Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2012, 09:54 AM   #16
billy nelson
the fighting scots gym
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,960
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Burns seeks new opponent (again)

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
We all know why....because everybody is ducking Ricky Burns. Its clear as day.

We all know Ricky Burns smashes everybody and will continue to do so, the best fighters at the weight cant touch Ricky Burns, Broner? EASY WORK! Vazquez? EASY WORK!

Its just as simple as that. He is the best thing going, and he will beat anyone anywhere anytime. BUT, if they dont want to come to the smalltime in Scotland, and want the fight in the US because thats where the money is. I know! We will use this as fuel for our own fire....even though we said, Ricky will fight anywhere and beat anyone happily, we will still say they are scared to come to Scotland. Because it makes us look even better.

Because we love you Ricky and we will support you forever and ever, no matter what the truth is, your the best there is, best there was, and best there ever will be.
Your a wee knob end Craney and the fights in London you idiot
billy nelson is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2012, 09:55 AM   #17
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 13,617
vCash: 664
Default Re: Burns seeks new opponent (again)

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy nelson View Post
Your a wee knob end Craney and the fights in London you idiot
icemax is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:03 AM   #18
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,474
vCash: 500
Default Re: Burns seeks new opponent (again)

If I'm a knob head, so must you Mr Nelson, so must all the fanclub.

I'm saying what your saying, and others are saying, the blind zombie fanboys.

I know this fight is down London, but you and the rest of the fanclub were taunting Broner for not wanting to come to Scotland.....yet previously said, Ricky Burns will fight anywhere and anyone and you are confident wherever that Broner fight happens?

So why are you and the fanclub having a go at Broner for wanting the fight in the US? Your changing the goalposts where you see fit, your peddling backwards on your bike faster than going forward.

I know your game Billy, your getting behind your fighter, your doing what Freddie Roach does, your not gonna come out and reveal the Ricksters stage tricks, your gonna get behind your fighter no matter what. I can understand that. But what I cant understand is your downright blindness, and contradictions. Plus, your supposed to be a trainer, your supposed to be above everyone, because after all, your more qualified than any of us......and you treat everyone like shit.

Your fighter has got it coming big man. No matter what you say. I hope this fuels your fire, i hope it fuels Ricky's (I have said time and again I think he is a top bloke)....but your just a f*cking prick Bill.
craney91 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:09 AM   #19
joegrundy
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 927
vCash: 2592
Default Re: Burns seeks new opponent (again)

I wouldn't even answer him Billy, he chats pure shit.
joegrundy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:14 AM   #20
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,474
vCash: 500
Default Re: Burns seeks new opponent (again)

OK Mr Nelson, have you any say in the 3rd fighter? Who is making these fights? You and your fighter or what?

What was your opinion on the Walsh fight, the Ocampo fight?

I'd be pleased if you answer, but you probably wont because you understand the consequences. People have asked previously, but you bypass those posts and concentrate on the "critical" ones.....because thats why you are here arent you?
craney91 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:16 AM   #21
skoorydookatron
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 508
vCash: 1768
Default Re: Burns seeks new opponent (again)

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
If I'm a knob head, so must you Mr Nelson, so must all the fanclub.

I'm saying what your saying, and others are saying, the blind zombie fanboys.

I know this fight is down London, but you and the rest of the fanclub were taunting Broner for not wanting to come to Scotland.....yet previously said, Ricky Burns will fight anywhere and anyone and you are confident wherever that Broner fight happens?

So why are you and the fanclub having a go at Broner for wanting the fight in the US? Your changing the goalposts where you see fit, your peddling backwards on your bike faster than going forward.

I know your game Billy, your getting behind your fighter, your doing what Freddie Roach does, your not gonna come out and reveal the Ricksters stage tricks, your gonna get behind your fighter no matter what. I can understand that. But what I cant understand is your downright blindness, and contradictions. Plus, your supposed to be a trainer, your supposed to be above everyone, because after all, your more qualified than any of us......and you treat everyone like shit.

Your fighter has got it coming big man. No matter what you say. I hope this fuels your fire, i hope it fuels Ricky's (I have said time and again I think he is a top bloke)....but your just a f*cking prick Bill.

Broner came out and said in public that the fight would need to be in America if Burns did this saying the fight must be in Britain he would get slaughtered.
skoorydookatron is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:35 AM   #22
billy nelson
the fighting scots gym
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,960
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Burns seeks new opponent (again)

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
If I'm a knob head, so must you Mr Nelson, so must all the fanclub.

I'm saying what your saying, and others are saying, the blind zombie fanboys.

I know this fight is down London, but you and the rest of the fanclub were taunting Broner for not wanting to come to Scotland.....yet previously said, Ricky Burns will fight anywhere and anyone and you are confident wherever that Broner fight happens?

So why are you and the fanclub having a go at Broner for wanting the fight in the US? Your changing the goalposts where you see fit, your peddling backwards on your bike faster than going forward.

I know your game Billy, your getting behind your fighter, your doing what Freddie Roach does, your not gonna come out and reveal the Ricksters stage tricks, your gonna get behind your fighter no matter what. I can understand that. But what I cant understand is your downright blindness, and contradictions. Plus, your supposed to be a trainer, your supposed to be above everyone, because after all, your more qualified than any of us......and you treat everyone like shit.U

Your fighter has got it coming big man. No matter what you say. I hope this fuels your fire, i hope it fuels Ricky's (I have said time and again I think he is a top bloke)....but your just a f*cking prick Bill.
I don't treat anyone like shit but if I did you'd be near the top of the list,you really haven't a clue regarding boxing Craney.
Yes I'm a prick but you'd love to do what this prick is
billy nelson is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:40 AM   #23
billy nelson
the fighting scots gym
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,960
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Burns seeks new opponent (again)

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
OK Mr Nelson, have you any say in the 3rd fighter? Who is making these fights? You and your fighter or what?

What was your opinion on the Walsh fight, the Ocampo fight?

I'd be pleased if you answer, but you probably wont because you understand the consequences. People have asked previously, but you bypass those posts and concentrate on the "critical" ones.....because thats why you are here arent you?
Consequences from whom,nobody will tell me what to and what not to say,if people don't like what I say don't ask!
I beleive the Walsh fight would have been a good fight,Liam is a nice boxer and a good lad but he would have lost IMO.
Ocampo I never really seen a lot to make a judgement call but I beleive I'm training the best lightweight in the world bar none so I'd be confident whoever is in the opposite corner
billy nelson is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:45 AM   #24
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 10,848
vCash: 500
Default Re: Burns seeks new opponent (again)

I'm not doing anything Saturday..

Been calling for this oppurtunity for 2 years. Catchweight fight. I'll even let Ricky walk second to the ring..
SkillspayBills is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:48 AM   #25
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,474
vCash: 500
Default Re: Burns seeks new opponent (again)

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy nelson View Post
I don't treat anyone like shit but if I did you'd be near the top of the list,you really haven't a clue regarding boxing Craney.
Yes I'm a prick but you'd love to do what this prick is
Well if I dont, then the fanclub must watch boxing from a different planet.

Maybe there are people jealous of you Billy, but I can assure you, I'm not one of them. Nobody is above me or below me. We are all equal regardless of position or the things we have. I called you a prick, because you seem to abuse your "power" and you go on like your above everyone, and everyone is jealous of you. Not at all my friend. Your living in a fantasy world. There is no need to be nasty, and you have been nasty to me many a time, no need for it, and I only get nasty when you do. Dont know if you noticed that?

I ignore all the 'ers you have, I just deal with you Billy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy nelson View Post
Consequences from whom,nobody will tell me what to and what not to say,if people don't like what I say don't ask!
I beleive the Walsh fight would have been a good fight,Liam is a nice boxer and a good lad but he would have lost IMO.
Ocampo I never really seen a lot to make a judgement call but I beleive I'm training the best lightweight in the world bar none so I'd be confident whoever is in the opposite corner
Thank you for the post, for once it was insightful, and not hateful.

I sitll think Ricky is stagnating, and will continue to do so with poor matchmaking. If Ricky wants the big fights, he has got to get a reputation of big fight fighter. The top guys in the division wont look at him twice if he is fighting what they think are bums.

I hope we get the Broner fight early next year, have you got any update on this Billy?
craney91 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:49 AM   #26
efc85
non entity
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: liverpool
Posts: 657
vCash: 2770
Default Re: Burns seeks new opponent (again)

Derry would be good
efc85 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:50 AM   #27
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,474
vCash: 500
Default Re: Burns seeks new opponent (again)

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy nelson View Post
I don't treat anyone like shit but if I did you'd be near the top of the list,you really haven't a clue regarding boxing Craney.
Yes I'm a prick but you'd love to do what this prick is
Well if I dont, then the fanclub must watch boxing from a different planet.

Maybe there are people jealous of you Billy, but I can assure you, I'm not one of them. Nobody is above me or below me. We are all equal regardless of position or the things we have. I called you a prick, because you seem to abuse your "power" and you go on like your above everyone, and that everyone is jealous of you.

Not at all my friend. Your living in a fantasy world. There is no need to be nasty, and you have been nasty to me many a time, no need for it, and I only get nasty when you do. Dont know if you noticed that?

I ignore all the 'ers you have, I just deal with you Billy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy nelson View Post
Consequences from whom,nobody will tell me what to and what not to say,if people don't like what I say don't ask!
I beleive the Walsh fight would have been a good fight,Liam is a nice boxer and a good lad but he would have lost IMO.
Ocampo I never really seen a lot to make a judgement call but I beleive I'm training the best lightweight in the world bar none so I'd be confident whoever is in the opposite corner
Thank you for the post, for once it was insightful, and not hateful.

I still think Ricky is stagnating, and will continue to do so with poor matchmaking. If Ricky wants the big fights, he has got to get a reputation of a big fight fighter. The top guys in the division wont look at him twice if he is fighting what they think are bums and fighting domestic fights.

I hope we get the Broner fight early next year, have you got any update on this Billy?

Cheers.
craney91 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 11:04 AM   #28
Lazarus
Realist
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: London, UK
Posts: 14,971
vCash: 238
Default Re: Burns seeks new opponent (again)

Frank and Ricky read about Ocampo being motivated because of the recent occurrences and pulled out, out of fear.
Lazarus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 11:11 AM   #29
rossco666
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,170
vCash: 500
Default Re: Burns seeks new opponent (again)

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
We all know why....because everybody is ducking Ricky Burns. Its clear as day.

We all know Ricky Burns smashes everybody and will continue to do so, the best fighters at the weight cant touch Ricky Burns, Broner? EASY WORK! Vazquez? EASY WORK!

Its just as simple as that. He is the best thing going, and he will beat anyone anywhere anytime. BUT, if they dont want to come to the smalltime in Scotland, and want the fight in the US because thats where the money is. I know! We will use this as fuel for our own fire....even though we said, Ricky will fight anywhere and beat anyone happily, we will still say they are scared to come to Scotland. Because it makes us look even better.

Because we love you Ricky and we will support you forever and ever, no matter what the truth is, your the best there is, best there was, and best there ever will be.

Craney you trolling again? Its eather that or your insane.
Your view on Ricky Burns fans doesnt exsist in reality. Your getting all sarcy over something you've totally made up yourself. ****ing loon
rossco666 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 11:25 AM   #30
Daviddee1983
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dundee
Posts: 460
vCash: 500
Default Re: Burns seeks new opponent (again)

Ricky has been training hard surely he deserves to get in the ring.. I hope he gets a fight because any fighter would tell you that it's devastating training then not getting a fight.. As for Walsh and Ocampo yes in my opinion Burns is way beyond these 2 but apart Vasquez and Broner there isn't that many fight and its not as easy as people think to make these fights.. Derry Mathews would be a decent replacement but don't believe that would end well.. Much prefer Gavin Rees but again that won't happen as I believe they want no part of Ricky.. I hope he gets matched and hope to see him silencing the critics again in 2013 and beats Broner
Daviddee1983 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013