Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 12-09-2012, 08:46 PM   #46
CrossedLine
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: JMM Proving to everyone you can develop KO power overnight at 39!! #CLEARLYNOTSTE

It was all his angles n timing, it wasnt like he hit him with a glancing blow; Pac was moving forewrd and got punched in the face.
CrossedLine is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2012, 08:47 PM   #47
Smokin' Joe
~ Dinamita Irlandés ~
East Side Guru

vCash: 1276
Default Re: JMM Proving to everyone you can develop KO power overnight at 39!! #CLEARLYNOTSTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Fanatic View Post
proved a point. u r slow. LOL
You have no point. No one said his punches were as slow as Margarito's, idiot. JMM's never been monumentally quick, but he was always a lot quicker than that walking punchbag.

'I type LOL cause i dont know what im talking about'

Just stop before you embarrass yourself further.
Smokin' Joe is offline  Top
Old 12-09-2012, 08:48 PM   #48
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin' Joe View Post
You have no point. No one said his punches were as slow as Margarito's, idiot. JMM's never been monumentally quick, but he was always a lot quicker than that walking punchbag.

'I type LOL cause i dont know what im talking about'

Just stop before you embarrass yourself further.
i was being sarcastic. u r a moron and a half.
sure and his strength trainer aint heredia. u r a genius hes a ped eating freak. LOL

nobody gets that big that fast and maintains speed at his fuggin age. nicca please LOL
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Old 12-09-2012, 08:49 PM   #49
thanosone
I Am Eternal
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bald_Toad View Post
look at these mexicans so pathetic...... trying to pretend the guy isnt roided to the gills.....
I'm Mexican. Always support Mexican boxers. I know he is super roided. So is everyone else. Every boxer takes them. Every ****ing boxer. No exceptions. ****ing HS kids take them. You're gonna say a ****ing world class boxer doesn't?
thanosone is offline  Top
Old 12-09-2012, 08:50 PM   #50
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by killjoy408 View Post
reread my post. I said Knock down in the 3rd. not the one that KO'd manny.
Ah....that first one was a shocker but there's no doubt....JMM has more power now than he did at the lower weights. He's carried up his power and enhanced it from the looks of things.
KnuckleUp99 is offline  Top
Old 12-09-2012, 08:50 PM   #51
killjoy408
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Severely wobbled him though. And that was without the strenght training JMM employed for this fight.

By the way, do you know how steroids work? They don't magically increase your strenght or speed, so what's your point in the first place?
they don't increase your strength? LOL, do YOU know how Performance ENHANCING Drugs work.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

"Anabolic steroids change muscle mass and strength by two processes. First, the steroids lead to an increased production of proteins, which are the building blocks of muscle. The steroids also block the effect of the hormone cortisol on muscle tissue, so that existing muscle is broken down at a slower rate. Additionally, anabolic steroids lead to cells differentiating into muscle more readily than fat."
killjoy408 is offline  Top
Old 12-09-2012, 08:54 PM   #52
Smokin' Joe
~ Dinamita Irlandés ~
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by killjoy408 View Post
they don't increase your strength? LOL, do YOU know how Performance ENHANCING Drugs work.

"Anabolic steroids change muscle mass and strength by two processes. First, the steroids lead to an increased production of proteins, which are the building blocks of muscle. The steroids also block the effect of the hormone cortisol on muscle tissue, so that existing muscle is broken down at a slower rate. Additionally, anabolic steroids lead to cells differentiating into muscle more readily than fat."

That's interesting. Because I spent time here before pointing out how in the 3rd fight, JMM looked slower than previous fights and didn't really rock Pacquiao with anything big. Only to be told that 'Steroids dont increase your strenght and speed, they only help you to train longer and recover quicker!'

So which is it?

Can't work both ways.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:56 PM   #53
Smokin' Joe
~ Dinamita Irlandés ~
East Side Guru

Quote:
i was being sarcastic. u r a moron and a half.
sure and his strength trainer aint heredia. u r a genius hes a ped eating freak. LOL

nobody gets that big that fast and maintains speed at his fuggin age. nicca please LOL

Here, I'll make it REAL simple for you, since you're clearly a bit dim.

If your hand's in the position Manny's is in, you are not going to see a wide right hand coming over the top like that.

"It's the punches you don't see coming that do the damage".

The speed of the punch is irrelevant.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:57 PM   #54
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP

ive been watching this site for a day now and no one is questioning his association with heredia. its like its being ignored. oh, btw, great win mr. marquez by the media without even mentioning heredias name and his association with peds. "u r an all time great mr marquez. u r an example to us all." espn golpe y golpe show after the fight kissing juans arse while not even mentioned heredias ped past, had me crackin up LOL
Old 12-09-2012, 08:59 PM   #55
JoeCamelTow
Belt holder
ESB Addict

JoeCamelTow is offline  Top
Old 12-09-2012, 08:59 PM   #56
RingKing
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
maybe u didnt see the 1st ko. that looked like speed to me. pac had the deer in the headlights look, like wtf. i didnt even see that coming
Because PacMan thought JMM was going hard to his body and got caught!! It's pretty clear that JMM is smarter than PacMan inside the ring. He's done it in all three fights and he finally was able to capitalize on it.
RingKing is offline  Top
Old 12-09-2012, 09:01 PM   #57
TRACON999
Journeyman

Quote:
ive been watching this site for a day now and no one is questioning his association with heredia. its like its being ignored. oh, btw, great win mr. marquez by the media without even mentioning heredias name and his association with peds. "u r an all time great mr marquez. u r an example to us all." espn golpe y golpe show after the fight had me crackin up LOL
You're a piece of shit. Marquez volunteered for testing up until the fight and Pacquiao's team fell silent. Their fault.
TRACON999 is offline  Top
Old 12-09-2012, 09:01 PM   #58
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Here, I'll make it REAL simple for you, since you're clearly a bit dim.

If your hand's in the position Manny's is in, you are not going to see a wide right hand coming over the top like that.

"It's the punches you don't see coming that do the damage".

The speed of the punch is irrelevant.
that speed, there dillhole. go take that shite to romper room for kids. hes 39 and all of a sudden hes 29
Old 12-09-2012, 09:02 PM   #59
Smokin' Joe
~ Dinamita Irlandés ~
East Side Guru

Quote:
that speed, there dillhole. go take that shite to romper room for kids

Is this english?

Basically what you're saying there is you have absolutely no answer for that I just posted. Editing a quote doesn't prove your 'point' I'm afraid.

'LOL'
Old 12-09-2012, 09:03 PM   #60
TRACON999
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingKing View Post
Because PacMan thought JMM was going hard to his body and got caught!! It's pretty clear that JMM is smarter than PacMan inside the ring. He's done it in all three fights and he finally was able to capitalize on it.
Pretty much. Marquez was touching Pac to the right side of his body with his left several times within that round. Then feints for another body shot and viola, magic!
TRACON999 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum