Old 12-08-2012, 07:07 AM   #226
DREAMCATCHER
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Tyson would have beaten wlad pretty easy and heres why

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinovelvet View Post
Haye /Wlad was years in the making the fight had to be made.
Wlad pulled out from Chorisa twice and Manny was thankful the fight never went ahead. This is a fact. It doesn't bother me what you know or dont know.
DREAMCATCHER is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2012, 07:11 AM   #227
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru

vCash: 239

Quote:
Originally Posted by DREAMCATCHER View Post
A direct qoute from Manny.

I think Dereck Chisora has improved tremendously in the past year as a fighter," Steward said. "What I respect about him is his competitive spirit. This, to me, is what always makes a dangerous opponent: These guys with tremendous confidence, especially if they're young.

"Not wanting to belittle anyone, but the [Ruslan] Chagaevs, the Lamon Brewsters, the Sam Peters -- all these veteran-type guys -- they're very predictable, no real burning ambition. To me, the confidence, the ambition, the burning desire of a fighter is a lot more dangerous than that of an experienced fighter. I've always felt that Chisora was a tough fight, and I'm really not that super-excited about it.

"I think Derrick Chisora ia a very tough fight. If it was up to me I would not fight Derrick. I would prefer to fight with David Haye"

And he never did. You're done . Log off and dont come back.
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Old 12-08-2012, 11:15 AM   #228
T.S.
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidDynamite View Post
You seem to have Haye on your mind a lot. You can go back to wanking off to his broken toe, I didn't know I was interrupting you.
No you have Haye on your mind and you the one talking about wanking off not me. I was responding to a comment you made about Haye. You just ain't man enough to deal with someone who disagrees with you
T.S. is offline  Top
Old 12-08-2012, 12:21 PM   #229
WarpedDesign
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 192

Wlad would have lost before the first bell rang. As soon as he saw Tyson in the ring pacing back and forth like a caged tiger, Wlad would be mentally transported back to when he was a little boy and used to get his lunch money stolen before running crying to Vitali

Once the actual bell rang, Tyson would bob and weave over to Wlad and land a monstrous uppercut on his weak chin. The force would snap Wlad's head back with a sickening velocity sending him crashing to the canvas like a sack of spuds. Vitali would be crying in alarm at ringside, his hands raised to his head in fear and dismay. The doctors would rush to Wlad giving him urgent medical attention while the crowd watched on in alarm. Wlad would then be removed from the ring on a stretcher. Fortunately, he would make a full recovery later in the hospital.

WarpedDesign is offline  Top
Old 12-08-2012, 12:43 PM   #230
BadDog
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DREAMCATCHER View Post
Who is this guy Dai? Constantly trashing on K2! Im assuming he has far surpassed what WK has achieved in his career? Does he have a right to make these sweeping statements and criticism's of K2? Just who the **** are u to criticise the greatness of WK?

Honestly....You criticising WK is like Kim Kardashian criticising the works of Chomsky! Now your credential's please?
BadDog is offline  Top
Old 12-08-2012, 01:02 PM   #231
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru

That the best you can muster up BadDog? To give props to an idiot? Thoght you were better than that.
Old 12-08-2012, 01:15 PM   #232
itsa huge bitch
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 762

tyson was a gd fighter...but he is the most over hyped hw of all time..dont give a **** what anyone says..

he was carefully matched and lost EVERY time he stepped up..

as long as your balls didnt fall off before the fight you had a chance to beat him
itsa huge bitch is offline  Top
Old 12-08-2012, 01:28 PM   #233
PivotPunch
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

The thing which makes me think that Tyson has a good chance of winning is that Wlad doesn't throw uppercuts
PivotPunch is offline  Top
Old 12-08-2012, 01:47 PM   #234
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsa huge bitch View Post
tyson was a gd fighter...but he is the most over hyped hw of all time..dont give a **** what anyone says..

he was carefully matched and lost EVERY time he stepped up..

as long as your balls didnt fall off before the fight you had a chance to beat him
You dont know the history behind it.
He lost because his life fell to pieces , not because of competition.
Cus's death, rape charges, falling out with Rooney, the Don King fiasco. People around him were exploiting him, not helping him. King had him partying at night and hanging out with sumos by day leading up to Douglas. He had no team anymore , he was told Douglas was a walkover and he didn't have to train and he didn't. It was so far gone that during the fight they were filling up rubber gloves with ice water to prevent sewlling because he had clowns all around him.
Its was clear in the ring all his great attributes had deteriorated. He was a shadow of what he used to be. On top of all that, he almost beat Douglas, who only beat the count by a fraction of a second. 2 years prior Douglas would not of stood a chance.
Old 12-08-2012, 01:51 PM   #235
sean1982
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 75

Yes tyson was carefully matched, walking through a whole division taking all corners, champs ex champs, the most feared puncher and ducked guy at the time(ruddock). They were all placed in the division so tyson could look good. The only one he didnt fight in his first reign was holy, he was scheduled but went to clink, after that he was mostly hype, still very good but not in it like he was.
Tell me, how many heavyweight all time greats have beaten prime all time greats? You could say the same thing about vitali, everytime he stepped up he lost!
sean1982 is online now  Top
Old 12-08-2012, 02:02 PM   #236
stebinn
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

All of these Would haves and could haves....Donīt you guys get tired debating something that can never happen?
stebinn is offline  Top
Old 12-08-2012, 02:21 PM   #237
energie
Contender
ESB Senior Member

tyson
energie is offline  Top
Old 12-08-2012, 02:30 PM   #238
maciek4
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Here we go again with that prime Tyson who knocks everyone out in 1 round myth.
maciek4 is offline  Top
Old 12-08-2012, 02:41 PM   #239
energie
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpedDesign View Post
Wlad would have lost before the first bell rang. As soon as he saw Tyson in the ring pacing back and forth like a caged tiger, Wlad would be mentally transported back to when he was a little boy and used to get his lunch money stolen before running crying to Vitali

Once the actual bell rang, Tyson would bob and weave over to Wlad and land a monstrous uppercut on his weak chin. The force would snap Wlad's head back with a sickening velocity sending him crashing to the canvas like a sack of spuds. Vitali would be crying in alarm at ringside, his hands raised to his head in fear and dismay. The doctors would rush to Wlad giving him urgent medical attention while the crowd watched on in alarm. Wlad would then be removed from the ring on a stretcher. Fortunately, he would make a full recovery later in the hospital.

this sounds pretty much correct
energie is offline  Top
Old 12-08-2012, 02:43 PM   #240
DrBanzai
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 117

Honestly how would a 5'9'' Tyson even be able to reach the face of 6'7'' Wlad?
DrBanzai is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum