Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 12-10-2012, 01:19 PM   #16
HIGHCOLLIDE
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: GAMBOA did Great Last Night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuban Bon Bon View Post
Much credit to you for standing up for Gamboa. I agree with everything you said ( except for the cursing! ) Let's keep it clean!

Everything said is right on the money but here's my final observation. I do believe that Gamboa wanted to last as many rounds as possible to get rid of the rust as he even said it after the fight. Yes I know that many fighters use that excuse when they can't stop their opponents but Gamboa's case is very different.

15 months without an actual fight is a long time. Training and sparring is not the same as an actual fight and it showed that Gamboa was taking his time in there hitting and playing defence. I believe that if he really wanted he could've stopped Farenas early but decided to hit and stop, practice his defence and get rid of the ring rust!

He should get into the ring as soon as possible now that he just went 12 full rounds and dominated a very tough and ranked contender. It's just too hard to tell by just one fight, let's just wait for his upcoming bouts to see exactly where he is at!

great post bro.

yeah the cursing is because these haters show no respect so i give them no respect. lol

but yeah i cant wait till his next fight..
after 15 month layoff and going 12 rounds when do u think he will get back in the ring???,...march???,,april???...may?????
HIGHCOLLIDE is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2012, 01:21 PM   #17
rayhogan
Dont worry Pac, you wont
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGHCOLLIDE View Post
Bro,..do u know boxing,..???

Just cause it wasnt a 1st round k.o. Doesnt mean it wasnt great. <<<It wasnt a great win you bandwagon gamboa fan. The man did win but it wasnt a great win not even close cause even though he won by outboxing farenas, he was still getting tag alot by farenas straight left hand and gamboa has a habit many times of putting his hands down trying to be like whitaker with ducking. U can make all the excuse of the 15 month off all you want but it long lay off or not, its still not a great win. Mayweather was coming off a 17 month layoff. I repeat 17 month layoff and he not only beat marquez but beat marquez in a shut out something gamboa didnt come close of doing to farenas in which farenas is not even close to the same class as marquez

He showed a great chin, <<<<Youre an idiot. He clearly did show a great chin. If he had a great chin, he wouldnt be knockdown many times especially last saturday night when he was down and was hurt.
he showed he is a warrior, <<<Warrior? Hmmm maybe but we'll see if he's really a warrior if he fights broner.

he showed he doesnt have 2 be at his best and still win easy. <<<Yeah by facing c level fighters.

After 15 months??cmon
i know that this forum is full of morons that dont know boxing but swear they do,..
But for the few that know wats good,it aint hard 2 decypher.

Have u ever though he was getting hit cuase of a 15 month layoff??
Where the #1 thing affected by a layoff is timing???
How bout farenas is better then u think??
How bout it was 3 weeks notice to train for a lefty,after a 15 month layoff

^^^^Blah blah blah alot of fighters have come off of a very very long layoff and still win impressively like ive just mention about mayweather and remember kostya? Kostya before facing Mitchell was coming off an 18 month layoff. I FREAKING REPEAT IN CAPS!!! A 18 MONTH LAYOFF!! AND GUESS WHAT? KOSTYA NOT ONLY BEAT MITCHELL BUT DESTROYED MITCHELL IN 3 ROUNDS!! What about vitali? He came out of 4 year layoff and destroyed and made Peter quit in which this is the same peter who gave Wlad hell in the first fight. I can go on and on but this shows that youre a dumb a$$ bandwagon gamboa fan who says gamboa was great because the way he won after a 15 month layoff? LMFAO!!!

give me a break with the bullshit and hating.

U ****ing haters are delusional sad excuses for boxing fans.
Do research and learn something.
The only person "with the excuse" Is you.
rayhogan is offline  Top
Old 12-10-2012, 04:43 PM   #18
HIGHCOLLIDE
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayhogan View Post
The only person "with the excuse" Is you.

LISTEN U PIECE OF SHIT COWARD ASS BUM.

i know a faggot like your mother had will never understand the sweet science.

gamboa did great considering everything.

he showed a great chin u dam idiot.
if he had no chin he would of stayed down,just cause u go down doesnt mean u dont have a chin,its what u do after that,,and he has never been down longer then a 1 second.

i have gamboas career and against farenas was the 1st time he actually went down.
4 times were slips,that if ure dumbass wouyld watchg in slomo u would see.
and 1 of them was an elbow which he got up just as fast as against farenas.OWNED.

NOW,u could keep trying kid,and ill just keep schooling and owning you
lmfao!!!!!!!!

this is 2 easy.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:52 PM   #19
Imperial1
P4P King
East Side VIP

The problem with this generation of boxers and their fans ..This was great since when is a mediocre performance a great one ? He's a work in progress that needs to improve his defense or next time he wont get up ! That's reality not hate !!
Imperial1 is offline  Top
Old 12-10-2012, 05:48 PM   #20
puertorricane
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

he didnt do great he did ok

puertorricane is offline  Top
Old 12-10-2012, 06:55 PM   #21
r1p00pk
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 253

gamboa did less than i expected although the huge lay off is obviosly the factor in this. After a few more fight he'll get settled and fight like the way he used to. Wasn't expecting him to get dropped like that though.
r1p00pk is offline  Top
Old 12-10-2012, 06:58 PM   #22
iceman71
WBC SILVER Champion
East Side VIP

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
iceman71 is offline  Top
Old 12-10-2012, 07:31 PM   #23
rayhogan
Dont worry Pac, you wont
East Side VIP

[quote=HIGHCOLLIDE;14373595]LISTEN U PIECE OF SHIT COWARD ASS BUM.

^^^You dont understand anything

he showed a great chin u dam idiot. <<<<Oh yeah he show a great chin by being down many times in his career. Keep s4cking up to gamboa.
if he had no chin he would of stayed down,just cause u go down doesnt mean u dont have a chin,its what u do after that,,and he has never been down longer then a 1 second.<<<If he had great chin, he wouldnt be knockdown by fighters that arent even good except salido.

i have gamboas career and against farenas was the 1st time he actually went down.
and 1 of them was an elbow which he got up just as fast as against farenas.OWNED. <<<<Owned? Mostly everyone here dont even think it was a great win. Only you retarded a$$ thinks so in which shows 1 thing, you love gamboa more then you own family.

lmfao!!!!!!!!<<<<How you owning me when i give you many facts you dumb a$$. You making excuse about the 15 month layoff garbage in which both mayweather and kostya have both been longer layoff then gamboa and both did far far far better then gamboa did last satuday night. Youre a retarded bandwagon gamboa fan.

this is 2 easy.[/quote<<<Yup easily owning you.
rayhogan is offline  Top
Old 12-10-2012, 09:34 PM   #24
lester proctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

he showed a great chin u dam idiot.
if he had no chin he would of stayed down,just cause u go down doesnt mean u dont have a chin,its what u do after that,,and he has never been down longer then a 1 second.

and 1 of them was an elbow which he got up just as fast as against farenas.OWNED.

lmfao!!!!!!!!

this is 2 easy.
Yeah, I dont know about "great chin". Only one guy showed a very good chin in that fight, wasn't Gamboa.
lester proctor is offline  Top
Old 12-10-2012, 09:39 PM   #25
PIPO23
Champion
East Side Guru

He is like Rigo bum getz dropped runs or clings on like a sissy.
PIPO23 is offline  Top
Old 12-10-2012, 10:07 PM   #26
HIGHCOLLIDE
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperial1 View Post
The problem with this generation of boxers and their fans .
LMFAO@ YOUR RETARD-NESS.

listen lil girl i prolly got kids your age.

do us a favor and stay off my threads .
we have no room for lil girls crying like a bitch.
Old 12-10-2012, 10:15 PM   #27
HIGHCOLLIDE
Contender
ESB Senior Member

[quote=rayhogan;14374687]
Quote:

^^^You dont understand anything

he showed a great chin u dam idiot. <<<<Oh yeah he show a great chin by being down many times in his career. Keep s4cking up to gamboa.
if he had no chin he would of stayed down,just cause u go down doesnt mean u dont have a chin,its what u do after that,,and he has never been down longer then a 1 second.<<<If he had great chin, he wouldnt be knockdown by fighters that arent even good except salido.

and 1 of them was an elbow which he got up just as fast as against farenas.OWNED. <<<<Owned? Mostly everyone here dont even think it was a great win. Only you retarded a$$ thinks so in which shows 1 thing, you love gamboa more then you own family.

lmfao!!!!!!!!<<<<How you owning me when i give you many facts you dumb a$$. You making excuse about the 15 month layoff garbage in which both mayweather and kostya have both been longer layoff then gamboa and both did far far far better then gamboa did last satuday night. Youre a retarded bandwagon gamboa fan.

this is 2 easy.[/quote<<<Yup easily owning you.

it was a great performance just like many experts said.

u can also find real boxing analyst on youtube say the same.

you could stay with your group of 15 faggots on a forum that dont know shit bout boxing.

lmfao!!!!!!
keep it up,..were having mad fun owning u over and over
Old 12-10-2012, 10:16 PM   #28
swilson120
Contender
ESB Senior Member

the pinoy was tough
swilson120 is offline  Top
Old 12-10-2012, 10:18 PM   #29
Defthatguy
The Rick Flair of ESB
ESB Jr Member

It wasnt a bad performance for having a long layoff but in the same token it wasnt a good performance based on the fact that no one knew who Gamboas opponent was outside of the fighters immediate families (no second cousins dont count)
Defthatguy is offline  Top
Old 12-10-2012, 10:21 PM   #30
Jai C
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperial1 View Post
The problem with this generation of boxers and their fans ..This was great since when is a mediocre performance a great one ? He's a work in progress that needs to improve his defense or next time he wont get up ! That's reality not hate !!
I tend to agree. All of that walk off with his hands low and attempts at 12 punch combinations will get him crushed against the elite. It's a habit that his trainers need to stop right now before he ends up on the short end of a bout. It's undisciplined and does not come without consequence. Of the Cuban 3 amigos, he is the less polished imo.

Last edited by Jai C; 12-10-2012 at 10:38 PM.
Jai C is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum