Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


View Poll Results: Which Boxer Makes the Best Entrance to the Fight Song Or Taste in Music
Wlad Klitskchko - REdhot Chillipeppers "Cant stop the 6 13.95%
MIke Tyson - Tupac "toss it up or "ambitions as a rydah" 17 39.53%
Pavlik - Korn "various korn songs" 2 4.65%
Carl Froch - the oliver soundtrack "pick a pocket or two (fagans theme" 0 0%
James Kirkland - Fleetwood Mac "rhiannon" 0 0%
Ricky Hatton - Blue Moon (sung by various singers an old song) 8 18.60%
Bernard Hopkins - Bob Dylan - HIghway 61 revisited 5 11.63%
Chad Dawson - Jehtro Tull "aqualung & thicka s a brick" 2 4.65%
Andre Berto - John Coaltrain "Giant steps" 2 4.65%
Brand Rios - Kate Bush "hounds of love" 1 2.33%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2012, 10:29 AM   #61
DaveyboyEssexUK
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 2,560
vCash: 500
Default Re: Ricky Burns ducking Broner again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PityTheFool View Post
Thanks mate,but sadly the TS and a couple others aren't interested in facts and reality.
They only like the shock value and playground humour.For them,balanced discussion is no fun.
yes unfortunate but true Broner@5 in the ring rankingss ays it all.............
DaveyboyEssexUK is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2012, 10:36 AM   #62
D_Andrade
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Providence, Rhode Island, USA
Posts: 780
vCash: 75
Thumbs down Re: Ricky Burns ducking Broner again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyboyEs***UK View Post
No your point is bias , stigmatic and prejudice
Your just not a very nice person!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
D_Andrade is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:08 AM   #63
DaveyboyEssexUK
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 2,560
vCash: 500
Default Re: Ricky Burns ducking Broner again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

[quote=D_Andrade;14384736]Your just not a very nice person!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][/quote

hmm seems like your ignorant too
DaveyboyEssexUK is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:11 AM   #64
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 35,628
vCash: 138
Default Re: Ricky Burns ducking Broner again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Broner a G. Burns don't won't none of that.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:32 AM   #65
skoorydookatron
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 508
vCash: 1768
Default Re: Ricky Burns ducking Broner again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Okay lets flip this around.

If Broners opponent for a fight this weekend had pulled out and the Burns camp jumped up and said ok lets have our fight in a month and a half time
would anyone here expect the Broner camp to say yes ?

I wouldn't
skoorydookatron is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:34 AM   #66
Stylez G.
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,389
vCash: 500
Default Re: Ricky Burns ducking Broner again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoorydookatron View Post
Okay lets flip this around.

If Broners opponent for a fight this weekend had pulled out and the Burns camp jumped up and said ok lets have our fight in a month and a half time
would anyone here expect the Broner camp to say yes ?

I wouldn't
I would. The proposed fight would actually be 2 months away. Broner's team would jump all over it. There would be no good reason for them to turn it down.
Stylez G. is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:36 AM   #67
dwighttsharpe
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,141
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Ricky Burns ducking Broner again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoorydookatron View Post
Okay lets flip this around.

If Broners opponent for a fight this weekend had pulled out and the Burns camp jumped up and said ok lets have our fight in a month and a half time
would anyone here expect the Broner camp to say yes ?

I wouldn't
Well, let's see that happen, for a change.

So far, since last October, or so, for whatever reason, Burns can't make this fight.
dwighttsharpe is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:29 PM   #68
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Poorer place without Johnny Tapia
Posts: 9,602
vCash: 75
Default Re: Ricky Burns ducking Broner again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reppin501 View Post
This is all well and good, but you typed all that to say "Rickey is ducking Broner, but it's not his fault, he has a shit promoter"?
Not quite.I'm saying I know for a fact Ricky wants to fight Broner.His trainer posts almost every day in the Brit forum.
I'm sure most Burns fans will concede that as long as he's with that promoter,they'll worry about big fights coming off,but at no point did I say Ricky was ducking Broner.
But you already know that.I'm fairly sure there's a contract signed with his promoter and the promter has a history of suing fighters who leave him.Ricky's not rich yet.Should he just say "get me this fight in Feb or I'm retiring"?
It makes no sense to have the fight in February,and anyone without an agenda knows this.If Ricky hasn't fought Broner or another big name by the end of next year all of his fans will be disgusted and I'm sure he will too.
But certain people on this thread want to jump on the back of a nonsensical idea started by a notorious troll who even sensible Mayweather fans have no time for.
As I asked in another thread a few weeks ago,what would you all say if Ricky said "I'll fight Broner,but I'm not going over there"?
You'd all be having coronaries,just like you'd all be going for the same double standards if Ricky and Adrian's positions were reversed here.
He's just had a full camp and been ****ed around,and now because Broner can't find an opponent for Feb then Ricky's the target again.
Pathetic.It makes no sense at all yet many here are jumping on Princess's back.If GBP make a decent offer before the end of 2013 and Ricky knocks it back,I'll be as disgusted as anyone and just as I've done on other subjects,I'll take my medicine if required.
But you have nothing to go on except the assertion of one of the most notorious trolls on the General,and here we are.
Good to see the Princess has a few fans.Worth keeping in mind for the future.
PityTheFool is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:33 PM   #69
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Poorer place without Johnny Tapia
Posts: 9,602
vCash: 75
Default Re: Ricky Burns ducking Broner again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwighttsharpe View Post
Well, let's see that happen, for a change.

So far, since last October, or so, for whatever reason, Burns can't make this fight.
Where's the offer Dwight? The point you're missing is that we all want the fight,and if he knocked it back we're the ones who'll be most angry.

If there's an offer(and not this February bullshit) been made or in the offing,please let us know because I for one will have a few things to say about it in the Brit forum.

Show us the offer guys,because I'll fire an email off to FW Promotions right away.
PityTheFool is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:33 PM   #70
CASH_718
"You ****ed Healy?"
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Posts: 9,547
vCash: 1644
Default Re: Ricky Burns ducking Broner again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

"#teamfaggot anyone that is undefeated because Im a front running faggot" -PrinceN
CASH_718 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:34 PM   #71
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Poorer place without Johnny Tapia
Posts: 9,602
vCash: 75
Default Re: Ricky Burns ducking Broner again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Andrade View Post
typical engl!sh fighter
Typical ignorant clueless cunt.
PityTheFool is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:45 PM   #72
dwighttsharpe
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,141
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Ricky Burns ducking Broner again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PityTheFool View Post
Where's the offer Dwight? The point you're missing is that we all want the fight,and if he knocked it back we're the ones who'll be most angry.

If there's an offer(and not this February bullshit) been made or in the offing,please let us know because I for one will have a few things to say about it in the Brit forum.

Show us the offer guys,because I'll fire an email off to FW Promotions right away.
No worries here "mate". Burns will eventually have to "face the music".

Gonna be a sacrifice.
dwighttsharpe is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:49 PM   #73
CASH_718
"You ****ed Healy?"
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Posts: 9,547
vCash: 1644
Default Re: Ricky Burns ducking Broner again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

And how is Burns ducking when Boner refused to go to the UK before the fight was even discussed..... Sounds like brush boy and the rest of his devolving crew are the ones ducking.

Is Broner scared to fly?
CASH_718 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:54 PM   #74
CASH_718
"You ****ed Healy?"
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Posts: 9,547
vCash: 1644
Default Re: Ricky Burns ducking Broner again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceN View Post
PityTheFool is a clown Burns has been a pro for over 10 years and he says he needs a tune up for Broner. Broner and Burns will have the same amount of time to prepare.
Why did Mayweather need a tune up vs Mitchell before he fought Judah?
CASH_718 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:57 PM   #75
janeschicken
hard work! deadicayshin!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 9,846
vCash: 248
Default Re: Ricky Burns ducking Broner again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASH_718 View Post
Why did Mayweather need a tune up vs Mitchell before he fought Judah?
Followup questions:

Why did Mayweather need to fight Judah instead of the guy who beat him, Baldomir?

Why did Mayweather need a tuneup with Marquez instead of just fighting Pacquiao?

Why did Mayweather retire for two years while the Welterweight division had an undefeated Cotto, the most avoided man in boxing Margarito, and the stylistic nightmare Paul Williams?
janeschicken is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013