easy 59 48.36%
not easy 63 51.64%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-06-2012, 02:07 PM   #31
Boxingfan2
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Would Matthysse be a difficult fight for Mayweather?

I think Mayweather would win a rather wide decision but it would still be a hard fight because Mathysses constant pressure would force Floyd to throw lots of punches throughout.
Boxingfan2 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2012, 02:11 PM   #32
TheJuggernaut
HITCHSLAP!!
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbbigmike View Post
Is this Bizzaro world here like seriously LM couldn't KO/beat the chicken dancer himself in Zab who's been shot for like 10 years, but now he's Tito Trinidad and wins all theoretical matches

This site at times

....Who in this thread said Lucas would win?
TheJuggernaut is offline  Top
Old 12-06-2012, 07:35 PM   #33
box4life11
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1444

[quote=BagsWithDust;14341346]I think you meant to say pacquiao wont fight anybody dangerous unless they come off a loss or look ripe. Mayweathers last 5 opponents were coming off fresh wins over champions moron.

Anyway to answer the thread if 140 mayweather would easily win wide UD but at 147 i see it being a more competitive fight but mayweather winning

It was to my understanding that Ortiz just slipped by Berto and quit soon before that against Madonna guy

Floyd's last five opponents and why I think he fought them

1. Ortiz quit against madanda
2.Mosley 40 years old and looked like shit against mayorga until he knocked him out
3. Marquez getting up there and floyd had weight advantage
4.hatton just got beat by Luiz collazo gift dec
box4life11 is online now  Top
Old 12-06-2012, 07:39 PM   #34
box4life11
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BagsWithDust View Post
I think you meant to say pacquiao wont fight anybody dangerous unless they come off a loss or look ripe. Mayweathers last 5 opponents were coming off fresh wins over champions moron.

Anyway to answer the thread if 140 mayweather would easily win wide UD but at 147 i see it being a more competitive fight but mayweather winning UD
I stopped reading the last part soon as you said lucas was and easy Fight I'm not so sure Floyd would bealive that lol
Old 12-06-2012, 07:41 PM   #35
box4life11
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJuggernaut View Post

....Who in this thread said Lucas would win?
Unless Floyd runs all night he won't beat him or Saul alveraz thats my opinion.
I also think Lucas mattyhsse beats PACman in a brutal fight
Old 12-06-2012, 07:43 PM   #36
Box702
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Originally Posted by box4life11 View Post
"Whoever says mattyhsse is a easy fight for floyd is either racist biased or stupid .."

That pretty much sums it up.Matthysse is truly undefeated,floyd got up & left once to avoid any Lucas questions.Obviously not saying he's ducking him or scared but Floyd would never consider it.Lucas gives anybody problems even an elite fighter like floyd anybody who thinks either wise is just a stupid bias fan boy.He'd give him a run for his money & then some.Tougher than guerrero & unproven canela hands down.The only bigger threat is Sergio.Gotta respect Argentinians they fight everybody unlike some .
Box702 is offline  Top
Old 12-06-2012, 08:00 PM   #37
Bogotazo
Amateur
East Side VIP

vCash: 121

I don't see him landing on Floyd with any consistency. I don't see him being able to avoid Floyd's power punches. I don't see him winning, or even making Floyd drop more than 1 round, or going the distance. Unless Floyd has severely declined.

Matthysse is a solid fighter, one of the best at 140, but he still has to develop more IMO. He can keep improving and adding to his fundamentally sound pressure-fighting game. He just doesn't throw anything at Floyd he hasn't seen before.

Last edited by Bogotazo; 01-01-2013 at 01:09 PM.
Bogotazo is offline  Top
Old 12-06-2012, 08:54 PM   #38
canucks9314
Iron Chinned ATG Warrior
East Side Guru

vCash: 2146

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
I don't see him landing on Floyd with any consistency. I don't see him being able to avoid Floyd's power punches. I don't see him winning, or even making Floyd drop more than 1 round, or going the distance. Unless Floyd has severely declined.

Matthysse is a solid fighter, one of the best at 140, but he still has to develop more IMO. He can keep improving and adding to his fundamentally sound pressure-fighting sound. He just doesn't throw anything at Floyd he hasn't seen before.
This.

you lose an avi bet or something?
canucks9314 is offline  Top
Old 12-06-2012, 09:10 PM   #39
Ding
Champ
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1000

Floyd would beat the shit out of Matthysse on the inside.
Ding is offline  Top
Old 12-06-2012, 09:22 PM   #40
Bogotazo
Amateur
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucks9314 View Post
This.

you lose an avi bet or something?
Yep
Bogotazo is offline  Top
Old 12-06-2012, 09:33 PM   #41
Box702
Contender
ESB Senior Member

This poll shows how many ignorant bias flomos there are,Use to like & respect Him but was nothing nothing close to these Floydiots now at days that get horribly offended like he was their wife when something bad is said about him .The guy boasts all the time & has stated numerous times he made himself villain cause nobody respected him or basically payed him any attention.Talk about a sell out,Lived in vegas all my life as a former fan never been to his gym or fights but you mother****ers damn near suk his dick wtf would you actually do if you lived in vegas?Don't answer that don't even want to know.I get my moneys worth with Matthysse were as in "Money" is just money hungry for my $.It took me while to figure out considering was only a teen but seen through his fake ass.He's never been about fighting the best unless he has no choice & is forced too.That's why i hate & stopped supporting the guy,He has all the talent/skill in the world but lacks balls what a damn shame never face a prime legit threat..Forget about Pac/Sergio it won't happen there is always an excuse.Instead get ready to dish out 70$ for mismatch in guerrero & unproven/inexperienced Canela the diva.
Box702 is offline  Top
Old 12-06-2012, 10:20 PM   #42
VBOX
JOURNEYMAN
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 200

Hell no. Judah boxed his ass, and no, a late surge might look good to the youngsters and sluggers out there but it doesn't win boxing matches.

Floyd wins, bet the bank.
VBOX is offline  Top
Old 12-06-2012, 10:46 PM   #43
Bogotazo
Amateur
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box702 View Post
This poll shows how many ignorant bias flomos there are,Use to like & respect Him but was nothing nothing close to these Floydiots now at days that get horribly offended like he was their wife when something bad is said about him .The guy boasts all the time & has stated numerous times he made himself villain cause nobody respected him or basically payed him any attention.Talk about a sell out,Lived in vegas all my life as a former fan never been to his gym or fights but you mother****ers damn near suk his dick wtf would you actually do if you lived in vegas?Don't answer that don't even want to know.I get my moneys worth with Matthysse were as in "Money" is just money hungry for my $.It took me while to figure out considering was only a teen but seen through his fake ass.He's never been about fighting the best unless he has no choice & is forced too.That's why i hate & stopped supporting the guy,He has all the talent/skill in the world but lacks balls what a damn shame never face a prime legit threat..Forget about Pac/Sergio it won't happen there is always an excuse.Instead get ready to dish out 70$ for mismatch in guerrero & unproven/inexperienced Canela the diva.
You do realize 0% of your post had anything to do with why the poll results are biased and how Floyd wouldn't handily win the fight, right?
Bogotazo is offline  Top
Old 12-06-2012, 10:48 PM   #44
Farmboxer
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Matthysse would kick Void's arse!
Farmboxer is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2012, 12:23 AM   #45
Box702
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
You do realize 0% of your post had anything to do with why the poll results are biased and how Floyd wouldn't handily win the fight, right?
You do realize this comment wasn't directed towards anybody in particular & you have an avatar that says you're stupid right?
Box702 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum