Boxing News 24 Forum
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2012, 12:21 PM   #1
MVC
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6,200
vCash: 681
Default I had Ottke 114-113 even after the 10-8 RD6 vs Reid

In the fight, he closed it out well in my opinion. You could say Reid had the cleaner punches but Sven's ring generalship and defense really pulled through after watching it in SLOW MOTION

People who call it a robbery clearly did not watch it in slow mo. The ref was truly a disgrace though.

Sven is a good fighter and I think he closed it out well that fight. It was NOT a robbery like many say it was, the guys saying it just bandwagons lol.

Try watching it slow motion.
MVC is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2012, 12:24 PM   #2
DeadLikeMe
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 651
vCash: 75
Default Re: I had Ottke 114-113 even after the 10-8 RD6 vs Reid

You've gotta be kidding
DeadLikeMe is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:26 PM   #3
janeschicken
hard work! deadicayshin!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 9,997
vCash: 248
Default Re: I had Ottke 114-113 even after the 10-8 RD6 vs Reid

Oh, I get it now, MVC is Bailey's alt. Makes so much sense.
janeschicken is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:32 PM   #4
One Round
Hertfordshire's Finest
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Herts, UK
Posts: 1,446
vCash: 1000
Default Re: I had Ottke 114-113 even after the 10-8 RD6 vs Reid

The obvious bias of the ref clearly took the fight out of Reid
One Round is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:34 PM   #5
Arcane
One More Time
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 7,643
vCash: 488
Default Re: I had Ottke 114-113 even after the 10-8 RD6 vs Reid

Quote:
Originally Posted by janeschicken View Post
Oh, I get it now, MVC is Bailey's alt. Makes so much sense.
Arcane is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:03 PM   #6
GTSK
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Internet Cafe
Posts: 1,874
vCash: 200
Default Re: I had Ottke 114-113 even after the 10-8 RD6 vs Reid

Never heard of them. Where they on any of PAC's undercards? Cause I don't watch those either
GTSK is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:50 PM   #7
Elliot
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,653
vCash: 634
Default Re: I had Ottke 114-113 even after the 10-8 RD6 vs Reid

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTSK View Post
Never heard of them. Where they on any of PAC's undercards? Cause I don't watch those either
I really want to know who this actually is
Elliot is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 02:26 PM   #8
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bumfuck, Egypt
Posts: 22,190
vCash: 1000
Default Re: I had Ottke 114-113 even after the 10-8 RD6 vs Reid

Quote:
Originally Posted by janeschicken View Post
Oh, I get it now, MVC is Bailey's alt. Makes so much sense.
MVC's brain, or what there is that passes for one, is in slow motion. Is Bailey a Floyd nut slurper like MVC?
Hermit is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 02:37 PM   #9
PowerBack
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 961
vCash: 675
Default Re: I had Ottke 114-113 even after the 10-8 RD6 vs Reid

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVC View Post
In the fight, he closed it out well in my opinion. You could say Reid had the cleaner punches but Sven's ring generalship and defense really pulled through after watching it in SLOW MOTION

People who call it a robbery clearly did not watch it in slow mo. The ref was truly a disgrace though.

Sven is a good fighter and I think he closed it out well that fight. It was NOT a robbery like many say it was, the guys saying it just bandwagons lol.

Try watching it slow motion.
The fight is already a disgrace, and leaves my eyes burning everytime I try to watch that pile of horseshit.. Ottke is joke who was protected by some of the most corrupt judges/refs of all time.. No way I am watching that in slow motion
PowerBack is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:32 PM   #10
BatTheMan
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Denmark
Posts: 3,207
vCash: 1000
Default Re: I had Ottke 114-113 even after the 10-8 RD6 vs Reid

It was a close fight. Reid started strong but faded and Ottke took over.
BatTheMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:53 PM   #11
janeschicken
hard work! deadicayshin!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 9,997
vCash: 248
Default Re: I had Ottke 114-113 even after the 10-8 RD6 vs Reid

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatTheMan View Post
It was a close fight. Reid started strong but faded and Ottke took over.
Not sure what you expected Reid to do when he was getting warned for punching Ottke in the face. That tends to sort of throw a fighter's gameplan off.
janeschicken is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:56 PM   #12
BatTheMan
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Denmark
Posts: 3,207
vCash: 1000
Default Re: I had Ottke 114-113 even after the 10-8 RD6 vs Reid

Quote:
Originally Posted by janeschicken View Post
Not sure what you expected Reid to do when he was getting warned for punching Ottke in the face. That tends to sort of throw a fighter's gameplan off.
No. That's a myth due to the disgracefully biased commentary by the British broadcaster. Reid was warned for fouling.
BatTheMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:13 PM   #13
gurmon
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 264
vCash: 75
Default Re: I had Ottke 114-113 even after the 10-8 RD6 vs Reid

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatTheMan View Post
No. That's a myth due to the disgracefully biased commentary by the British broadcaster. Reid was warned for fouling.

Punching an opponent square in the face, especially in a boxing bout usually isn't classed as a foul.

I haven't watched the fight in a while, but I do remember ottke constantly complaining to the ref. The ref was a crock of shit, truly awfull.
gurmon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:20 PM   #14
jyuza
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,199
vCash: 1000
Default Re: I had Ottke 114-113 even after the 10-8 RD6 vs Reid

First time I ever read someone having Ottke winning that fight.
Anyway :
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
jyuza is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:32 PM   #15
BatTheMan
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Denmark
Posts: 3,207
vCash: 1000
Default Re: I had Ottke 114-113 even after the 10-8 RD6 vs Reid

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurmon View Post
Punching an opponent square in the face, especially in a boxing bout usually isn't classed as a foul.

I haven't watched the fight in a while, but I do remember ottke constantly complaining to the ref. The ref was a crock of shit, truly awfull.
As I recall it Reid punched with open gloves and the inside of his hand as well as punching low.
BatTheMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015