boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2012, 04:55 AM   #1
Darni187
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: London U.K
Posts: 6,151
vCash: 75
Default 2013 will be the year when KING KHAN RETURNS, Garcia, PEDerson revenge!!!

With just over a week till Khan fights Molina in which we will see a more paced and watchfull Khan and him boxing back to boxing instead of fighting, we expect to see a nice win here and Hunters input as the new coach to bare fruit.

2013 Khan will go after Garcia and school him, i mean when Khan takes that left hand away from Garcia what he got left?? nothing, Khan boxes and moves Garcia wont offer nothing.

Hope Zab dont beat Garcia.
Darni187 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2012, 05:32 AM   #2
MAG1965
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Dallas,Texas.
Posts: 17,399
vCash: 1010
Default Re: 2013 will be the year when KING KHAN RETURNS, Garcia, PEDerson revenge!!!

I was a big Khan fan. I thought this guy has the best hand speed in a long time. Rare. But he has no discipline and not have any plan to set up his punches with the jab to go with that handspeed. If he starts landing he tries to get a knockout and does not set up his punches like he should and comes close to being countered because he is just trying to land anything. I don't give Garcia that much credit for his win because even with Peterson, Khan left himself open in exchanges. He was winning most of them because of speed, but he was close to being countered. I thought oh man Peterson is getting close when Khan goes for broke and leaves himself open. Had Peterson landed something big he could have stopped Khan like Garcia did. I am not sure who is going to win Zab vs. Garcia, probably the youth and power of Garcia, but Zab has a chance to look ok in that fight if he uses his jab and can avoid getting hit and stays fighting his fight. I think Garcia's win over Khan was 75 percent Khan's fault of leaving himself open.
MAG1965 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:42 AM   #3
Boxing101
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 416
vCash: 500
Default Re: 2013 will be the year when KING KHAN RETURNS, Garcia, PEDerson revenge!!!

In 2013 Khan gets his chin shattered worse than ever before and retires.
Boxing101 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:45 AM   #4
Go Getta
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: London, UK
Posts: 2,222
vCash: 336
Default Re: 2013 will be the year when KING KHAN RETURNS, Garcia, PEDerson revenge!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAG1965 View Post
I was a big Khan fan. I thought this guy has the best hand speed in a long time. Rare. But he has no discipline and not have any plan to set up his punches with the jab to go with that handspeed. If he starts landing he tries to get a knockout and does not set up his punches like he should and comes close to being countered because he is just trying to land anything. I don't give Garcia that much credit for his win because even with Peterson, Khan left himself open in exchanges. He was winning most of them because of speed, but he was close to being countered. I thought oh man Peterson is getting close when Khan goes for broke and leaves himself open. Had Peterson landed something big he could have stopped Khan like Garcia did. I am not sure who is going to win Zab vs. Garcia, probably the youth and power of Garcia, but Zab has a chance to look ok in that fight if he uses his jab and can avoid getting hit and stays fighting his fight. I think Garcia's win over Khan was 75 percent Khan's fault of leaving himself open.
Yep Khan recklessness cost him the losses more so vs Garcia as Peterson fight had other factors effecting the outcome too.

Yes Khan does have these problems but Hunter is the best guy for these problems, and i believe with his help and Khan's willingness to go back to boxing instead of fighting will pay off.

I still believe when Khan chooses to box he is a problem for any fighter so lets see if Hunter and tune Khan's head, i think he will.
Go Getta is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:45 AM   #5
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 19,893
vCash: 75
Default Re: 2013 will be the year when KING KHAN RETURNS, Garcia, PEDerson revenge!!!

Quote:
2013 will be the year when KING KHAN RETURNS, Garcia, PEDerson revenge!!!
Aaaaaaand here we go again. You do this every year, Darni.
Uncle Rico is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:02 AM   #6
canucks9314
Iron Chinned ATG Warrior
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,217
vCash: 2146
Default Re: 2013 will be the year when KING KHAN RETURNS, Garcia, PEDerson revenge!!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
canucks9314 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:08 AM   #7
yingyang
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,195
vCash: 500
Default Re: 2013 will be the year when KING KHAN RETURNS, Garcia, PEDerson revenge!!!

Khan is a joke... He will never ba an elite.
yingyang is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:10 AM   #8
floyd_g.o.a.t
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 7,991
vCash: 75
Default Re: 2013 will be the year when KING KHAN RETURNS, Garcia, PEDerson revenge!!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
floyd_g.o.a.t is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:16 AM   #9
AnthonyW
ESB Official Gif Poster
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,366
vCash: 920
Default Re: 2013 will be the year when KING KHAN RETURNS, Garcia, PEDerson revenge!!!

You've posted this same thread over and over again (change opponent/future opponent names) under different accounts. None of your predictions have come to fruition. Have you noticed though that the quality of opponents being named are lowering as each thread is started?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
Aaaaaaand here we go again. You do this every year, Darni.
Beat me to it
AnthonyW is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:20 AM   #10
Go Getta
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: London, UK
Posts: 2,222
vCash: 336
Default Re: 2013 will be the year when KING KHAN RETURNS, Garcia, PEDerson revenge!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
Aaaaaaand here we go again. You do this every year, Darni.
Well the past 2 fights Khan has lost and one of them a close close fight which many fought Khan won.

Khan will NOT have a year like that again mark this thread.
Go Getta is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:24 AM   #11
AnthonyW
ESB Official Gif Poster
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,366
vCash: 920
Default Re: 2013 will be the year when KING KHAN RETURNS, Garcia, PEDerson revenge!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getta View Post
Well the past 2 fights Khan has lost and one of them a close close fight which many fought Khan won.

Khan will NOT have a year like that again mark this thread.
You forgot which account you posted from.
AnthonyW is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:26 AM   #12
richoxenham
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: wigan
Posts: 42
vCash: 4715
Default Re: 2013 will be the year when KING KHAN RETURNS, Garcia, PEDerson revenge!!!

he hasnt got a boxers braien tho so i dont expect out 2 chang
richoxenham is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:26 AM   #13
MAG1965
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Dallas,Texas.
Posts: 17,399
vCash: 1010
Default Re: 2013 will be the year when KING KHAN RETURNS, Garcia, PEDerson revenge!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getta View Post
Yep Khan recklessness cost him the losses more so vs Garcia as Peterson fight had other factors effecting the outcome too.

Yes Khan does have these problems but Hunter is the best guy for these problems, and i believe with his help and Khan's willingness to go back to boxing instead of fighting will pay off.

I still believe when Khan chooses to box he is a problem for any fighter so lets see if Hunter and tune Khan's head, i think he will.
if he boxes he can beat anyone, but he has to stick to it. I actually think he should fight disciplined but also work the heavybag a lot and build up his shoulders and body punching. That would make him much more effective to drop the hands of guys instead of trying to land on them and head hunting.

Hearns after Hagler worked the heavybag and his shoulders were huge going in to fight Shuler, and the body punches opened up the Shuler cross armed defense. I think if Khan wants to pattern himself after someone it would be a little of Hearns offense without the way Tommy would go for the knockout, since I think Hearns was more offensive and punched harder than Khan so he could take those chances and usually succeed, although even a great like Hearns would leave himself open and got hit like against Barkley.
. But if Khan sets up his punches he could become a very good fighter. But he cannot get into that slugging it out thing because Amir does not have a great chin. He gets hit clean on the chin he does not react well. He has to be defensive and disciplined. That is the only way his career can do well from this point.
MAG1965 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:26 AM   #14
Darni187
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: London U.K
Posts: 6,151
vCash: 75
Default Re: 2013 will be the year when KING KHAN RETURNS, Garcia, PEDerson revenge!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyW View Post
You forgot which account you posted from.
Damm my phone
Darni187 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:27 AM   #15
AnthonyW
ESB Official Gif Poster
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,366
vCash: 920
Default Re: 2013 will be the year when KING KHAN RETURNS, Garcia, PEDerson revenge!!!

AnthonyW is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015