Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 12-14-2012, 02:46 AM   #76
hit me HARDER

vCash:
Default Re: My mate making Tyson Fury smash his caravan up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flea Man View Post
Shit tweets in all honesty.
I think my mate realised that you have to hit the right chord at a certain level of intellect to make Tyson bite.

It's not like he's just as much of a Twitter div as Tyson is.

Oh no.

Honest.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2012, 02:51 AM   #77
Matt Ldn
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1885

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillspayBills View Post
Yep i'm Romani, The word is a slur on our ethinic group so totally disagree with your point tbh. It's not about comparing how bad words are to other words, The fact the word is used as a slur on our people and it shouldn't be happily flung out there as a cuss when you can't do same to other races/ethnicity. We ain't all white either which i'm not sure if that's what you meant in this post and even so no racial slur should be accepted whether it be from a black man to a white man.

For the record hundreds of thousands of our people were killed in the holocaust. Were entitled to be proud of our people and not be willing to accept being called names which are used to undermine our people.
I think the initial point I was trying to make has been lost a bit in my rambling. Basically I was just saying that the word has less weight than other racial slurs in the UK. In the same way calling a white person a ******* is simply not as offensive as calling a black person a ******, obviously any racial slur is reprehensible. Like I said a small, insignificant point which belonged in a lounge chat that I explained poorly. That point wasn't about a black man saying something to a white man is fine or vice versa but more what is socially acceptable. The word "gyppo" is much more acceptable than similar insults to other races, which is of course unfair.

I agree with the rest of your post completely. The way the media treat gypsies has scary parallels with the portrayal of Jews in Germany in the 1930s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDDUUDDDEE View Post
Only on the internet can a discussion about Tyson Fury devolve into an argument over who started the slave trade.
Matt Ldn is offline  Top
Old 12-14-2012, 02:52 AM   #78
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

I'll take your word for it. And yes, not difficult to wind Fury up if you hit the right note.
Flea Man is offline  Top
Old 12-14-2012, 03:29 AM   #79
JFT96
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike View Post
What the **** are you blathering on about? You can barely write a cogent sentence. First of all..the opening sentence is irrelevant conjecture and you have made the mistake of thinking that I give a shit about the history of what you deem to be mine.

Here's a hint Einstein, if my great great Grandfather was a rapist, it doesn't make me one. If he was a genius, it doesn't make me one. I don't take pride in the achievements of others nor do I feel guilt at the fact that white guys in Britain did bad things. They are not me. I was not born.

You're a cretin with a woefully inadequate grasp of history and such a miserable level of written English that even conversing with you is tiring and depressing.

Could you promise to have a vasectomy? It would be a real boon to the gene pool.
Brutally pwned by Strike

Quote:
Originally Posted by hit me HARDER View Post
Just because he is a total ****ing mong doesn't mean his kids will be.
JFT96 is offline  Top
Old 12-14-2012, 03:37 AM   #80
widdy
lancs,where real men live
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
What the **** are you blathering on about? You can barely write a cogent sentence. First of all..the opening sentence is irrelevant conjecture and you have made the mistake of thinking that I give a shit about the history of what you deem to be mine.

Here's a hint Einstein, if my great great Grandfather was a rapist, it doesn't make me one. If he was a genius, it doesn't make me one. I don't take pride in the achievements of others nor do I feel guilt at the fact that white guys in Britain did bad things. They are not me. I was not born.

You're a cretin with a woefully inadequate grasp of history and such a miserable level of written English that even conversing with you is tiring and depressing.

Could you promise to have a vasectomy? It would be a real boon to the gene pool.
im glad you wrote that strike.
Im a bit bad at explaining shit in writing,good post and well owned sir

dempsey is a typical english hating irishman,aint got a clue about history and balme everything from jesus being crucified to the invention of slavery(i honestly laughed my head off at that and im a ****ing thick plasterer from burnley) on the good old english .

think he needs to change his user name,its embaressing to dempsey
widdy is offline  Top
Old 12-14-2012, 05:17 AM   #81
dempseys right
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

Quote:

YOU UPSET,strikey
dempseys right is offline  Top
Old 12-14-2012, 08:08 AM   #82
Joe.Boxer
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

vCash: 240

Someone invite that no good big horse to esb.
Joe.Boxer is offline  Top
Old 12-14-2012, 10:10 AM   #83
Strike
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1667

Quote:
Originally Posted by dempseys right View Post
YOU UPSET,strikey
No, just bemused at what a tit you were making of yourself. Perhaps you're a good lad, that was the first post I saw from you and it was a ****ing shambles.

Britain did not invent slavery, but so what? That doesn't make it any better that the country involved itself in the transatlantic slave trade. But you weaken your argument (whatever yours was supposed to be) if you write things that are simply false.
Strike is offline  Top
Old 12-14-2012, 10:53 AM   #84
DavetheSlave

Quote:
Originally Posted by armhard View Post
Slavery is not an invention and goes back much longer than 1875
Bullshit.
DavetheSlave is offline  Top
Old 12-14-2012, 12:18 PM   #85
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Ldn View Post
I think the initial point I was trying to make has been lost a bit in my rambling. Basically I was just saying that the word has less weight than other racial slurs in the UK. In the same way calling a white person a ******* is simply not as offensive as calling a black person a ******, obviously any racial slur is reprehensible. Like I said a small, insignificant point which belonged in a lounge chat that I explained poorly. That point wasn't about a black man saying something to a white man is fine or vice versa but more what is socially acceptable. The word "gyppo" is much more acceptable than similar insults to other races, which is of course unfair.

I agree with the rest of your post completely. The way the media treat gypsies has scary parallels with the portrayal of Jews in Germany in the 1930s.

SkillspayBills is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 03:57 AM   #86
riggers
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by dempseys right View Post
England invented slavery, a hundred years ago you auctioned black people on the docks, took 500 of a carabian island, threw 60% in the sea that dident survive the journey, Irish travelers are the result of cromwell, god curse his bones, who took ireland of the farmers, along with there small holdings, saying thay had to pay rent to live on there own land, some couldent afford this and became disposessed, so whenever or whatever they do that makes you not like them now, is ****all to what your ancesters done to make them deeply dispise and have no respect for you's AT ALL.
Wrong, the Romans enslaved other nations long before England. The Arabs enslaved people , on an organised level whilst the British Isles inhabitants ran around half naked with flint weapons.
riggers is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 05:08 AM   #87
Michael300
Fighting back.....
ESB Addict

So everyone, do we know if these are actually genuine yet?!

Has there been any retraction by the Tyson camp?
Michael300 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum