Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 12-11-2012, 11:03 PM   #46
Auracle21
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 14814
Default Re: GAMBOA did Great Last Night.

I am a huge gamboa supporter but I didnt see any growth aganst Farernas, a guy he would normally blitz. I hope I am wrong but nothing jumped out at me. I just hope its the rust.
Auracle21 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2012, 11:08 PM   #47
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

I like Gamboa but he looked ordinary, there's no way to dress it up. He pushed his punches and got outboxed for a lot of the fight, he resorted to not attacking in order to not get hit. I thought it was actually a very close fight, I didn't score it as I watched but I thought the scorecards didn't reflect the fight at all.
dealt_with is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 12:09 AM   #48
mosseylennon
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGHCOLLIDE View Post
LMFAO@ YOUR RETARD-NESS.

listen lil girl i prolly got kids your age.

do us a favor and stay off my threads .
we have no room for lil girls crying like a bitch.
Jesus! You have kids.

Get the **** of the internet sit down with your kids get them to teach you how the speak like an adult and then try to post sometime where your not a laughing stock.

Macho should have slapped you, you were so close.
mosseylennon is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 01:05 AM   #49
Son of Gaul
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 248

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosseylennon View Post
Jesus! You have kids.

Get the **** of the internet sit down with your kids get them to teach you how the speak like an adult and then try to post sometime where your not a laughing stock.

Sorry Highcollide but this post is hilarious.
Son of Gaul is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 02:50 AM   #50
PIPO23
Champion
East Side Guru

Yeah, It was a combination of rust and Farenas bringing his A game on the night. Penalosa is a good trainer and promoter. They made sure Farenas was going to bring it to Gamboa and Penalosa nephew KTFO that Mexican kid. Good job for the stable.
PIPO23 is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 03:04 AM   #51
Nonito Smoak
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 0

vs. Michael Farenas, dude...

edit: I do think he's underrated, but come on...
Nonito Smoak is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 05:01 AM   #52
BillyBomber
Journeyman

TS stop crying like a little bitch, Gamboa had a bad performance boo hoo, get over it. He needs some time to adjust to the new weight, he put on too much muscle imo it's slowing him down, he didn't seem no where as fast he was before.
BillyBomber is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 11:40 AM   #53
Cuban Bon Bon
Proverbs 9:10
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jai C View Post
Of the 3 Cuban boxers, the least disciplined is Gamboa in my opinion. As professionals, knockdowns suffered by these 3 go as followed. Lara 0: Rigondeaux 1: Gamboa 6. He needs to stop being so ****y and respect his craft. I am far from saying he is not a good fighter. I would just hate to see him get KOed for messing around when all he has to do is stay focused.
2-3 of Gamboa's knockdowns have been illegit ( out of balance and elbows ) so he's actually been down around 3 times. Another factor is this: More aggression equals more risks and Rigo and Lara are not aggressive like Gamboa. And yes I agree with you in that Gamboa needs to stop the ****iness, keep his hands up and attack the body.

Cuban Bon Bon is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 11:45 AM   #54
Cuban Bon Bon
Proverbs 9:10
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBomber View Post
TS stop crying like a little bitch, Gamboa had a bad performance boo hoo, get over it. He needs some time to adjust to the new weight, he put on too much muscle imo it's slowing him down, he didn't seem no where as fast he was before.
Not actually a bad performance but a lower than expected performance. I think that when people start to " idolize " a fighter as the next great P4Pounder ( like many have been doing with Yuri ) they always expect an incredible showing but when it's a bit below what they were expecting then they rip him hard. I am very sure that when he steps it up and starts blazing opponents like before this mediocre fight will be forgotten.
Cuban Bon Bon is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 11:59 AM   #55
janeschicken
hard work! deadicayshin!
East Side Guru

vCash: 248

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosseylennon View Post
Jesus! You have kids.

janeschicken is online now  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 12:35 PM   #56
HIGHCOLLIDE
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealt_with View Post
I like Gamboa but he looked ordinary, there's no way to dress it up. He pushed his punches and got outboxed for a lot of the fight, he resorted to not attacking in order to not get hit. I thought it was actually a very close fight, I didn't score it as I watched but I thought the scorecards didn't reflect the fight at all.
EPIC FAIL.
HIGHCOLLIDE is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 12:37 PM   #57
HIGHCOLLIDE
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuban Bon Bon View Post
Not actually a bad performance but a lower than expected performance. I think that when people start to " idolize " a fighter as the next great P4Pounder ( like many have been doing with Yuri ) they always expect an incredible showing but when it's a bit below what they were expecting then they rip him hard.
EXACTLY.

but we are dealing with a bunch of pactards still pissed there boy got put to sleep.so they wanna hate on yuri.
HIGHCOLLIDE is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 12:59 PM   #58
rayhogan
Dont worry Pac, you wont
East Side VIP

[quote=HIGHCOLLIDE;14375508][quote=rayhogan;14374687]

it was a great performance just like many experts said.

u can also find real boxing analyst on youtube say the same.

you could stay with your group of 15 faggots on a forum that dont know shit bout boxing.

lmfao!!!!!!
keep it up,..were having mad fun owning u over and over
[/qu

Boxing analyst? lol listen you dumbass which boxing analyst say it was a great performance? Youre an idiot and i mean beyond an idiot. So you saying gamboa performance was great like Mayweather beating Marquez after mayweather coming off a 17 month layoff? Gamboa performance was great like Kostya beating Mitchell after kostya was coming off a 18 month layoff? Gamboa performance was great like Vitali destroying peter after vitali was coming off a 4 year layoff? What about de la hoya easily beating mayorga after he was coming off a 18 month layoff? <<Was gamboa great performance was like that one? I mean are you going to sit there being a retarded bandwagon gamboa fan and saying gamboa performance was soo great? Youre an idiot point blank.
rayhogan is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 01:04 PM   #59
rayhogan
Dont worry Pac, you wont
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuban Bon Bon View Post
2-3 of Gamboa's knockdowns have been illegit ( out of balance and elbows ) so he's actually been down around 3 times. Another factor is this: More aggression equals more risks and Rigo and Lara are not aggressive like Gamboa. And yes I agree with you in that Gamboa needs to stop the ****iness, keep his hands up and attack the body.

Thats why gamboa been down is because he leaves himself open by as you say keep his hands down low.
rayhogan is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 01:08 PM   #60
rayhogan
Dont worry Pac, you wont
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBomber View Post
Gamboa show last saturday that he's still is just as fast as he was before. The problem is gamboa's ****yness in which is why his performance wasnt that great. He still leaves himself open by putting his hands down low in which is why he was getting tag.
rayhogan is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum