Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 12-12-2012, 11:27 AM   #16
dempseys right
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Bellew WBC NO.3

no 3, ffs joe ward must be no2 then, he,s a shit boxer, and i will give him 9lb and k.o him first shot, in my first pro fight, he,s absolute shit, and i cant miss his weak chin, and im f-cking serious, any time any place, in fact when tyson stiffens his already stiff mate, ill fight him then , and for him, thats career over, kaput,. H.D. F.
dempseys right is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2012, 11:30 AM   #17
The Genius
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennison View Post
I would love to see Karpency V Bollonti actually , at laest Bolonti was genuinely world ranked with the WBC and not appear 14th rank over night
That's the problem. The WBC genuinely believed he deserved to be ranked that high.
The Genius is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 11:32 AM   #18
Box4life
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Dawson beats bellew. With ease!
Box4life is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 11:40 AM   #19
Bill C84
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 81

I think Bellew could outbox Pascal quite convincingly if he boxed to a gameplan, which to be fair to him, he has shown he can do.
Bill C84 is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 11:59 AM   #20
DaveyboyEssexUK
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box4life View Post
Dawson beats bellew. With ease!
With ease?? really?? Dawson is damn lazy and dont like pressure, if bellew boxes and keeps that double jab in Dawsons face he`ll have his chances
DaveyboyEssexUK is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 01:11 PM   #21
JFT96
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by dempseys right View Post
no 3, ffs joe ward must be no2 then, he,s a shit boxer, and i will give him 9lb and k.o him first shot, in my first pro fight, he,s absolute shit, and i cant miss his weak chin, and im f-cking serious, any time any place, in fact when tyson stiffens his already stiff mate, ill fight him then , and for him, thats career over, kaput,. H.D. F.
Boning someone's limb.

Why have I never heard of this?
JFT96 is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 01:14 PM   #22
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFT96 View Post
Boning someone's limb.

Why have I never heard of this?
Shut up, don't start with that shit.
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 01:15 PM   #23
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Note: Its going to take a bad knock out, or a sustain beat down for Tony Bellew to realise that he has no place at 175, he needs to move up to CW for his own health.
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 03:05 PM   #24
Box4life
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

[quote=DaveyboyEs***UK;14385190]With ease?? really?? Dawson is damn lazy and dont like pressure, if bellew boxes and keeps that double jab in Dawsons face he`ll have his chances[/

Yes really! Dawson is levels above!!! The 2 names shouldn't even be mentioned together. If it's a boxing match he'll lose via shut out,if they fight bellew gets ko. Dawson stops bellew in 8 if for some reason they fought!

Bellew didn't want any of Dawson b4 the ward fight. Then he thinks he's Mayweather with his "blue print" comment. Can u imagine what would happen to clev if he fought Dawson. And bellew has LOST to him. Blue prints! Dawson got way to much for bellew in all areas.
Box4life is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 03:25 PM   #25
lirva
Belt holder
ESB Addict

[quote=Box4life;14386266]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyboyEs***UK View Post
With ease?? really?? Dawson is damn lazy and dont like pressure, if bellew boxes and keeps that double jab in Dawsons face he`ll have his chances[/

Yes really! Dawson is levels above!!! The 2 names shouldn't even be mentioned together. If it's a boxing match he'll lose via shut out,if they fight bellew gets ko. Dawson stops bellew in 8 if for some reason they fought!

Bellew didn't want any of Dawson b4 the ward fight. Then he thinks he's Mayweather with his "blue print" comment. Can u imagine what would happen to clev if he fought Dawson. And bellew has LOST to him. Blue prints! Dawson got way to much for bellew in all areas.
Shut up. Don't you understand that bellew can beat Tyson fury I'd he moves up to heavyweight? Cop on
lirva is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 04:00 PM   #26
JFT96
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
Shut up, don't start with that shit.
What?
JFT96 is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 04:11 PM   #27
DaveyboyEssexUK
Belt holder
ESB Addict

[quote=Box4life;14386266]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyboyEs***UK View Post
With ease?? really?? Dawson is damn lazy and dont like pressure, if bellew boxes and keeps that double jab in Dawsons face he`ll have his chances[/

lol ok you keep believing, as ive never believed Dawson to be much badly over rated, he has a decnt one two , but he lacks heart, he`s lathargic.

Dude ive been saying Cleverly would destroy Dawson for a couple of years now. Cleverly is all wrong for Dawson. Cleverly wont be intimidated by Dawson, his work rate and engine and pressure will have Dawson wilting. look what Pascal managed to do fortunately for Dawson Pascal has not got the best of engines unlike Cleverly.
Old 12-12-2012, 04:13 PM   #28
DaveyboyEssexUK
Belt holder
ESB Addict

[quote=lirva;14386365]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box4life View Post

Shut up. Don't you understand that bellew can beat Tyson fury I'd he moves up to heavyweight? Cop on
you still talking shit?
Old 12-12-2012, 04:16 PM   #29
PaulieMc
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 416

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
Note: Its going to take a bad knock out, or a sustain beat down for Tony Bellew to realise that he has no place at 175, he needs to move up to CW for his own health.
Why are you so ****ing obsessed with Bellew moving up to CW? You say he's weight drained, he was last knocked down 5 fights ago and threw over 800 punches in his last fight against Bolonti. Those stats suggest he's comfortable at the weight.
PaulieMc is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2012, 05:32 PM   #30
Lance
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddabing79 View Post
Bellews a ko waiting to happen , David Blunkett could see that left jab/hook coming and leaving himself wide open ,hense why he got caught and cut badly last time out , decent pedigree fighter wil smash him to bits
This will happen in the next couple of fights
Lance is online now  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum