Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 12-09-2012, 11:24 AM   #16
banny
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Marquez vs Pac: 3 wins, 1 draw

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
banny is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2012, 11:34 AM   #17
bladerunner
El Intocable
East Side VIP

vCash: 31447

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexb View Post
Where am I wrong?
Pac arguably has 3 losses vs. marquez, who isn't looked at in the same league as pac.
Pac has made a name off beating false versions of Oscar, Mosley, Margarito, Cotto etc. Pac bested an aging Morales and Barerra but NONE OF THESE GUYS WERE PRIME.
Marquez isn't half the fighter any of these guys were in their primes but he was prime fighting Pac and look at the record.
Bradley is not ATG either and he gave pac fits.

the writing is on the wall buddy. I called this fight, go read my post from yesterday. so much for me not knowing boxing eh? Fukin retard.
You're a gimp you're probably wearing fishnets as we speak.
Everyone can do what you did there diminishing Pac's record.

Lets take a look at Oscar's record.

Oscar got a gift against ordinary Felix Sturm.
Got a gift against past his prime on coke Sweet Pea.
Got another gift against Ike Quartey.
Lost twice to Sugar Shane Mosley and got KTFO by old man river Hopkins.
Ran like a chicken from a weight drained Trinidad.
Cherrypicked a lightweight(Pac) and took the beating of a lifetime.

He basically made his name of beating an ancient shot to pieces JCC twice and feasting on smaller fighters while at 135 and 140, never once did he beat a great prime fighter, ATG my Ass.

Like you see its easy to diminish everyone's record.
bladerunner is offline  Top
Old 12-09-2012, 11:45 AM   #18
Flexb
GQ Smooth
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladerunner View Post
You're a gimp you're probably wearing fishnets as we speak.
Everyone can do what you did there diminishing Pac's record.

Lets take a look at Oscar's record.

Oscar got a gift against ordinary Felix Sturm.
Got a gift against past his prime on coke Sweet Pea.
Got another gift against Ike Quartey.
Lost twice to Sugar Shane Mosley and got KTFO by old man river Hopkins.
Ran like a chicken from a weight drained Trinidad.
Cherrypicked a lightweight(Pac) and took the beating of a lifetime.

He basically made his name of beating an ancient shot to pieces JCC twice and feasting on smaller fighters while at 135 and 140, never once did he beat a great prime fighter, ATG my Ass.

Like you see its easy to diminish everyone's record.
JCC was still unbeaten for years when Oscar handed him his ass.
I'll admit fat oscar lost to Sturm but fuk right off with the rest. He outclassed pernell by virtue of actually fighing and pernell danced the fight away.
Oscar beat Tito, everyone knows that and beat Mosley in their second fight, everyone knows that too.

JMM beat Pac last fight and this fight. I called last nights fight and said if pac kept slipping as he has been of late, Marquez was going to batter him. Go read my post from yesterday.

And to prove my point of being so fukin boxing smart, I even ordered this fight! This was the first time I ever purchased a Pac fight and it was because I knew karma was in JMMs favor. Want proof, go read yesterdays post. I had a feeling something bad was going to happen to Pac. Love it!
Karma came down in a form called Marquez and exposed Pac once and for all.
Flexb is offline  Top
Old 12-09-2012, 11:59 AM   #19
bladerunner
El Intocable
East Side VIP

vCash: 31447

Quote:
JCC was still unbeaten for years when Oscar handed him his ass.
If you say Barrera was past it when Pac fought him then you have to say that JCC was way way past his best when Oscar fought him but you wont do that cause you're a biased gimp.

Quote:
I He outclassed pernell by virtue of actually fighing and pernell danced the fight away.
Oscar beat Tito, everyone knows that and beat Mosley in their second fight, everyone knows that too.
You say Oscar beat those guys and i say he didnt just like you think Pac lost to Bradley and lost all his fights with JMM, if you want to be biased i can be biased too.

Quote:
And to prove my point of being so fukin boxing smart, I even ordered this fight! This was the first time I ever purchased a Pac fight and it was because I knew karma was in JMMs favor. Want proof, go read yesterdays post. I had a feeling something bad was going to happen to Pac. Love it!
Karma came down in a form called Marquez and exposed Pac once and for all.
I tripled my Vcash by picking JMM to win you dont see me bragging about it do you? you on the other hand and just judging by the way you act this was probably the first boxing prediction you got it right. Now go put on your fishnets and go play with the rest of the DSAB Crew.
bladerunner is offline  Top
Old 12-09-2012, 12:06 PM   #20
iceman71
WBC SILVER Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
I told you. Karma came for pac last night. All signs were in JMMS favor.
Pac has basically lost 3 out of 4 fights vs JMM. A man Mayweather embarrassed. Didn't pac just lose against some Bradley bum recently too?
This is an ATG? Are you fuking serious?

Maybe 80 percent of the good fighters pac has bested he had an angle on. And don't sit there and say JMM is an ATG either. He just isn't an old, washed up fighter like most of Pac's "best" wins were.

JMM will lose within next 2 fights, guaranteed. This guy just knows how to fight Pac and isn't an old washed up fighter. Pac needs to retire, he will not be the same after getting knocked out COLD. Live by the gun, die by the gun pac.
****ing moron

oh, great prediction JMM will lose within his next 2 fights....the guy is almost 40 and a former featherweight fighting at welterweight....dumbass
iceman71 is online now  Top
Old 12-09-2012, 12:30 PM   #21
Flexb
GQ Smooth
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladerunner View Post
If you say Barrera was past it when Pac fought him then you have to say that JCC was way way past his best when Oscar fought him but you wont do that cause you're a biased gimp.

You say Oscar beat those guys and i say he didnt just like you think Pac lost to Bradley and lost all his fights with JMM, if you want to be biased i can be biased too.

I tripled my Vcash by picking JMM to win you dont see me bragging about it do you? you on the other hand and just judging by the way you act this was probably the first boxing prediction you got it right. Now go put on your fishnets and go play with the rest of the DSAB Crew.
Nope, I was one of the very few to pick pac to beat oscar too. I knew oscar was over the hill and bad match up for him at that time in his career. I actually predict most fights right and the very rare one dead on. I actually picked JMM by UD last fight and put 100 bucks on it but judges fuked it up.
I don't really know if Pac lost his previous fight to Marquez since I only watched a few rounds on youtube so saying 3-1 is more of a joke. To be honest it's probably Pac is 1-2-1 vs. JMM.
The fact that pac struggles with this guy so much and anyone that isn't washed up or he has an angle on shows his true colors. He's a warrior yes, a very exciting fighter who has been a blessing to boxing, but just like Mayweather he's become something he's not. Boxing was so desperate for a hero they're making ATGs out of fighters in a weaker era.

And you are obviously an Oscar hater. Love the rationale you supply. All of oscars close fights he won, he really lost. And all of the close fights he lost, he reallly lost. LOL sure pal
Flexb is offline  Top
Old 12-09-2012, 12:38 PM   #22
Clydebank Blitz
Don't Be Scared Homie
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 454

So, everyone just falls for trolls apparently. Well played Flex.
Clydebank Blitz is offline  Top
Old 12-09-2012, 01:25 PM   #23
rodney
Belt holder
ESB Addict

It doesn't matter. You as good as your last fight. Somebody ask PAC if he got the number of that truck.
rodney is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum