like a supplement, there are a million variables that will affect how someone responds or how they think they respond to something. If you take a personal anecdote as an indication if a supplement works or not you are a legitimate retard. So you're not just mentally deranged but also mentally retarded

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing