Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2012, 07:44 AM   #16
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 9,565
vCash: 86
Default Re: Mundine-Geale card

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
If True its a .
Disgrace.
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2012, 07:51 AM   #17
swilson120
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,005
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mundine-Geale card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy View Post
Its no doubt 1 of the better looking cards in a while definitely better than the last cards put on by Green & Mundine.
It'd want to be kegs it's a supposed world title !!!
swilson120 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:43 PM   #18
bruiserh
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Mundine-Geale card

Quote:
Originally Posted by swilson120 View Post
It'd want to be kegs it's a supposed world title !!!
That's the problem a lot of the time, Wilson. The promoters rest on the fact that they have a world title event, assuming people will come to watch regardless, and spend no money on the undercard. I'm sure we can all think of plenty of examples. There's probably a certain amount of truth to it too. How many punters make their decision on whether to buy tickets/ppv on the strength of the whole card in big fights? Just your hardcore fans I reckon.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 05:24 PM   #19
Crusher
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,065
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mundine-Geale card

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruiserh View Post
That's the problem a lot of the time, Wilson. The promoters rest on the fact that they have a world title event, assuming people will come to watch regardless, and spend no money on the undercard. I'm sure we can all think of plenty of examples. There's probably a certain amount of truth to it too. How many punters make their decision on whether to buy tickets/ppv on the strength of the whole card in big fights? Just your hardcore fans I reckon.
True mate.
Crusher is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:21 PM   #20
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Geale UD Golovkin
Posts: 9,784
vCash: 0
Default Re: Mundine-Geale card

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidniteProwler View Post
I see another crap opponent for Brunker, his management must have zero faith in him.
Ask Francis75 mate.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:52 PM   #21
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,949
vCash: 2746
Default Re: Mundine-Geale card

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
Lauren Eagle lol
The bald eagle

Not sure how she makes it on these cards, she's shite
StiffJab is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:22 PM   #22
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Geale UD Golovkin
Posts: 9,784
vCash: 0
Default Re: Mundine-Geale card

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiffJab View Post
The bald eagle

Not sure how she makes it on these cards, she's shite
Good looking. Remember the Geale-Karmazin card? You had 2 title eliminators
Geale-Karmazin,Zappavigna-Ji Hoon Kim good domestic matchup Taylor-Talipeau,Jamie Pittman and a Lauren Eagle fight. All the promo on FSN was Geale and Eagle. She's even on the footy show. Eye candy.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:57 PM   #23
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,708
vCash: 1166
Default Re: Mundine-Geale card

i can see a playboy shoot in the not to distant future.

she's tried everything else.
buster007 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 10:18 PM   #24
aussie opinion
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,662
vCash: 925
Default Re: Mundine-Geale card

avge card at best, funny seeing ammann as the main support bout , great bloke but just seems content on only being the oz champion it seems thats as far as he and his trainer want to go, good to see pittman back tho even tho his best yrs are gone could be handful for awad....and who did eagle fuk to get a fight?
aussie opinion is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 02:12 AM   #25
Sandman_
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 674
vCash: 75
Default Re: Mundine-Geale card

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruiserh View Post
Hard to please Sandy! I reckon its a solid card. Chuck out Eagle and Slice, but I'm looking forward to Pittman vs Awad, Lovett in action again and Ammann vs Aloua.

To me Geale has taken over where Green has been so good. Making good Aus matchups and giving opportunities on his cards to good fighters. Its something that Mundine has put less effort into in the past.
At $500 for a ringside seat, yes I am, Bruiser.

I kinda hoped Vic would get a start given he's a Gary Shaw fighter & it would be a great opportunity for him to fight in front of a big crowd in Australia which is something he deserves after the career he's had.

I would also have liked to be present to see Damien Hooper's pro debut. He's the best amateur we've had since Geale.
Sandman_ is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:58 AM   #26
kel
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,959
vCash: 75
Default Re: Mundine-Geale card

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
Good looking. Remember the Geale-Karmazin card? You had 2 title eliminators
Geale-Karmazin,Zappavigna-Ji Hoon Kim good domestic matchup Taylor-Talipeau,Jamie Pittman and a Lauren Eagle fight. All the promo on FSN was Geale and Eagle. She's even on the footy show. Eye candy.



Hugely overrated in the looks department, she has something wrong with her mouth and talks like a bogan..... Decent body but i like my women with a bit of curve and bust ... oh and not to be ****ed by half the NRL and date a jiggerboo....
kel is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:12 AM   #27
bruiserh
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Mundine-Geale card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman_ View Post
At $500 for a ringside seat, yes I am, Bruiser.

I kinda hoped Vic would get a start given he's a Gary Shaw fighter & it would be a great opportunity for him to fight in front of a big crowd in Australia which is something he deserves after the career he's had.

I would also have liked to be present to see Damien Hooper's pro debut. He's the best amateur we've had since Geale.
I guess with that sort of outlay you'd want to be happy And me to tight to even subscribe to foxtel

Darchinyan is always a crowd pleaser and deserves more recognition domestically. As for Hooper, I hear so many things about him, including his pro debut that its got me worried it might not happen.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:13 AM   #28
bruiserh
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Mundine-Geale card

Quote:
Originally Posted by kel View Post


Hugely overrated in the looks department, she has something wrong with her mouth and talks like a bogan..... Decent body but i like my women with a bit of curve and bust ... oh and not to be ****ed by half the NRL and date a jiggerboo....
Best you don't ask Dr Gonzo about her waterskiing incident then. Massive turn off
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:32 AM   #29
peterm
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 460
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mundine-Geale card

Got to agree get eagle off and put someone decent on !
peterm is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013