Old 12-12-2012, 04:56 PM   #16
withoutwire
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 568
Default Re: ITT: I explain why RJJ is not a drugs cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEADBANGER View Post
If your wanting a highly regarded Team Elite General like myself to take up my valuable time and respond to you and share my exceptional knowledge of the sport with a gormless minion like yourself to learn from, then address me as 'sir' in future posts you dumb ****ing ham n egger
Looks like you have nothing to back up your arguments. ANother clueless clown dismissed.

Next.
withoutwire is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2012, 05:00 PM   #17
DrMo
Team GB
East Side VIP

vCash: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPuncher View Post
1. You quote something that proves what he tested for, nothing was ever released of what he was tested for. Some random guy who clearly didn't know the specifics claimed 'Jones tested positive for steroids', guess what there is no 'steroids test'

2. Who said it wasn't? It seems the B test came back negative. For a test to be failed both the A and B test have to be positive
As far as I'm aware if an athlete tests positive on their A sample they have the right to contest the result & have the B sample tested by an (approved) laboratory of their choice.

Correct me if Im wrong but Roy's B sample was never tested, despite the IBF sending him a letter about it. Several weeks after the positive A test the ripped fuel/andro excuse came from his legal team.
DrMo is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 05:10 PM   #18
HEADBANGER
TEAM ELITE GENERAL
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by withoutbrain View Post
Looks like you have nothing to back up your arguments. ANother clueless clown dismissed.

Next.

Lets take a look at your statistics withoutbrain

a vcash total of just 568 - 568 on the team elite vcash barrometer = a gormless dork that loves to be spitroasted by shemales

friends on esb = 1 - nobody likes you, that 1 friend is probably your alter-ego

profile views in 2 years 6 months on esb = 131

that works out at around 4 profile views per month

on average just 1 profile view per week whilst i have received 1,534,000 profile views such is the clamour of the esb minions to catch the latest snippets of Team Elite Corporation information

It is clear that you are a completely insignificant member of the esb community and if we were ever to meet, I would grab the back of your scrawny neck and drive 391 brutal uppercuts in succession into your sloppy face with ferocious power and and stunning precision, leaving the remains of your body in a pool of your own blood, vomit, urine, and feces waiting to be mopped up by the cleaners
HEADBANGER is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 05:14 PM   #19
withoutwire
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 568

Quote:
blah blah blah
lol did you just mock my internet credentials? I don't have time to spend all day posting like you because I don't live in my mom's basement and actually have things to do.

Enjoy your e-celebrity status lol hopefully you get a job sometime
withoutwire is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 05:17 PM   #20
HEADBANGER
TEAM ELITE GENERAL
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMo View Post
As far as I'm aware if an athlete tests positive on their A sample they have the right to contest the result & have the B sample tested by an (approved) laboratory of their choice.

Correct me if Im wrong but Roy's B sample was never tested, despite the IBF sending him a letter about it. Several weeks after the positive A test the ripped fuel/andro excuse came from his legal team.

Correct, jones admitted guilt on the A test for anabolic steroid after being found to have 6 times the normal amount of testosterone in his system, avoided the b-test, and carefully planned an escape route with his legal team to create minimum damage to his repuation.

This was the 1st time Jones was ever tested in his career and only blinded fanboys drenched in delusion could ever possibly believe that Roy Jones only ever took banned anabolic steroids once in his career when he was basically fighting a bum in Richard Hall. Its not like he juiced up as a one off because he had to fight kingkong
Old 12-12-2012, 05:17 PM   #21
CrossedLine
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

God ESB is getting more dumb by the day, this Team Elite bullshit is so old.
CrossedLine is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 05:19 PM   #22
HEADBANGER
TEAM ELITE GENERAL
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by withoutwire View Post
lol did you just mock my internet credentials? I don't have time to spend all day posting like you because I don't live in my mom's basement and actually have things to do.

The Team Elite Corporartion employ over 9,000 workers accross the 8 state of the art team elite headquarters based around the globe.

Each team elite complex is run by one of the hugely powerfull team elite general's with the corporation posting a 34.1 Billion profit over the last financial year.

Team Elite tour relentlessly around the globe, educating minnions via respectfull lectures and mouth-watering seminars complete with use of over-head projectors and post-lecture no expence spared buffets that include mini porkpies, scotch eggs, findus crispy pancakes and frazzles, all washed down with a decanter of the finest dandelion and burdock that money can buy.

The Team Elite Corporation educate ignorant, blinkered fanboys on the following topics

- exposing carefully managed american hypejobs and outing them prior to they're 1st defeat, eg jeff lacy, jermain taylor, devon alexander, zab judah, chad dawson, berto, pavlik, broner, ward etc.

- exposing ring magazine comic and the HBO sports comedy channel for they're bias, delusional brainwashing techniques that have shaped the views of narrow minded, and laughably ignorant sheep for decades.

- study the art of pwnin delusional fanboys with the use of irrefutable scientific facts before a global audience of millions. Team elites current record in debate is

46,991 debates
46,990 victories
1 draw
0 defeats
46,990 victories coming by way if brutal pwnage

- exposing drug cheats in boxing and completely thrashing steroid apologists in debate who try to excuse their hero from the fact that he is an absolute ****ing disgrace to the sport of boxing.

- working in collaboration with the chincheckers in the analysis of glass jaws at professor IC chins punch resistance laboratories in lichtenstein.

- discussing the importance of vcash totals via use of the infallible team elite vcash barometer that accurately states the knowledge level of the poster who has dared to enter into debate with a team elite general.

- to discuss the importance of profile views and highlight the fact that esb cannot cope with the huge demand for profile views of team elite generals so as adopted the policy that 1000 profile views of a team elite general actually = 1 profile view on the esb counter.

- all this fantastic work culminates in the biggest red carpet event of the year in way of the Team Elite Corporation Awards Ceremony where a slew of A-list celebrities toast a year of dominant team elite success and reward esb's finest poster's via a selection of deliciously nominated categories.

This Team Elite Corporation statement was brought to you courtesy of our 3 main sponsors

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

And of course;

(breakfast of champions)
Old 12-12-2012, 05:21 PM   #23
HEADBANGER
TEAM ELITE GENERAL
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossedLine View Post
God ESB is getting more dumb by the day, this Team Elite bullshit is so old.

Old 12-12-2012, 06:43 PM   #24
Loudon
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
The Team Elite Corporartion employ over 9,000 workers accross the 8 state of the art team elite headquarters based around the globe.

Each team elite complex is run by one of the hugely powerfull team elite general's with the corporation posting a 34.1 Billion profit over the last financial year.

Team Elite tour relentlessly around the globe, educating minnions via respectfull lectures and mouth-watering seminars complete with use of over-head projectors and post-lecture no expence spared buffets that include mini porkpies, scotch eggs, findus crispy pancakes and frazzles, all washed down with a decanter of the finest dandelion and burdock that money can buy.

The Team Elite Corporation educate ignorant, blinkered fanboys on the following topics

- exposing carefully managed american hypejobs and outing them prior to they're 1st defeat, eg jeff lacy, jermain taylor, devon alexander, zab judah, chad dawson, berto, pavlik, broner, ward etc.

- exposing ring magazine comic and the HBO sports comedy channel for they're bias, delusional brainwashing techniques that have shaped the views of narrow minded, and laughably ignorant sheep for decades.

- study the art of pwnin delusional fanboys with the use of irrefutable scientific facts before a global audience of millions. Team elites current record in debate is

46,991 debates
46,990 victories
1 draw
0 defeats
46,990 victories coming by way if brutal pwnage

- exposing drug cheats in boxing and completely thrashing steroid apologists in debate who try to excuse their hero from the fact that he is an absolute ****ing disgrace to the sport of boxing.

- working in collaboration with the chincheckers in the analysis of glass jaws at professor IC chins punch resistance laboratories in lichtenstein.

- discussing the importance of vcash totals via use of the infallible team elite vcash barometer that accurately states the knowledge level of the poster who has dared to enter into debate with a team elite general.

- to discuss the importance of profile views and highlight the fact that esb cannot cope with the huge demand for profile views of team elite generals so as adopted the policy that 1000 profile views of a team elite general actually = 1 profile view on the esb counter.

- all this fantastic work culminates in the biggest red carpet event of the year in way of the Team Elite Corporation Awards Ceremony where a slew of A-list celebrities toast a year of dominant team elite success and reward esb's finest poster's via a selection of deliciously nominated categories.

This Team Elite Corporation statement was brought to you courtesy of our 3 main sponsors

And of course;

(breakfast of champions)
Head,

This is the BEST post I've ever read on ESB while I've been a member haha! It cracked me up!

A punch resistance lab in Liechtenstein? Ha!

You da man Head!
Loudon is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 07:46 PM   #25
Imperial1
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:

:
Imperial1 is offline  Top
Old 12-13-2012, 10:05 AM   #26
Mind Reader
RIP Captain Phil
East Side Guru

vCash: 760

I have little doubt that Roy Jones used some kind of steroids at some point in his career. The thing is, we don't know what kind they were. And like it or not, the ripped fuel excuse can not be proven to be bullshit. Ripped fuel contains Andro, Roy admitted it. I don't see how someone can knowingly admit to taking Andro to save his reputation.
Mind Reader is offline  Top
Old 12-13-2012, 10:19 AM   #27
Overhill
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1201

Of course he geared up.

Unbelievable how naive people want to be.
Overhill is offline  Top
Old 12-13-2012, 10:40 AM   #28
Joe.Boxer
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

vCash: 240

The best bit about the Roy Jones Steroid Scandal was, after being asked by the Indiana Commission for a charitable donation in return for not being exposed as a steroids cheat in public, Jones, when told about some local amateur boxing clubs, sent a cheque for a whopping $250 to the Indianapolis Police Athletic League. Yes!!!
Joe.Boxer is offline  Top
Old 12-13-2012, 10:41 AM   #29
Hattons Hook
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
That could be said of any boxer. Bullshit argument.

So he was cheating then ?
Hattons Hook is offline  Top
Old 12-13-2012, 10:56 AM   #30
DaveyboyEssexUK
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMo View Post

DaveyboyEssexUK is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum