Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2012, 08:20 PM   #1
Bobo
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,493
vCash: 230
Default Bryant Jennings - Bowie Tupou, Belmontes - Hunter weigh in videos

says Bowie looks like Pacquiao

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbaiCRe-qsM[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhqqP3o6ih4&list=UUcPzLSsAljQgWOtdsu3yVzg&index=1[/ame]

Last edited by Bobo; 12-07-2012 at 08:33 PM.
Bobo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2012, 09:10 PM   #2
chitownfightfan
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: KY
Posts: 12,063
vCash: 0
Default Re: Bryant Jennings - Bowie Tupou, Belmontes - Hunter weigh in videos

Thanks for posting Bobo.

Good find.

Bye showing the fruits of his 8 miles/day. Had a great camp.....now it's time to cut Bowie up. That jab gonna do some damage.
chitownfightfan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:13 PM   #3
Bobo
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,493
vCash: 230
Default Re: Bryant Jennings - Bowie Tupou, Belmontes - Hunter weigh in videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitownfightfan View Post
Thanks for posting Bobo.

Good find.

Bye showing the fruits of his 8 miles/day. Had a great camp.....now it's time to cut Bowie up. That jab gonna do some damage.
i hope so. looking forward to seeing Jennings's progress and a good fight.
Bobo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:36 PM   #4
chitownfightfan
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: KY
Posts: 12,063
vCash: 0
Default Re: Bryant Jennings - Bowie Tupou, Belmontes - Hunter weigh in videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
i hope so. looking forward to seeing Jennings's progress and a good fight.
Been watching some of Bowie bigger fights. He's got good raw power and a solid jab. And he actually has a pretty good reaction time to shots.

But Jennings is probably overall faster than Scott, and we know he's a harder hitter, and the reach disparity is like 5 inches arm to arm.
Bye will be pumping that jab and firing R hands behind it from the outside and grinding him on the inside.

I know your a Bowie fan as well, but he should really look for step up fights vs guys without such large speed advantages.

He's gonna need to take a step back next time out.....maybe a fight with Nagy Aguilera, Damon Reed or Eric Molina. Someone he can land more often on, and not be beat to the punch so often.
chitownfightfan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:41 PM   #5
Bobo
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,493
vCash: 230
Default Re: Bryant Jennings - Bowie Tupou, Belmontes - Hunter weigh in videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitownfightfan View Post
Been watching some of Bowie bigger fights. He's got good raw power and a solid jab. And he actually has a pretty good reaction time to shots.

But Jennings is probably overall faster than Scott, and we know he's a harder hitter, and the reach disparity is like 5 inches arm to arm.
Bye will be pumping that jab and firing R hands behind it from the outside and grinding him on the inside.

I know your a Bowie fan as well, but he should really look for step up fights vs guys without such large speed advantages.

He's gonna need to take a step back next time out.....maybe a fight with Nagy Aguilera, Damon Reed or Eric Molina. Someone he can land more often on, and not be beat to the punch so often.
I agree. I'd give Bowie a very good shot vs Seth Mitchell which would be ****ing fireworks because both are mean punchers. straight up toe to toe action for the short time it lasts and Bowie could take Mitchell's shots better than Mitchell can take Bowie's
Bobo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:46 AM   #6
chitownfightfan
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: KY
Posts: 12,063
vCash: 0
Default Re: Bryant Jennings - Bowie Tupou, Belmontes - Hunter weigh in videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
I agree. I'd give Bowie a very good shot vs Seth Mitchell which would be ****ing fireworks because both are mean punchers. straight up toe to toe action for the short time it lasts and Bowie could take Mitchell's shots better than Mitchell can take Bowie's
Oh yeah, for f/u sure, but beating Mitchell by KO wouldnt do all that much for Bowie in the long run....but yeah, would be great for us fans while it lasts.

Mitchell is another work in progress. He's really gotta hone those defensive skills before he fights in the top 30 again.

But Bowie should stick around the top 100 fighting credible guys that would help him build on his strengths.
chitownfightfan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013