Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 12-09-2012, 09:03 PM   #61
Jak Boxer
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: JMM Proving to everyone you can develop KO power overnight at 39!! #CLEARLYNOTSTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin' Joe View Post
Here, I'll make it REAL simple for you, since you're clearly a bit dim.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

If your hand's in the position Manny's is in, you are not going to see a wide right hand coming over the top like that.

"It's the punches you don't see coming that do the damage".

The speed of the punch is irrelevant.
Thing is, he took an identical punch in the last fight and took it well. JMM has never come close to hurting pac like that. There could be a number of reasons, my theory is Pac's chin has degraded through all the ring wars he's had. Either that or maybe JMM focus on strength this time and chaneling his power into one big blow did the trick.
Jak Boxer is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2012, 09:03 PM   #62
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: JMM Proving to everyone you can develop KO power overnight at 39!! #CLEARLYNOTSTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRACON999 View Post
You're a piece of shit. Marquez volunteered for testing up until the fight and Pacquiao's team fell silent. Their fault.
im a piece of shite? LOL im not the 1 sticking shite in me. how can u do random testing for a week, u dumb shite? LOL he was never gonna test. even if they did test it wouldnt be vada like type testing. they will usada which heredia can fool LOL

Last edited by Boxing Fanatic; 12-09-2012 at 09:21 PM.
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Old 12-09-2012, 09:04 PM   #63
killjoy408
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
That's interesting. Because I spent time here before pointing out how in the 3rd fight, JMM looked slower than previous fights and didn't really rock Pacquiao with anything big. Only to be told that 'Steroids dont increase your strenght and speed, they only help you to train longer and recover quicker!'

So which is it?

Can't work both ways.
quit putting words in my mouth, I never said anything about speed. You got into so many arguments in this thread you're getting them mixed up.

All I'm trying to say that is JMM is a GREAT counter puncher. One of the BEST ever. Add new found power to that and BOOM! Good night Manny. You know who had GREAT timing and new found power at the end of his career but in a different sport? Barry Bonds.

No shit steroids makes you recover quicker, that's why when you train hard you can "magically" gain new strength a lot faster which can FIGURATIVELY SPEAKING seem like he gained it overnight.
killjoy408 is offline  Top
Old 12-09-2012, 09:04 PM   #64
Smokin' Joe
~ Dinamita Irlandés ~
East Side Guru

vCash: 1276

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jak Boxer View Post
Thing is, he took an identical punch in the last fight and took it well. JMM has never come close to hurting pac like that. There could be a number of reasons, my theory is Pac's chin has degraded through all the ring wars he's had. Either that or maybe JMM focus on strength this time and chaneling his power into one big blow did the trick.
Yep, it's called strenght training. JMM has never focused on it before. New fight, new tactics. He said he was training for a knockout and no one believed him.
Smokin' Joe is offline  Top
Old 12-09-2012, 09:05 PM   #65
juice20
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 430

Quote:
That's interesting. Because I spent time here before pointing out how in the 3rd fight, JMM looked slower than previous fights and didn't really rock Pacquiao with anything big. Only to be told that 'Steroids dont increase your strenght and speed, they only help you to train longer and recover quicker!'

So which is it?

Can't work both ways.
Actually that is how it works. The scientific explanation and the dumbed down laymans term are the same damn thing. Enhanced protein synthesis and cortisol blocking enables you to "train harder and recover quicker".....same shit, different way of saying it. End result, with intense training and dedication (PEDs don't do the work) is bigger/faster/stronger beyond your natural limits.
juice20 is offline  Top
Old 12-09-2012, 09:05 PM   #66
Smokin' Joe
~ Dinamita Irlandés ~
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by killjoy408 View Post
quit putting words in my mouth, I never said anything about speed. You got into so many arguments in this thread you're getting them mixed up.

All I'm trying to say that is JMM is a GREAT counter puncher. One of the BEST ever. Add new found power to that and BOOM! Good night Manny. You know who had GREAT timing but in a different sport? Barry Bonds.

No shit steroids makes you recover quicker, that's why when you train hard you can "magically" gain new strength a lot faster which can FIGURATIVELY SPEAKING seem like he gained it overnight.

I agree. Great timing + Strenght training = Lights out.
Old 12-09-2012, 09:07 PM   #67
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Is this english?

Basically what you're saying there is you have absolutely no answer for that I just posted. Editing a quote doesn't prove your 'point' I'm afraid.

'LOL'
maybe hes found the fountain of youth. hes ped cheat. heredia is his supplier. good bye, peep squeek
Old 12-09-2012, 09:07 PM   #68
TRACON999
Journeyman

vCash: 500

Quote:
Is this english?

Basically what you're saying there is you have absolutely no answer for that I just posted. Editing a quote doesn't prove your 'point' I'm afraid.

'LOL'
He's a Pactard. They're all ****ed up. It's like Marquez KO'd all 2.3 million of them at the same time.
TRACON999 is offline  Top
Old 12-09-2012, 09:08 PM   #69
killjoy408
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Fanatic View Post
how can u do random testing for a week, u dumb shite? LOL he was never gonna test
plus there are ways to cycle it to make it untraceable. Come on now, anyone who is a regular here over the years should know this by now. This was brought up a million times before backed up with facts when the accusations were flipped against Manny.

I'm not gonna get into this shit again. A 1700 page thread bickering back and forth where points do not get across because people are too stubborn to look at other points of views. It's pointless.

Smokin Joe. You win. (cough*not really*ahem) Have a good night.
killjoy408 is offline  Top
Old 12-09-2012, 09:09 PM   #70
Smokin' Joe
~ Dinamita Irlandés ~
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Fanatic View Post
maybe hes found the fountain of youth. hes ped cheat. heredia is his supplier. good bye, peep squeek

But but but..he's a ped cheat!

Massive butthurt.
Old 12-09-2012, 09:09 PM   #71
igor_otsky
Undefeated
East Side Guru

Let heredia nd conte talk about this shit, not ESB hall of Fame Roidcheckers.
igor_otsky is offline  Top
Old 12-09-2012, 09:09 PM   #72
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCamelTow View Post
your hero is a cheat. u must be so proud LOL
Old 12-09-2012, 09:13 PM   #73
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
But but but..he's a ped cheat!

Massive butthurt.
u have no shame that hes a ped cheat. u r a sinner who has no shame. your mother must be so proud LOL
Old 12-09-2012, 09:16 PM   #74
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by killjoy408 View Post
plus there are ways to cycle it to make it untraceable. Come on now, anyone who is a regular here over the years should know this by now. This was brought up a million times before backed up with facts when the accusations were flipped against Manny.

I'm not gonna get into this shit again. A 1700 page thread bickering back and forth where points do not get across because people are too stubborn to look at other points of views. It's pointless.

Smokin Joe. You win. (cough*not really*ahem) Have a good night.
hes got heredia to mask the peds for him.
Old 12-09-2012, 09:29 PM   #75
igor_otsky
Undefeated
East Side Guru

bulking up is a natural thing to do. Even a small kid could do that shit.

igor_otsky is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum