Old 12-07-2012, 05:10 PM   #31
qwert
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 880
Default Re: ESB Brit Forum Poster of the Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by dftaylor View Post
And he hates the gays but loves hats. ****ing weirdo.
Homo bashing hat fetishizing weirdo. Definite conflict of interest there.
qwert is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2012, 05:10 PM   #32
Jonsey
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

sadly i have fallen out of love with boxing in the past year. don't watch as much boxing anymore and even then i am only half watching. only thing thats help me involved is the banter and chatting about the sport on ESB.
Jonsey is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2012, 05:12 PM   #33
Jonsey
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
And he hates the gays but loves hats. ****ing weirdo.
since when do I hate gays? i am actually one of a few people on this forum to never spout homophobic language.

since when do I love hats?

since when are hats Gay? Isn't that quite an offensive thing to say?

anyway. me and df are very different people....clearly. we will never be best mates but im willing to call a truce. i will stop the petty name calling, and DF can stop picking at everything I say. deal?
Jonsey is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2012, 05:12 PM   #34
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwert View Post
Homo bashing hat fetishizing weirdo. Definite conflict of interest there.
Everyone knows gays love hats.
dftaylor is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2012, 05:14 PM   #35
LP_1985
JMM beat Pac-Man 3 Times
East Side VIP

Location: Vicente Carrillo Fuentes Organization HQ, Home of Team Mexico
vCash: 75

B.A.
LP_1985 is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2012, 05:15 PM   #36
ishy
P4P King
East Side VIP

Dunno about poster of the year but Bill gets Funniest Poster of the Year from me (sorry Gaz!)
ishy is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2012, 05:16 PM   #37
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwert View Post
Added. Plus yourself PK. We're gonna have to narrow it down to 10 based on votes, cause that's all the poll options ESB's servers can handle.
I don't think i have been particular good this year, i don't think i should be on that list......."I have somewhat degenerated around here".

I would say that my high point, was the build up to Chad Dawson vs Bernard Hopkins II.

Well i really did enjoy these forums, in the aftermath of Bernard Hopkins vs Chad Dawson I, and the build up to the rematch in the British forum and more so the General forum.

Because most people in the British forum wanted to talk about shit fights, and boring fighters.

I think Phill Mitchell has been the best poster of the year, he has made the biggest impact by far.

From my observation.

Lazuras sp*..? Is boring and abit of a shitbag aswell to be honest, he is meant to be a big Amir Khan fan..? But i have been one of very few posters on this whole forum, who have actually defended Amir Khan, and spoke the truth about the institutionalist racism, that Amir Khan suffers from.
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2012, 05:18 PM   #38
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonsey View Post
since when do I hate gays? i am actually one of a few people on this forum to never spout homophobic language.

since when do I love hats?

since when are hats Gay? Isn't that quite an offensive thing to say?

anyway. me and df are very different people....clearly. we will never be best mates but im willing to call a truce. i will stop the petty name calling, and DF can stop picking at everything I say. deal?

Rob, I'm quite happy to leave you be. And come on... saying hats are gay is offensive? Maybe we need a "tongue in cheek" emoticon to make these things clear.
dftaylor is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2012, 05:19 PM   #39
kosaros
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 999

Mentions to Boranbkk, DrMo, Flea Man, rooq, Icemax, Tbooze, Beeston, Skillspaybills, Michael300 and others I'm sure I've forgot to mention.
kosaros is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2012, 05:20 PM   #40
Markyboy86
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Is there a sandiest Vagina of the year award?

We need to make Rob "fall back in love" with boxing and this honour would do him good.
Markyboy86 is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2012, 05:22 PM   #41
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

What a stupid pathetic and flawed thread, how can you vote for something, when you dont factually know what it is your voting for?

This forum is obviously full of low life arse bandits working 10 accounts to agree with themselves and troll others.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, if those nominations in the OP are actually 4 real people, the rest are run by others. I bet there is someone here, who has been voted for, rubbing their fat hands in glee, in the knowledge that their 50 accounts, 25 of which have been nominated for poster of the year.

And why the f*ck is penisdiablo on that list? Isnt he here for Wasteoftime and to sell fights and provide information on behalf of Wasteoftime?

And where the f*ck is my nomination?

This is an outrageous thread, I have clearly been a cut above all, my predictions-flawless, my opinion-valued, my humor-unquestionable, my determination-solid. I have been a breathe of fresh air, and added the genuineness this forum needs in abundance.

The craney91 says this thread can kiss my candy ass, if ya smelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, what the craney91, is.......cookin.
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2012, 05:28 PM   #42
Jonsey
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:

Rob, I'm quite happy to leave you be. And come on... saying hats are gay is offensive? Maybe we need a "tongue in cheek" emoticon to make these things clear.
put it this way would you go into your office on monday morning and say hats are gay to somebody wearing a hat?

and i just dont see whats gay about hats. in the context of the discussion, i thought it was offensive.

my issue is you made a comment about me hating gay people which is completely false and a pretty childish accusation to throw out. why would somebody whos not bothered by me, go out of there way to tarnish my name?

to be clear, just because i take issue with being called gay, that doesn't mean I hate gays.
Jonsey is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2012, 05:31 PM   #43
richard mossley
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1022

Quote:
put it this way would you go into your office on monday morning and say hats are gay to somebody wearing a hat?

and i just dont see whats gay about hats.

my issue is you made a comment about me hating gay people which is completely false and a pretty childish accusation to throw out. why would somebody whos not bothered by me, go out of there way to tarnish my name?

to be clear, just because i take issue with being called gay, that doesn't mean I hate gays.
Why do you take issue with someone on an Internet forum calling you gay?
Someone you do not know, not ever likely to know, it is irrational, why give a shit?
richard mossley is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2012, 05:41 PM   #44
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP

Ok, I'll reply to this and then I am done with this already ridiculous conversation. I'm hungover, I need some sleep.

Quote:
Of course I would! It's a ****ing joke and completely ridiculous as a statement. It's like saying "Brown shoes are gay!" It's nonsensical.

If I attacked someone because they had a hat on and that meant they were gay, well that would be pretty a) stupid and b) offensive.

Quote:
and i just dont see whats gay about hats. in the context of the discussion, i thought it was offensive.
There is nothing gay about hats. It's just a stupid throwaway remark based on how upset you got over being accused of wearing a hat.

Quote:
I'm not going out of my way. Don't be a drama queen. But you have several times gone on about how you find gays repulsive and that they are against God's will. Regardless of your religious beliefs, THAT is an offensive statement.

Quote:
You have the most wonderfully selective memory.
dftaylor is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2012, 05:42 PM   #45
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard mossley View Post
Why do you take issue with someone on an Internet forum calling you gay?
Someone you do not know, not ever likely to know, it is irrational, why give a shit?
Sometimes we see exactly eye to eye.
dftaylor is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum