Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 12-11-2012, 06:25 PM   #61
ashedward
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Burns fight off, Allegedly claims Derry Matthews knocked fight back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDDUUDDDEE View Post
It's me, I'm Billy Nelson.
No,I`m Billy Nelson
ashedward is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2012, 06:27 PM   #62
Smoggy7188
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Burns fight off, Allegedly claims Derry Matthews knocked fight back...

No, i'm billy nelson.
Smoggy7188 is offline  Top
Old 12-11-2012, 06:29 PM   #63
PaulieMc
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 416

None of you are Billy Nelson. You know why?

Because he's locked in my basement in a thong with one of these in his mouth.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Bit a rubbish offer that. FW obviously thought he could get Mathews on the cheap and was told where to ****ing go. He should have looked harder for an opponent and then made them a decent offer, I bet Mathews made well more than 15k for his European title fight with Rees.

Another tell-tale sign that Big Billy Bass is struggling to pay his fighters? Me thinks so.
PaulieMc is offline  Top
Old 12-11-2012, 06:37 PM   #64
DDDUUDDDEE
Undisputed Ambien (taker)
East Side Guru

Seriously though, Billy Nelson posts under the name "Ilesey", you should see him posting here from time to time... be sure to say hello.
DDDUUDDDEE is offline  Top
Old 12-11-2012, 06:38 PM   #65
PaulieMc
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Seriously though, Billy Nelson posts under the name "Ilesey", you should see him posting here from time to time... be sure to say hello.
Cheers.

Any other boxers or trainers or promoters post on here? I know Tony Bellew does like.
PaulieMc is offline  Top
Old 12-11-2012, 06:46 PM   #66
Check_Hook
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulieMc View Post
Cheers.

Any other boxers or trainers or promoters post on here? I know Tony Bellew does like.
Yeah Jim Mcdonnel post here under Darni
Check_Hook is offline  Top
Old 12-11-2012, 07:06 PM   #67
Anaboilc lion
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

What's burns said ? What rant ?
Anaboilc lion is offline  Top
Old 12-11-2012, 07:09 PM   #68
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
It's me, I'm Billy Nelson.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
PityTheFool is offline  Top
Old 12-11-2012, 07:09 PM   #69
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

I aint got that belly to be Billy Nelson. So it aint me.....

Was that a sarcastic post? "Who is Billy Nelson?" Surely it was? Surely?

I mean f*ck me, the bloke uses his real name on here, its clearly him, WTF?
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 12-11-2012, 07:14 PM   #70
Jack
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 15000

15k is a pathetic offer. At some point, Burns has to realise that Frank is only hindering his career. His manager and people like Billy Nelson should be telling Burns to do the right thing, for his earnings now and for his legacy.
Jack is offline  Top
Old 12-11-2012, 07:23 PM   #71
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

So here goes the story:

Burns ducked Walsh, Walsh was still sticking em up after the crash, and they still ducked him, the whiplash meant Walsh would come in to stiff for Ricky. To dangerous a fight. Fair enough, they backed out.

So.....

Burns then ducked Ocampo, he was seen as a dangerous operator and a wounded animal after the death of his trainer, so they didnt wanna even go there on that one after seeing what Jonathan Banks did to Seth Mitchell.

So, finally they offered Derry Katona out for a date, and a 10p freddo chocolate to fight in a non-title dust up. Billy saw Derry eat the Freddo and told Ricky to duck the fight, NOBODY eats Billys chocolate.....and I mean, NOBODY.

This meant no fight for Ricky before Chrimbo, so he can let himself go and have a proper dinner for Christmas around Billys house, the question is now, will Burns duck Broner in the new year to keep up his ducking streak?
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 12-11-2012, 07:31 PM   #72
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP

vCash: 664

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
..... the question is now, will Burns duck Broner in the new year to keep up his ducking streak?
I know Im feeding a troll but I can't help myself.....surely a duck is only a duck when an offer has been made....Wheres the offer??
icemax is offline  Top
Old 12-11-2012, 07:33 PM   #73
Check_Hook
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Walsh probably done himself a favour in that car crash.

Would have earned more from the whiplash claim than he would have been paid from the fish by the looks of it.
Check_Hook is offline  Top
Old 12-11-2012, 07:39 PM   #74
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
So here goes the story:

Burns ducked Walsh, Walsh was still sticking em up after the crash, and they still ducked him, the whiplash meant Walsh would come in to stiff for Ricky. To dangerous a fight. Fair enough, they backed out.

So.....

Burns then ducked Ocampo, he was seen as a dangerous operator and a wounded animal after the death of his trainer, so they didnt wanna even go there on that one after seeing what Jonathan Banks did to Seth Mitchell.

So, finally they offered Derry Katona out for a date, and a 10p freddo chocolate to fight in a non-title dust up. Billy saw Derry eat the Freddo and told Ricky to duck the fight, NOBODY eats Billys chocolate.....and I mean, NOBODY.

This meant no fight for Ricky before Chrimbo, so he can let himself go and have a proper dinner for Christmas around Billys house, the question is now, will Burns duck Broner in the new year to keep up his ducking streak?
And you claim you're offering a valid alternative opinion Craney?
You disappoint me mate.Thought you could keep up the pretence a bit better than this.
PityTheFool is offline  Top
Old 12-11-2012, 07:41 PM   #75
PaulieMc
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check_Hook View Post
Walsh probably done himself a favour in that car crash.

Would have earned more from the whiplash claim than he would have been paid from the fish by the looks of it.
Great point.
PaulieMc is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum