Old 12-12-2012, 03:42 PM   #346
BatTheMan
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Discuss fighters Jones Jr ducked in his prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey View Post
Here it is. Roy pretending that Collins isnt in the ring with him. Where they point out that DM was willing to go to America and fight him. Listen to Roys answers.

Collins and DM the 2 biggest threats to Roy on that list and the 2 he didnt fight.

Straight from the horses mouth.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Did S Collins have invisible paint on, where only the cameras pick him up?
Great find. LMAO.

Roy didn't give a **** about his legacy.

It will be funny listening to the Ripped Fuel Brigade.

BatTheMan is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2012, 03:47 PM   #347
BatTheMan
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind Reader View Post
I call them how i see them...

Not only do you accuse Roy of ducking a ridiculous ammount of fighters, that you don't even know all the details of, but you can't even mention the Toney victory without putting (drained) in front of his name..

Thats pretty much all the proof I need, discredit Roy as much as possible, list any fighter possible and call it a duck.
Did I claim a duck? Direct me to that post please.

And Toney lost 30 lbs in a couple of weeks before Jones.
Old 12-12-2012, 03:49 PM   #348
BatTheMan
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey View Post
Well I have to say BatTheMan put on a clinic in this thread, using facts to destroy Loudon and co.
Bat took them into deep ESB debating waters and then drowned them without a seconds mercy.
Pure clinic

I just cant see how anyone can argue with Bat about Jones SMW resume??
Jones fought weight weakend Toney and that was it, and Toney has a terrible SMW resume
Thanks!
Old 12-12-2012, 03:49 PM   #349
irishny
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatTheMan View Post
Great find. LMAO.

Yeah, Jones was clearly scared of Collins, so instead of fighting Collins who had never campaigned above 168,and was RETIRED at that point for nearly 2 years, he fights Reggie Johnson who was a champ at 175 and who had a win over Collins........

Yeah,that makes sense.
irishny is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 03:50 PM   #350
bailey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 355

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishny View Post
Yeah, beating Eubank who had lost twice to Collins at that stage, beat 2 nobodies and then lost twice more before retiring is far better than Jones beating a world champ who was ranked near the top of the p4p list and who outweighed him by 10lbs on fight night,and completely dominated him in the process.
You obviously think these P4P lists are real
So beating Toney who looked to have lost to Tiberi, couldnt beat S Williams at first ask, had how many SDs, who would lose his next fight to a 14 fight novice was suddenly great .
You comment on Eubanks 2 fights before Calzaghe yet forget that one of Toneys 2 fights before Jones was against a 11-6-1 fighter .
Toney didnt do half of what Eubank did at SMW, please try and say that he did. This will be good
Quote:
Also using your logic of the "weight drained" Toney who was apparently weight drained because his nexy fight was 7 lbs heavier than his fight against Jones.
Ask K Pavlik if that makes a difference, or Ward at that. He said Cotto losing a few pounds to Pacquiao was draining and made a difference, better still ask Dawson and his trainer if it makes a difference
Quote:
What about Eubank? His next fight was neatly TWENTY POUNDS heavier than the fight against Calzaghe!!!
He weighed in with clothes and weights in his pockets, to appear heavier.
I would have thought when passing comment, you would at least know a bit, and took the fight as it was offered, a shot at a CW title
Quote:
He must have drained bone dry!!!
As said he had weights in his pockets. It was documented at the time.

This was a well known British ref talking below
Quote:
You worked fights that include all time Britsih greats. Joe Calzaghe, Chris Eubank, and Nigel Benn. Who rates as the best in your opinion?
Chris Eubank is a favorite of mine as he could fight and box and without tv cameras he is a nice guy, he took all comers, I was there when he put lead in his shorts and boots to appear to be heavier than he was for the Carl Thompson fights. He was a top class showman which all sports need after all without spectators we cant survive; but how can you ignore Calzaghe with his spotless record, but somehow he never lit me up.

as for being dry, even now while Eubank isnt dieting like before he says he is only a LHW, so once again. Run along

Quote:
'EU cant be serious - Chris ,45, plots return to the ring'

At first glance I thought this must be some sort of joke. On reading the article however, it appears that good ol' Mr Eccentricity is at least half serious about this.....

"Im a Light Heavyweight now and when I look at 47-year-old Bernard Hopkins I think 'If he can do it, why cant I?'"

"I was even talking to Nigel Benn and I said: 'Come on kid we've got to get it back on' It would be a fantasy for me to actually box again, especially on the same bill as my son"

The story goes on to explain that Eubank snrs last bout against Carl 'The Cat' Thompson was way back in 1998, yet Chris is a stone lighter than he was for that bout.
bailey is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 03:53 PM   #351
BatTheMan
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Oh and what's the count now? 3? 4?

How many Fighters did Jones duck according to Loudon?

I need to reread the thread to be sure, but I think loudon said that Jones ducked Littles, Nunn and Collins. There could be more. I think he has to resign from the Ripped Fuel Brigade. Traitor he is.
Old 12-12-2012, 03:54 PM   #352
bailey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatTheMan View Post
Great find. LMAO.

When I mentioned this earlier, it seemed nobody remembered that golden moment with Collins in the ring, where they said DM would go to America and guess what...
bailey is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 03:56 PM   #353
banny
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

bat the lan and failey 69ing each other, the pair of **** munching mental midgets!!!
banny is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 03:58 PM   #354
BatTheMan
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by banny View Post
bat the lan and failey 69ing each other, the pair of **** munching mental midgets!!!
That post tells all we need to know about your mental capabilities.
Old 12-12-2012, 03:59 PM   #355
bailey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by banny View Post
What a sick sick twisted weirdo , this ***** poster Fanny is , trying to bring his gay fantasies to a family forum
bailey is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 04:00 PM   #356
banny
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatTheLan View Post
That post tells all we need to know about your mental capabilities.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
banny is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 04:02 PM   #357
banny
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by failey View Post
What a sick sick twisted weirdo , this ***** poster Fanny is , trying to bring his gay fantasies to a family forum
you no good dirty little council estate **** shagging slag. bet you hang around takeaways on a friday night offering quick hand jobs to the taxi drivers for a fiver
banny is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 04:03 PM   #358
bailey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanny View Post
you no good dirty little council estate **** shagging slag. bet you hang around takeaways on a friday night offering quick hand jobs to the taxi drivers for a fiver
Is that why they call you Fanny?
bailey is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 04:05 PM   #359
irishny
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

[quote=bailey;14386500]
Quote:
You obviously think these P4P lists are real
So beating Toney who looked to have lost to Tiberi, couldnt beat S Williams at first ask, had how many SDs, who would lose his next fight to a 14 fight novice was suddenly great .
You comment on Eubanks 2 fights before Calzaghe yet forget that one of Toneys 2 fights before Jones was against a 11-6-1 fighter .
Toney didnt do half of what Eubank did at SMW, please try and say that he did. This will be good
Ask K Pavlik if that makes a difference, or Ward at that. He said Cotto losing a few pounds to Pacquiao was draining and made a difference, better still ask Dawson and his trainer if it makes a difference
He weighed in with clothes and weights in his pockets, to appear heavier.
I would have thought when passing comment, you would at least know a bit, and took the fight as it was offered, a shot at a CW title
As said he had weights in his pockets. It was documented at the time.

This was a well known British ref talking below

as for being dry, even now while Eubank isnt dieting like before he says he is only a LHW, so once again. Run along
Mike Tyson is apparently down around 200lbs now.

People can stay in shape after they retire, some even lose weight as they no longer strenght train as much etc.

Him being a LHW makes zero ****ing difference.

Considering Toney fought about quarter of the fights at SMW that Eubank did,It would ****ing incredible if he did do as much.

Listen, you're entitled to your opinion. But the opinion of most boxing analysts and those of professional boxers who do this for a living is that Jones vicotry over Toney was amongst the best wins of the 90s,and fighters who've actually fought in that era rate Jones amongst the all time greats.

Surely you've seen the Benn video,I have up,where he says "I dont mind being no.2 to Roy Jones" and that "Roy jones puts the fear of God in me"
irishny is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 04:06 PM   #360
banny
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by faileysucksoffbatthelan View Post
Is that why they call you Fanny?
fight your corner mother ****er dont back down like a *****, you dirty little cum slurping minge faced thai lady body loving cunt
banny is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum