Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2012, 04:58 PM   #736
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 9,882
vCash: 191
Default Re: Discuss fighters Jones Jr ducked in his prime

Bailey Its been proven he didn't. Its over. I aint going over it again with you. Its all there in black and white.

He hasn't beaten any undefeated fighters, true. You can have that. Enjoy it.
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2012, 04:59 PM   #737
Imperial1
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 20,330
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Discuss fighters Jones Jr ducked in his prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey View Post
Ward did seem to avoid Bute.
Ward hasnt ducked the whole SMW division at all, but he hasnt fought any top undefeated fighters and he hasnt fought any undefeated champions.
Oh brother which top undefeated fighter does he need to fight ? Better yet which one of them has the credentials Kessler and Froch brought to the table ?
Imperial1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:37 PM   #738
knockout artist
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,422
vCash: 2666
Default Re: Discuss fighters Jones Jr ducked in his prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinovelvet View Post
Bailey Its been proven he didn't. Its over. I aint going over it again with you. Its all there in black and white.

He hasn't beaten any undefeated fighters, true. You can have that. Enjoy it.
You've been proven wrong at every turn in this thread, what's more my points have been backed up with sources and facts, yours haven't. If you want to convince yourself you proved me wrong, then go ahead if it helps you sleep at night. The rest of us will continue to go on facts and reality.
knockout artist is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:39 PM   #739
knockout artist
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,422
vCash: 2666
Default Re: Discuss fighters Jones Jr ducked in his prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperial1 View Post
Oh not this argument again.He went on to face Dawson who at the time before. The fight was by far the most dangerous opponent than Andre Dirrell,Anthony Dirrell and Lucian Bute .I mean Ward's legacy won't suffer one bit if he never faces Anthony Dirrell this much is certain.
I never said he ducked Anthony Dirrell, read over what I wrote before commenting
knockout artist is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:41 PM   #740
DaveyboyEssexUK
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 2,560
vCash: 500
Default Re: Discuss fighters Jones Jr ducked in his prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by knockout artist View Post
I never said he ducked Anthony Dirrell, read over what I wrote before commenting
Facts = Power!
DaveyboyEssexUK is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:42 PM   #741
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 9,882
vCash: 191
Default Re: Discuss fighters Jones Jr ducked in his prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by knockout artist View Post
You've been proven wrong at every turn in this thread, what's more my points have been backed up with sources and facts, yours haven't. If you want to convince yourself you proved me wrong, then go ahead if it helps you sleep at night. The rest of us will continue to go on facts and reality.
Make a thread with a poll . ill put my points against yours. Do it. Do it. I dare ya. I want you to do it.
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:45 PM   #742
bailey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: England
Posts: 13,853
vCash: 355
Default Re: Discuss fighters Jones Jr ducked in his prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinovelvet View Post
Make a thread with a poll . ill put my points against yours. Do it. Do it. I dare ya. I want you to do it.
Why dont you make a thread with polls? Do you need someone to guide you? stand up and be your own man
bailey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:47 PM   #743
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 9,882
vCash: 191
Default Re: Discuss fighters Jones Jr ducked in his prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey View Post
Why dont you make a thread with polls? Do you need someone to guide you? stand up and be your own man
Im calling him out. If he's right he has nothing to worry about does he?
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:50 PM   #744
bailey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: England
Posts: 13,853
vCash: 355
Default Re: Discuss fighters Jones Jr ducked in his prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperial1 View Post
Oh brother which top undefeated fighter does he need to fight ? Better yet which one of them has the credentials Kessler and Froch brought to the table ?
Kessler was a good win, but it was also older, rusty unwell double vision suffering Kessler that Ward was facing, who had been exposed previously.
With Froch, its a bit misleading, Froch struggled with Pascal who did nothing at SMW, was behind against Taylor before the end, who did nothing at SMW, some think he lost to Dirrell who had done nothing at SMW, He did lose to unwell Kessler, clearly beat Abraham coming off a loss, then fought old SMW journeyman G Johnson to a Mdec, which isnt good.
So the run up with Froch wasnt as good as it sounds.
Johnson was handled far easier in the older SMW era, when Johnson was prime.
Ward could have fought Bute. Due to Bute being an undefeated world champ and looking destructive, it would have been Wards biggest win. ward didnt take the challenge and Bute had fought some fair comp
bailey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:51 PM   #745
bailey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: England
Posts: 13,853
vCash: 355
Default Re: Discuss fighters Jones Jr ducked in his prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinovelvet View Post
Im calling him out. If he's right he has nothing to worry about does he?
He wont be worried about you.
Still calling someone out and asking them to do what you are too frightend to do, isnt a good sign for you.
Stand up and be a man for once
bailey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:53 PM   #746
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 9,882
vCash: 191
Default Re: Discuss fighters Jones Jr ducked in his prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey View Post
He wont be worried about you.
Still calling someone out and asking them to do what you are too frightend to do, isnt a good sign for you.
Stand up and be a man for once
You fighting his battles for him? I want him to make the thread. Has he asked me to make a thread, no. He's wrong and wont do it.
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 06:12 PM   #747
knockout artist
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,422
vCash: 2666
Default Re: Discuss fighters Jones Jr ducked in his prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey View Post
Why dont you make a thread with polls? Do you need someone to guide you? stand up and be your own man
strange that dino is desperate for me to make a poll, he's been provided with plenty of evidence already that he's ignored, why would he take note of an anonymous poll?


Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyboyEs***UK View Post
Facts = Power!

knockout artist is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 06:17 PM   #748
DaveyboyEssexUK
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 2,560
vCash: 500
Default Re: Discuss fighters Jones Jr ducked in his prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by knockout artist View Post
strange that dino is desperate for me to make a poll, he's been provided with plenty of evidence already that he's ignored, why would he take note of an anonymous poll?





Probably banking on out numbering you knowing our country is an island the size of a state in the US, hoping for backing from his countryman, which is sad.

Fact are all we need here and hes seen them , desperation on his part mate
DaveyboyEssexUK is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 06:18 PM   #749
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 9,882
vCash: 191
Default Re: Discuss fighters Jones Jr ducked in his prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by knockout artist View Post
strange that dino is desperate for me to make a poll, he's been provided with plenty of evidence already that he's ignored, why would he take note of an anonymous poll?





Make the poll. Do it. If im wrong ,what have to to worry about. I want you to do it.

"Ward, 27, will be in a cast for two weeks and then go through rehabilitation. His next fight date is not set, but he won't return until at least next spring."
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 06:22 PM   #750
knockout artist
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,422
vCash: 2666
Default Re: Discuss fighters Jones Jr ducked in his prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyboyEs***UK View Post
Probably banking on out numbering you knowing our country is an island the size of a state in the US, hoping for backing from his countryman, which is sad.

Fact are all we need here and hes seen them , desperation on his part mate
He ignores everything he doesn't want to believe, as you say, the facts are all here

Also, don't forget that dino is popkins, who's had a number of alts on ESB, which affect the outcome of polls. Regardless, polls don't mean anything, what is fact is what happened, and that's Ward's team making no contact with Bute's camp to make a fight, of which there is proof


Quote:
Originally Posted by dinovelvet View Post
Make the poll. Do it. If im wrong ,what have to to worry about. I want you to do it.

"Ward, 27, will be in a cast for two weeks and then go through rehabilitation. His next fight date is not set, but he won't return until at least next spring."

'Ward will return in Spring', so what would have stopped him fighting in May? Why could his team not have contacted and made a fight with Bute for May? Is this setting in now?

You've ignored every piece of evidence, what would be different if an anonymous poll was made?
knockout artist is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013