Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 07-14-2007, 09:28 PM   #31
ThePlugInBabies
♪ ♫
ESB Addict

vCash: 224
Default Re: Hatton Broke 4 Castillo's Ribs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stake501
And your point is???
my point doesn't lead onto anything else, my only point is the one you quoted.

although my original point still stands, different types of rib breaks differ massively.
ThePlugInBabies is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2007, 09:47 PM   #32
stake501
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

i agree....that is why i replied to an earlier post that fracturing four ribs, wouldnt necesarilly mean that you wouldnt be able to walk out the arena, stating the example when i fractured two of my ribs

BTE: When hatton said Castillo broke 4 ribs, I think he meant Castillo had four fractures to his ribs.

Incidently what do you think would hurt more. A fast bowler bowling hitting you without padding, or a hatton bodyshot.....i'm sure its hatton, its gotta be
stake501 is offline  Top
Old 07-14-2007, 10:08 PM   #33
Ol' Blue
ESB Grumpy Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by stake501
Incidently what do you think would hurt more. A fast bowler bowling hitting you without padding, or a hatton bodyshot.....i'm sure its hatton, its gotta be
I don't know. I assume a cricket ball is more or less the same as a baseball. I would probably go with the cricket ball actually, it is smaller and harder than a gloved fist, so if it hits you in the wrong spot it would probably do more damage. I'd say I'd have an easier time hurting someone by throwing a baseball at them as hard as I could than by punching someone as hard as I could. I mean, I don't think I could knock McCall out with a punch, but if I hit him clean in the head with my best fastball I would be very surprised if he kept his feet. Very surprised.
Ol' Blue is offline  Top
Old 07-14-2007, 10:14 PM   #34
rodney
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_Intentions
co-sign
I agree.

Well said -- better than me.
rodney is offline  Top
Old 07-14-2007, 10:18 PM   #35
Sheehan
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudius brown
why does he never mention cotto?
because he's in a different weight class and not the p4p no.1, that good enough??
Sheehan is offline  Top
Old 07-14-2007, 10:39 PM   #36
Beebs
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1493

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toopretty
Ok, if you ever broke a rib.....you would not be up walking and talking..Any ex football players out there.. Oh my goodness. If Castillo broke four ribs with one punch he would of not been able to walk out of there. Get the hell out here.. anybody that ever broke a rib would know the kind of pain I am talking about. let alone 4..stop the press..lol
You played highschool football, Castillo made his living as a champion prizefighter, I think his pain tolerance is gonna be a little bit more than yours.
Beebs is offline  Top
Old 07-15-2007, 01:17 AM   #37
griff
WOODDDDDDDYA
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane
Yeah ok Castillo's camp told ricky that huh B.S if that had really happened you would have seen it posted at all the boxing sites.
Sorry mate, Ricky Hatton admitted this to millions of people on UK national television tonight. He was reviewing the fight with ITV Sport boxing presenter Jim Rosenthal on a laptop and telling him how nervous he was before the fight but realised within 15 seconds of the fight that he was much stronger than Castillo and would win. He said that Castillo had 4 of his ribs broken and could not get off the floor for over 5 minutes, he also spoke about going to the palace this week(to recieve his M.B.E) and Prince Charles told him that he watched the fight and couldn't believe how many british fans were there to support Ricky.
griff is online now  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum