Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2012, 12:13 PM   #196
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: mexico
Posts: 4,105
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Canelo vs Mayweather? Official?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosseylennon View Post
I'll take it because I'm sick of your nonsense of supposed knowledge.

Save this thread because your really gonna hate Canelo when
Your posting over at the scene.

Bet accepted.
done.

canelo needs to beat three top five ranked jmw's(at the time of the fight determined by boxrec.com; the ryan rhodes fight does not count) before he suffers a loss.

draw are considered no action.

floyd mayweather is excluded from this bet now and in the future.

by the way, i dont post over at the scene.

in all likelihood its just another knowledeable boxing fan that knows the sport.
Quincy K is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2012, 01:33 PM   #197
Keitaro2187
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 109
vCash: 500
Default Re: Canelo vs Mayweather? Official?

i find it funny people are trying to say canelo is two green now, they where screaming for this fight now that it might get made they are making excuses already same shit different day with you "fans of boxing" i use that term very loosely.
Keitaro2187 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:50 PM   #198
Undisputed
Cant G no other way
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: L.A.
Posts: 2,921
vCash: 961
Default Re: Canelo vs Mayweather? Official?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatesrats View Post
Perfect fight for Alvarez.
What's the worst that can happen 12rd boxing lesson w/The P4P best fighter in the world?
Let's remember... This ain't the Mayweather from the JMM fight.

This is an older "1 year" removed from the Cotto fight Floyd.
More than like Canelo's chances here.

Just waiting to hear about the weight class.
should be a full 154... But will it be?
1. Cotto hit money more than usual
2.Cotto dropped mayweathers accuracy quite drastically.
Undisputed is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:56 PM   #199
Nipple
I hate my username
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,671
vCash: 500
Default Re: Canelo vs Mayweather? Official?

So Floyd couldn't fight Manny because he had lost some weight from being locked up, yet he'll go to 154 to face Canelo? God I hope Canelo beats him.
Nipple is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:58 PM   #200
Undisputed
Cant G no other way
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: L.A.
Posts: 2,921
vCash: 961
Default Re: Canelo vs Mayweather? Official?

When was the last time mayweather beat three top 5 ranked welterweights back to back to back?
Undisputed is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 02:03 PM   #201
Nipple
I hate my username
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,671
vCash: 500
Default Re: Canelo vs Mayweather? Official?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed View Post
When was the last time mayweather beat three top 5 ranked welterweights back to back to back?
Never.
Nipple is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:33 PM   #202
mosseylennon
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: North Tijuana
Posts: 475
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Canelo vs Mayweather? Official?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincy K View Post
done.

canelo needs to beat three top five ranked jmw's(at the time of the fight determined by boxrec.com; the ryan rhodes fight does not count) before he suffers a loss.

draw are considered no action.

floyd mayweather is excluded from this bet now and in the future.

by the way, i dont post over at the scene.

in all likelihood its just another knowledeable boxing fan that knows the sport.

I said 1 of the top 5 not 3 otherwise
The bet isn't really fair I'm willing to bet but be realistic
mosseylennon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:40 PM   #203
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: mexico
Posts: 4,105
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Canelo vs Mayweather? Official?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosseylennon View Post
I said 1 of the top 5 not 3 otherwise
The bet isn't really fair I'm willing to bet but be realistic
no problem, mosseylennon.

i was just under the impression that because canelo is perceived to be so dominant as procalimed here by all the canelo nuthuggers that he wouldnt have a problem beating three top five legit 154's in the division.

because there is no other adamant obssesive fanfare for the other 154's in the division.

imo, canelo will be lucky to go 50/50 with the top six 154's in the division, even with dlh in the judges pockets.

and if dlh is stupid enough to face kirkland first and saul gets ko'd, then saul could go 0-6.
Quincy K is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:44 PM   #204
Hands of Iron
#MSE
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 7,356
vCash: 75
Default Re: Canelo vs Mayweather? Official?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed View Post
When was the last time mayweather beat three top 5 ranked welterweights back to back to back?
All you guys do is bitch and moan when he fights Top 3 ranked welterweights. Judah (#3), Baldomir (Champion), Mosley (#2) and Ortiz (#2) all fit that bill. Guerrero would as well.
Hands of Iron is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:46 PM   #205
sweetray
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,413
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Canelo vs Mayweather? Official?

Canelo is too slow and has a poor defense. He is taylored made for Floyd to look good.
sweetray is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:49 PM   #206
Hotsauce
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,235
vCash: 500
Default Re: Canelo vs Mayweather? Official?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed View Post
When was the last time mayweather beat three top 5 ranked welterweights back to back to back?
by that logic u shouldn't have a problem with floyd vs guerrero
Hotsauce is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 04:02 PM   #207
Hotsauce
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,235
vCash: 500
Default Re: Canelo vs Mayweather? Official?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Iron View Post
All you guys do is bitch and moan when he fights Top 3 ranked welterweights. Judah (#3), Baldomir (Champion), Mosley (#2) and Ortiz (#2) all fit that bill. Guerrero would as well.
i thought mosley was #1 ww and #1 p4p
Hotsauce is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 04:22 PM   #208
Hands of Iron
#MSE
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 7,356
vCash: 75
Default Re: Canelo vs Mayweather? Official?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotsauce View Post
i thought mosley was #1 ww and #1 p4p
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mayweather (41-0, 25 KOs) has been in the magazine’s ratings for 84 weeks, since he ended a near two-year hiatus from the sport with a unanimous 12-round decision over Juan Manuel Marquez in September of 2009.

The dominating victory over his smaller fellow future hall of famer earned him the No. 2 spot in both THE RING’s welterweight and pound-for-pound ratings behind No. 1 Manny Pacquiao.

Mayweather assumed the No. 1 welterweight ranking from Pacquiao by out-classing the then-No. 2-rated Mosley last May. However, Pacquiao regained the top 147-pound position after he dominated Antonio Margarito in a 12-round junior middleweight bout in which he weighed under the welterweight limit.



Mentioned in a few other links as well, but that's the first to pop up. Mosley was #3 P4P also, I believe. It's funny because prior to the fight, there was talk about how much the fight adds to his legacy if he won.
Hands of Iron is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 04:31 PM   #209
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: mexico
Posts: 4,105
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Canelo vs Mayweather? Official?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Iron View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mayweather (41-0, 25 KOs) has been in the magazine’s ratings for 84 weeks, since he ended a near two-year hiatus from the sport with a unanimous 12-round decision over Juan Manuel Marquez in September of 2009.

The dominating victory over his smaller fellow future hall of famer earned him the No. 2 spot in both THE RING’s welterweight and pound-for-pound ratings behind No. 1 Manny Pacquiao.

Mayweather assumed the No. 1 welterweight ranking from Pacquiao by out-classing the then-No. 2-rated Mosley last May. However, Pacquiao regained the top 147-pound position after he dominated Antonio Margarito in a 12-round junior middleweight bout in which he weighed under the welterweight limit.


Mentioned in a few other links as well, but that's the first to pop up. Mosley was #3 P4P also, I believe. It's funny because prior to the fight, there was talk about how much the fight adds to his legacy if he won.
mosely just came off that dominating win over margo.

no use trying to reason with canelo backers.

theyre pretty much new to boxing that dont know much about the sport.
Quincy K is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 04:35 PM   #210
Undisputed
Cant G no other way
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: L.A.
Posts: 2,921
vCash: 961
Default Re: Canelo vs Mayweather? Official?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincy K View Post
mosely just came off that dominating win over margo.

no use trying to reason with canelo backers.

theyre pretty much new to boxing that dont know much about the sport.
Hate is a disease.
Undisputed is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013