Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 12-11-2012, 01:40 PM   #1
rossco666
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Dwyers opinion on DeGale vs Froch,Groves

''I think DeGale would have an easier time with Froch - who doesnt have Groves footspeed - than he would with Groves. And it would raise his profile much more. Oddly, i also think Froch would have an easier time against Ward [loses, but again would look respectable] than he would against DeGale who could embarrass him on the inside. I'd expect DeGale to stop Froch - great chin and all. Styles make fights.''

A gamblers adviser!?! Lucky i dont see DeGale ever fighting Froch because it would be another embarrassingly wrong prediction by Dwyer.
Where's this DeGale power coming from? and especially to stop a guy like Froch! Never going to happen.

Im baffled as to why Dwyer thinks DeGale can do a better job on Froch than the brilliant Andre Ward...........WTF Dwyer

Last edited by rossco666; 12-11-2012 at 01:57 PM.
rossco666 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2012, 01:47 PM   #2
The Genius
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Default Re: Dwyers opinion on DeGale vs Froch,Groves

Dwyer has been a huge fan of DeGale for years.
The Genius is offline  Top
Old 12-11-2012, 01:52 PM   #3
BlackBrenny
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

never been a big fan of Dwyer
BlackBrenny is offline  Top
Old 12-11-2012, 01:54 PM   #4
Smoggy7188
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Hardly surprising, Dwyer has something against Froch. his post bute fight vid was embarassing.
Smoggy7188 is offline  Top
Old 12-11-2012, 01:59 PM   #5
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Finally rossco contributes something other than about Ricky Burns on ESB.

While I dont think DeGale is on the same level as Andre Ward. I have said this before on here, If he fought to a strict gameplan and intelligently applied it for 12 rounds. He could UD Carl Froch with ease, Froch isnt very fast and only performs when he is in there with someone who fights his fight. We have seen the blueprint, and if you want to beat Carl Froch, you can make him look very silly. DeGale has all the ability and talent to do the job, plus he has a key ingredient to carry it of, arrogance. But that could work both ways depending on his mentality, his mentality is an issue at the moment. The outcome of the fight would depend on that improvement for me.

If he got his head in check for this fight, he beats Carl Froch IMO. In fact, he doesnt just BEAT Carl Froch, he exposes him.

Dwyer can have an opinion and say what he wants, while I think that whole Gamblers Advisory act is laughable, he is smart enough to know he can make money from the zombies and legally equipped enough to justify its cause. I actually think Dwyer is a smart boxing enthusiast, and on many times shares my view on a fight or a fighter. He sees boxing the way it is supposed to be seen, not with a blind kneejerk biased eye, but with a totally clear mind. Only few people in the boxing game actually have this ability to think in that way. And surprisingly enough they are at elite level with elite trainers.....there is only a handful of those around.

The pathetic thing isnt Dwyer, the pathetic thing is the pricks on his nuts praying on his every mistake and wrong prediction.....speaking of which.

Where there is a healthy steamy pile of shit, there are always flys around it.
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 12-11-2012, 03:00 PM   #6
rossco666
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post

While I dont think DeGale is on the same level as Andre Ward. I have said this before on here, If he fought to a strict gameplan and intelligently applied it for 12 rounds. He could UD Carl Froch with ease, Froch isnt very fast and only performs when he is in there with someone who fights his fight. We have seen the blueprint, and if you want to beat Carl Froch, you can make him look very silly. DeGale has all the ability and talent to do the job, plus he has a key ingredient to carry it of, arrogance. But that could work both ways depending on his mentality, his mentality is an issue at the moment. The outcome of the fight would depend on that improvement for me.

If he got his head in check for this fight, he beats Carl Froch IMO. In fact, he doesnt just BEAT Carl Froch, he exposes him.

Dwyer can have an opinion and say what he wants, while I think that whole Gamblers Advisory act is laughable, he is smart enough to know he can make money from the zombies and legally equipped enough to justify its cause. I actually think Dwyer is a smart boxing enthusiast, and on many times shares my view on a fight or a fighter. He sees boxing the way it is supposed to be seen, not with a blind kneejerk biased eye, but with a totally clear mind. Only few people in the boxing game actually have this ability to think in that way. And surprisingly enough they are at elite level with elite trainers.....there is only a handful of those around.

The pathetic thing isnt Dwyer, the pathetic thing is the pricks on his nuts praying on his every mistake and wrong prediction.....speaking of which.

Craney i dont start alot of threads but most of the one's i have started have not been about Ricky Burns.

Ive read your opinions on Froch so i expected this from you. DeGale hasnt shown anything for me to think he could UD Froch never mind stop him. Froch is far too physically strong for the kid. He would wear him down imo. Its never going to happen anyway.

Your opinion on Dwyer leads me to think your trolling again Craney. ''He see's boxing the way its meant to be seen!'' ....... just like Craney91 i suppose

No, the pathetic thing is the hypocrisy of a prick [you] talking about pricks and flies around steaming piles of shit. Speaking shit and being a prick seems to be your hobby on here Craney.
rossco666 is offline  Top
Old 12-11-2012, 03:06 PM   #7
ImElvis666
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 227381

I'm better at picking fights than Dwyer, why don't you go make a thread on my fight predictions?

(Not saying I'm amazing at picking fights, more that Dwyer is a shit gambler)
ImElvis666 is offline  Top
Old 12-11-2012, 03:12 PM   #8
Jim Bowen
MARVELOUS
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post

This is where I gave up, Degale is as thick as pig shit.
Jim Bowen is offline  Top
Old 12-11-2012, 03:19 PM   #9
atberry
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Groves > Froch, DeGale

Eubank Jr > Groves, Froch, DeGale

Eubank Sr > Eubank Jr, Groves, Froch, DeGale
atberry is offline  Top
Old 12-11-2012, 03:26 PM   #10
happydrinks
@elPrincipeFeliz
ESB Addict

vCash: 666

Show me a man who follows dwyer's gambling tips and i'll show you a poor man.
happydrinks is offline  Top
Old 12-11-2012, 04:22 PM   #11
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossco666 View Post
Craney i dont start alot of threads but most of the one's i have started have not been about Ricky Burns.

Ive read your opinions on Froch so i expected this from you. DeGale hasnt shown anything for me to think he could UD Froch never mind stop him. Froch is far too physically strong for the kid. He would wear him down imo. Its never going to happen anyway.

Your opinion on Dwyer leads me to think your trolling again Craney. ''He see's boxing the way its meant to be seen!'' ....... just like Craney91 i suppose

No, the pathetic thing is the hypocrisy of a prick [you] talking about pricks and flies around steaming piles of shit. Speaking shit and being a prick seems to be your hobby on here Craney.
I love you rossco.

Its clear you dont know shit about boxing! You give Roger Mayweather nightmares....You get utterly found out like Pacquiao when you talk about anything other than your boy Ricky.

Stick to Wwwwwwwickyyyyy BIANCA!
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 12-11-2012, 04:23 PM   #12
SportsLeader
Chilling
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

The only people in this world worse than Dwyer himself, are people who make threads about the stuff he's said.
SportsLeader is offline  Top
Old 12-11-2012, 04:34 PM   #13
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsLeader View Post
The only people in this world worse than Dwyer himself, are people who make threads about the stuff he's said.
Quite.

Rossco we have a problem.....another "troll" has come to attack you!
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 12-11-2012, 04:41 PM   #14
B.A
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Hardly surprising, the guy is a syndrome.
B.A is offline  Top
Old 12-11-2012, 05:34 PM   #15
sharpy
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1000

If degale kept sitting on ropes like he has been doing recently Froch would have a field day
sharpy is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum