Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


View Poll Results: Which Boxer Makes the Best Entrance to the Fight Song Or Taste in Music
Wlad Klitskchko - REdhot Chillipeppers "Cant stop the 6 13.95%
MIke Tyson - Tupac "toss it up or "ambitions as a rydah" 17 39.53%
Pavlik - Korn "various korn songs" 2 4.65%
Carl Froch - the oliver soundtrack "pick a pocket or two (fagans theme" 0 0%
James Kirkland - Fleetwood Mac "rhiannon" 0 0%
Ricky Hatton - Blue Moon (sung by various singers an old song) 8 18.60%
Bernard Hopkins - Bob Dylan - HIghway 61 revisited 5 11.63%
Chad Dawson - Jehtro Tull "aqualung & thicka s a brick" 2 4.65%
Andre Berto - John Coaltrain "Giant steps" 2 4.65%
Brand Rios - Kate Bush "hounds of love" 1 2.33%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2012, 06:45 PM   #16
PrinceN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8,995
vCash: 500
Default Re: Ricky Burns ducking Broner again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PityTheFool View Post
So you do a full camp for a December tune up,get ****ed for the fight and the purse,yet you should sign up for the toughest fight of your career with everything out of synch conditioning wise?

Michigan Warrior knows enough to know better,but it doesn't suit his agenda even though he knows fine well the suggestion here is ludicrous.
Why does this hype job need a tune up? Ricky needs to stop running from Broner and get in the ring Feb 16th no excuses.
PrinceN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2012, 06:55 PM   #17
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Poorer place without Johnny Tapia
Posts: 9,597
vCash: 75
Default Re: Ricky Burns ducking Broner again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceN View Post
Why does this hype job need a tune up? Ricky needs to stop running from Broner and get in the ring Feb 16th no excuses.
You see?
I try to keep it civil and have a measured discussion with you and you prove that all you're interested in is adolescent nonsensical drivel.

This was a money fight for Ricky,which is what guys who don't have HBO contracts and millions at 22 have to do.

Where is this Feb 16th bullshit coming from?
Have GBP made Ricky a decent offer and been refused?
Don't know why I'm even asking because you have no interest in anything other than your childish littel pranks,regardless of what the facts are.

Do yourself a favour and nark your shit with your next post,or do what you usually do and ignore any sensible discussion with adults because you like to be known as a trolling version of Carlos Mencia who couldn't raise a laugh in a tank of nitrous oxide.
I gave you a chance to discuss it.Keep that in mind for the future.
PityTheFool is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:08 PM   #18
uraharakisuke
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 760
vCash: 759
Default Re: Ricky Burns ducking Broner again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

PrinceN are you even a fan of boxing or just some silly cunt?
uraharakisuke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:10 PM   #19
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Poorer place without Johnny Tapia
Posts: 9,597
vCash: 75
Default Re: Ricky Burns ducking Broner again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by uraharakisuke View Post
PrinceN are you even a fan of boxing or just some silly cunt?
You answered your own question mate.
PityTheFool is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:58 PM   #20
PrinceN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8,995
vCash: 500
Default Re: Ricky Burns ducking Broner again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by uraharakisuke View Post
PrinceN are you even a fan of boxing
yes
PrinceN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:59 PM   #21
PrinceN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8,995
vCash: 500
Default Re: Ricky Burns ducking Broner again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PityTheFool View Post
You see?
I try to keep it civil and have a measured discussion with you and you prove that all you're interested in is adolescent nonsensical drivel.

This was a money fight for Ricky,which is what guys who don't have HBO contracts and millions at 22 have to do.

Where is this Feb 16th bullshit coming from?
Have GBP made Ricky a decent offer and been refused?
Don't know why I'm even asking because you have no interest in anything other than your childish littel pranks,regardless of what the facts are.

Do yourself a favour and nark your shit with your next post,or do what you usually do and ignore any sensible discussion with adults because you like to be known as a trolling version of Carlos Mencia who couldn't raise a laugh in a tank of nitrous oxide.
I gave you a chance to discuss it.Keep that in mind for the future.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
PrinceN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:59 PM   #22
MichiganWarrior
Still Slick! Still Black!
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: G Rap
Posts: 13,409
vCash: 571
Default Re: Ricky Burns ducking Broner again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PityTheFool View Post
So you do a full camp for a December tune up,get ****ed for the fight and the purse,yet you should sign up for the toughest fight of your career with everything out of synch conditioning wise?

Michigan Warrior knows enough to know better,but it doesn't suit his agenda even though he knows fine well the suggestion here is ludicrous.
Never miss an opening.

Isnt Burnsy promoted by "he who shall not be named"? The Bob Arum of Britain?
MichiganWarrior is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:08 PM   #23
HIGHCOLLIDE
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: MIAMI,FL
Posts: 874
vCash: 500
Default Re: Ricky Burns ducking Broner again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganWarrior View Post
ESPN 30 for 30 documentary. Run Ricky Run

"What if I told you, a man was afraid of a brush?"
HIGHCOLLIDE is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:09 PM   #24
Paullow
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 413
vCash: 500
Default Re: Ricky Burns ducking Broner again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

obviously couldn't get adrien to glasgow so they moved on
Paullow is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:11 PM   #25
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Poorer place without Johnny Tapia
Posts: 9,597
vCash: 75
Default Re: Ricky Burns ducking Broner again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganWarrior View Post
Never miss an opening.

Isnt Burnsy promoted by "he who shall not be named"? The Bob Arum of Britain?
He makes Arum look like a Nobel Peace Prize winner.
PityTheFool is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:13 PM   #26
cippi
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Saint Clair Shores, Michigan
Posts: 4,940
vCash: 9886
Default Re: Ricky Burns ducking Broner again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

theres still hope. they need sit down n talk n get a deal done
cippi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:17 PM   #27
Atlanta
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 9,346
vCash: 528
Default Re: Ricky Burns ducking Broner again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Burns-Katsidis 2: Anyone but the Brush
Atlanta is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:17 PM   #28
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Poorer place without Johnny Tapia
Posts: 9,597
vCash: 75
Default Re: Ricky Burns ducking Broner again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceN View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
I read that earlier.
The plan was always for a spring/summer fight.As I said, anyone with a brain knows that a wasted camp with no fight means the last thing a fighter should do is take his toughest fight without proper preparation.
Even if he fought on Saturday,February isn't a realistic option and if he loses to Broner,I for one don't want there to be any excuses.
PityTheFool is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:21 PM   #29
MichiganWarrior
Still Slick! Still Black!
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: G Rap
Posts: 13,409
vCash: 571
Default Re: Ricky Burns ducking Broner again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PityTheFool View Post
He makes Arum look like a Nobel Peace Prize winner.
Exactly. Its why I laugh when people think non superstar fighters pick who they fight.

Like I remember people saying Quillin ducked GGG. Like Quillin tells De La Hoya who he fights.

Same thing here with Burns. Depends on if his promoter wants the fight. Outside of Mayweather and Pacquiao most fighters have no say. Pacquiao I even question given his opponents of late.
MichiganWarrior is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:32 PM   #30
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Poorer place without Johnny Tapia
Posts: 9,597
vCash: 75
Default Re: Ricky Burns ducking Broner again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganWarrior View Post
Exactly. Its why I laugh when people think non superstar fighters pick who they fight.

Like I remember people saying Quillin ducked GGG. Like Quillin tells De La Hoya who he fights.

Same thing here with Burns. Depends on if his promoter wants the fight. Outside of Mayweather and Pacquiao most fighters have no say. Pacquiao I even question given his opponents of late.
Exactly,although it shouldn't be a Eureka moment to anyone with an iota of knowledge.
Well done for keeping it real MW.I'll be happy to discuss this in more depth tomorrow if you have the inclination.
PityTheFool is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013