Old 12-07-2012, 07:06 PM   #61
Dai
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: ESB Brit Forum Poster of the Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
I think we need some balance on the forum.

As part of my wonderful campaign "Cleaning up the Board", I think we should create an "ESB Brit Forum Worst Poster of the Year"....with the winner being forced to leave the forum for good.

10 nominations will be accepted, and then another thread will be created with a poll to vote for the 10 nominees. The poll will be a weeks long and then the one with the most votes will be evicted from the big brother house.

Luckily, I can sit confident and comfortably, that I wont even be considered for that list, as I am one, if not the most, loved poster on the forum.

I love you all to.
If we made that award it'd be you and it's not even close
Dai is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2012, 07:12 PM   #62
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dai View Post
If we made that award it'd be you and it's not even close
Why wait then?

Why the vote?
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2012, 07:18 PM   #63
Vantage_West
ヒップホップ·プロデューサー
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennison View Post
All just remember I brought you 'the' Mitchell thread
**** these guys and there biased opinions.

we'll start are own rewarding committee.
Vantage_West is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2012, 07:19 PM   #64
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP

What a awards this has turned out to be..
SkillspayBills is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2012, 07:20 PM   #65
Jonsey
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dftaylor View Post
You did say that - although I'm pretty sure you didn't say you "hated" gays - that was me exaggerating for comedic effect. It was during one of the, frankly tedious, religious debates you wound up. You got pissy because someone called you gay, you said it was unnatural and against God's will, etc.

I can't be bothered searching through the reams of your posts to prove something I remember you writing. It just doesn't matter that much. You're not good at expressing yourself so maybe you wrote it in a way that was easy to misinterpret. It happens.

But for someone who used to make up purse numbers and TV ratings, it's a little rich you accusing anyone of lying.
comedic effect....do you honestly think you made anybody laugh? and do you really find it funny to exaggerate about such a serious claim?

I have never said anything about gay people being repulsive, and i have never said its unnatural, although i have read scientific evidence that says being homo***ual is a genetic defect. homo***uality is against my religious beliefs and i stated that is part of the reason why i don't like to be called Gay....when asked. another reason is that i think its a silly thing to call someone, especially when the people calling me gay then got so up in arms about my religious beliefs being anti homo***ual. similar to what you did in this thread actually. you called me gay and then 5 minutes later you objecting strongly to something you believe to be homophobic. its a bit like making anti semetic joke and then objecting to the BNP.

if those debates were so tedius why on earth did you take part in them?

i admit i am not good at representing my opinions on paper/typed. i get quite frustrated on here sometimes because i know face to face the debates I have with people would go a different way. what you fail to recognise about yourself is that your obsessed with your own opinion. everybody that doesnt think the way you do is wrong and stupid. ive never once see you change your mind in a debate on here, or look at any subject objectively. of course you will deny this because your blinded by your own self importance. but please don't make false distorted statements about me and my views, but it is what i should expect from a bias left wing fool.

Last edited by Jonsey; 12-07-2012 at 07:34 PM.
Jonsey is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2012, 07:22 PM   #66
joegrundy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 2592

SkillPaysBills would be my choice for poster of the year, he types good stuff like.
joegrundy is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2012, 07:31 PM   #67
Dai
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Jonsey isn't a troll.

He's just easily wound up and reacts badly
Dai is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2012, 07:36 PM   #68
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by joegrundy View Post
SkillPaysBills would be my choice for poster of the year, he types good stuff like.
Cheers like
Old 12-07-2012, 07:39 PM   #69
gashalasha7
Belt holder
ESB Addict

SPB probably gets my vote
gashalasha7 is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2012, 07:47 PM   #70
lost
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 300

Skillspaybills for me as well. Got to be said.

I'm 100% voting craney for his own award. I'm sure there are guys who are worse, but you can't beat him for being consistently horrendous in almost every post.
lost is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2012, 07:54 PM   #71
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP

Thank you lads .

@ getting voted for your own award. Craney's having a mare here..
Old 12-07-2012, 08:07 PM   #72
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

I will wear my title, whatever it may be, loud and f*cking proud. Thank you very much you bunch of iriots.

As long as its nout to do with gays.....because this thread turned itself into a gay debate, for reasons unknown, it was supposed to be about poster of the year, so I can only suspect someone in here is, and they got seriously turned on by the accusation.

Whoever smelt it dealt it, whoever dealt it felt it, so to speak....

If that little boy SPB wins this award, he is gay.
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2012, 08:09 PM   #73
ollyc
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 876

TFFP. He doesn't post nearly as frequently as he once did, but he's always on the money when he posts.

Dftaylor should figure, if only for the fact that he seems to upset Rob so much.

Nods to Fleaman, Kosaros & Gaz.

Icemax's refusal to acknowledge David Price as the saviour of mankind rules him out of contention. Ditto Skill's refusal to accept George Groves as 'the truth' costs hims my vote.
ollyc is offline  Top
Old 12-07-2012, 08:25 PM   #74
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
I will wear my title, whatever it may be, loud and f*cking proud. Thank you very much you bunch of iriots.

As long as its nout to do with gays.....because this thread turned itself into a gay debate, for reasons unknown, it was supposed to be about poster of the year, so I can only suspect someone in here is, and they got seriously turned on by the accusation.

Whoever smelt it dealt it, whoever dealt it felt it, so to speak....

If that little boy SPB wins this award, he is gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollyc View Post
TFFP. He doesn't post nearly as frequently as he once did, but he's always on the money when he posts.

Dftaylor should figure, if only for the fact that he seems to upset Rob so much.

Nods to Fleaman, Kosaros & Gaz.

Icemax's refusal to acknowledge David Price as the saviour of mankind rules him out of contention. Ditto Skill's refusal to accept George Groves as 'the truth' costs hims my vote.
Old 12-07-2012, 08:59 PM   #75
TFFP
The Eskimo
East Side VIP

vCash: 2500

Skillspaybills aka Mand. Not sure much reasoning is required, its pretty obvious why he's good.

BoxingAnalyst is consistent and from my viewpoint he thinks about the game in an impressive way, I just think he has to elaborate more to shine through, that's the only thing. That's why Skills is going to pick up a lot of votes here and why people like Flea, slip&counter and gooners were/are top notch. You gotta post consistently to get this kind of 'accolade' IMO, but you're better off posting 15 a day that are thought out, analytical posts rather than 25 where you rushed it just to get an opinion out there.

I think the standard has picked up in the last few months, its mostly pretty good even though I mostly read now, quite a few guys I hadn't heard of that seem to have their head screwed on and I'd echo a few of the names mentioned. To be honest though it ain't really about what the opinion is, its the quality/effort going into the post that makes all the difference to the forum. It doesn't matter if people have the most senseless illogical viewpoint (subjectively) as long as the post isn't one or two sentences with no substantiation. Thats what hurts, it kills debate and encourages similar practice since there is no real encouragement for reasoned responses.
TFFP is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum