Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 12-15-2012, 04:35 PM   #31
Bad Boyz
Sportscenter
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75
Default Re: Why Miguel Cotto should retire....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingKing View Post
I don't know if Marquez or Bradley beat him. Both are as short as he is and have no physical advantage over him except Tim, and that is speed. Tim punches like a flyweight and isn't a superior boxer. JMM is older, slower, and may not have enough pop to keep a full-blown jr. middleweight off of him. And this is coming from someone who has never thought too highly of Miguel Cotto.
What makes you think that Bradley can lose against this version of Cotto when he took everything Pacquiao brought (unlike Cotto)?. The major speed advantage on Bradley's favor will be reflected as the fight goes on. The Marquez fight could be intriguing but I still see Marquez taking that one. Cotto looked too bad to expect a good showing from him after 3 years away from the WW division.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auracle21 View Post
why would he retire? he got beat by a bigger, hungrier , younger guy. People knew that weight division would be tough. I still think the Trout fight was a bad matchup for him but he could have a great duel with Canelo.
He doesn't stand a chance against Canelo (I said totally the opposite before the fight against Trout but that poor showing changed my view completely).
Bad Boyz is offline  Top
Sponsored Links

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum