Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2012, 09:27 AM   #61
saul_ir34
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 9,764
vCash: 675
Default Re: Who has Marquez beaten in the Welterweight Division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebenoit View Post
No wonder.
Great response. Here is what I have learned about Pinoys while I have been here. They always attack when they are nervous about something and make threads to reassure themselves that everything will be ok.

Take a deep breath man. You should be used to JMM kicking your idol's ass.
saul_ir34 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2012, 09:28 AM   #62
Chappy112
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,075
vCash: 4000
Default Re: Who has Marquez beaten in the Welterweight Division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoorydookatron View Post
Wasting your time mate Pac fans are actually incapable of admitting this.
I just checked his post history and all he talks about is Pacquiao, Mayweather, Marquez and occasionally Donaire.
Chappy112 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:40 AM   #63
mr. piff
The Ring General
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,205
vCash: 254
Default Re: Who has Marquez beaten in the Welterweight Division?

What's PAC official record with Bradley?
mr. piff is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:41 AM   #64
davebenoit
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,777
vCash: 500
Default Re: Who has Marquez beaten in the Welterweight Division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saul_ir34 View Post
Great response. Here is what I have learned about Pinoys while I have been here. They always attack when they are nervous about something and make threads to reassure themselves that everything will be ok.

Take a deep breath man. You should be used to JMM kicking your idol's ass.
You nervous?
davebenoit is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:44 AM   #65
davebenoit
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,777
vCash: 500
Default Re: Who has Marquez beaten in the Welterweight Division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoorydookatron View Post
Wasting your time mate Pac fans are actually incapable of admitting this.
Aha! Why then have you been posting in my thread? I expect no response from you because you're just wasting your time.
davebenoit is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:46 AM   #66
Smokin' Joe
~ Dinamita Irlandés ~
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 6,120
vCash: 1276
Default Re: Who has Marquez beaten in the Welterweight Division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebenoit View Post
What? Just because you don't agree with you want me banned? It should be guys like you who should be banished in this forum. Guys who has no tolerance for an opposing opinion.

Opposing opinion is fine. Rampant stupidity is not.
Smokin' Joe is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:49 AM   #67
davebenoit
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,777
vCash: 500
Default Re: Who has Marquez beaten in the Welterweight Division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. piff View Post
What's PAC official record with Bradley?
As per official record he lost but there is also a record that a WBO review panel favored Pacquiao.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
davebenoit is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:50 AM   #68
skoorydookatron
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 508
vCash: 1768
Default Re: Who has Marquez beaten in the Welterweight Division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebenoit View Post
Aha! Why then have you been posting in my thread? I expect no response from you because you're just wasting your time.

Call it my good deed for the day trying to enlighten the narrow minded
skoorydookatron is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:50 AM   #69
davebenoit
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,777
vCash: 500
Default Re: Who has Marquez beaten in the Welterweight Division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappy112 View Post
I just checked his post history and all he talks about is Pacquiao, Mayweather, Marquez and occasionally Donaire.
So? What's your point? I've just mentioned Roy Jones Jr. here, would that count in your assessment of me? Does one need to post in other threads for one to appreciate boxing. Btw, I admire Marquez for his boxing skills, his recovery, for topping the lightweight division, etc. I make it a point to watch his fights although he got tagged most of the time by lesser skilled fighters like jandaeng, etc. Casa could have beaten had him had the former not gassed out.

Last edited by davebenoit; 12-08-2012 at 10:07 AM.
davebenoit is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:52 AM   #70
davebenoit
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,777
vCash: 500
Default Re: Who has Marquez beaten in the Welterweight Division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoorydookatron View Post
Call it my good deed for the day trying to enlighten the narrow minded
Well, I thought you're wasting your time on me. You better make up your mind, buddy.
davebenoit is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:55 AM   #71
davebenoit
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,777
vCash: 500
Default Re: Who has Marquez beaten in the Welterweight Division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin' Joe View Post
Opposing opinion is fine. Rampant stupidity is not.
You can't even make an sensible argument against some points that I raised here and here you are thinking you have the monopoly of brilliant ideas in boxing. Post something better than this.
davebenoit is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:01 AM   #72
Smokin' Joe
~ Dinamita Irlandés ~
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 6,120
vCash: 1276
Default Re: Who has Marquez beaten in the Welterweight Division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebenoit View Post
You can't even make an sensible argument against some points that I raised here and here you are thinking you have the monopoly of brilliant ideas in boxing. Post something better than this.

There's no need to argue anything you're saying because it's horseshit. You're clearly a troll, an idiot, or both. Seems to be the general consensus of posters in this thread, don't take my word for it.


Think it's actually best to avoid ESB around fight time, for big fights at least. Wait for mongs like this to creep off back to wherever they came from and let the rest of us get back to decent discussion.
Smokin' Joe is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:04 AM   #73
skoorydookatron
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 508
vCash: 1768
Default Re: Who has Marquez beaten in the Welterweight Division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebenoit View Post
Well, I thought you're wasting your time on me. You better make up your mind, buddy.

Actually I told someone else they were wasting there time trying to get a Pac fan to admit he lost the 3rd Marquez fight
skoorydookatron is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:12 AM   #74
davebenoit
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,777
vCash: 500
Default Re: Who has Marquez beaten in the Welterweight Division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoorydookatron View Post
Actually I told someone else they were wasting there time trying to get a Pac fan to admit he lost the 3rd Marquez fight
Okay
davebenoit is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:13 AM   #75
davebenoit
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,777
vCash: 500
Default Re: Who has Marquez beaten in the Welterweight Division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin' Joe View Post
There's no need to argue anything you're saying because it's horseshit. You're clearly a troll, an idiot, or both. Seems to be the general consensus of posters in this thread, don't take my word for it.


Think it's actually best to avoid ESB around fight time, for big fights at least. Wait for mongs like this to creep off back to wherever they came from and let the rest of us get back to decent discussion.
Please specify which is horseshit in my posts.
davebenoit is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013