TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346
Default Re: Geale v Mundine II Road to redemption

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spider View Post
That's 3 fights in boxing history

Why do you think bookies drive big cars and live in big houses? Because they usually get it right
You are as thick as two bricks... I was using those 3 fights as an example, did you want some more? ali vs foreman is another one you pea brain cunt

Fact is Bookies dont always get it right. There is a tone of fights in boxing history to prove this FACT. Now chin up champ, you cant win them all

And since when did Bookies drive around in big fancy cars and live in big houses, you been watching to many movies you dumb fck! hahaha
TCboxa is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2012, 05:36 AM   #107
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Hey Ty how much you shunting on Mundine in this fight ? if i understood your betting odds i would have a few quid on him , form books go out of the window in fights like this , Anyone give me the price of the betting down under in British betting terms please ?
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Old 12-20-2012, 05:37 AM   #108
The Spider

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
You are as thick as two bricks... I was using those 3 fights as an example, did you want some more? ali vs foreman is another one you pea brain cunt

Fact is Bookies dont always get it right. There is a tone of fights in boxing history to prove this FACT. Now chin up champ, you cant win them all

And since when did Bookies drive around in big fancy cars and live in big houses, you been watching to many movies you dumb fck! hahaha
Gee that's 4 fights in the history of boxing you've been able to name

Bookies make a living out of getting it right while the punters get it wrong Midge. Surely even you aren't dumb enough not to know that
Old 12-20-2012, 05:53 AM   #109
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Quote:

****ing hell...
I'm giving you too much credit when I say you're a dumb cunt.

You are such an imbecile it's beyond words.

As Spider said, bookies rarely get it wrong, it's their job you ****en nuffy.
Gambling is big business, and if you think they aren't in fancy houses and cars, then there really isn't any help for you.

To name a handful of fights is just plain idiotic and I guess, normal form for you.
The percentage of fights they get right is vastly greater than the ones they get wrong.

You really need to stop trolling.
Sox is offline  Top
Old 12-20-2012, 06:22 AM   #110
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

shut up two chins lol..

Josey, not sure if im going to have a bet, its a very close fight to call and imo could go either way, all depends on which version of Mundine turns up for the fight.

Spider i could name alot more than 4 but that still wouldnt please you. My point is that bookies dont always get it right and going from bookie odds alone doesnt tell you for certian who is going to win, it didnt for Greens fight against Tarver and the Pole now did it but flash back to the fights and im sure you would have us all think diffrently because the BOOKIES SAID SO hahaha
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 12-20-2012, 06:24 AM   #111
The Spider

vCash:

Quote:
shut up two chins lol..

Josey, not sure if im going to have a bet, its a very close fight to call and imo could go either way, all depends on which version of Mundine turns up for the fight.

Spider i could name alot more than 4 but that still wouldnt please you. My point is that bookies dont always get it right and going from bookie odds alone doesnt tell you for certian who is going to win, it didnt for Greens fight against Tarver and the Pole now did it but flash back to the fights and im sure you would have us all think diffrently because the BOOKIES SAID SO hahaha
Bookies get it right far and away the majority of the time. That's how they make their living, by collecting the losses of the punters. Don't you understand that
Old 12-20-2012, 06:38 AM   #112
Sox
East Side Guru

Quote:
Sausage arms strikes again.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Sox is offline  Top
Old 12-20-2012, 07:20 AM   #113
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 2611

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spider View Post
Why do you think bookies drive big cars and live in big houses? Because they usually get it right
Ohkaaay
teke is offline  Top
Old 12-28-2012, 02:16 PM   #114
Onemangang

vCash: 500

After re-watching the Mundine vs Echols/Kessler/Mckart and the Geale vs Sturm/Sylvester fights, I think at any stage in his career Mundine would be given a lesson by Geale in his current form, In my opinion current Mundine will have a very poor showing even to the point of embarrassment.
Onemangang is offline  Top
Old 12-28-2012, 03:38 PM   #115
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES View Post
Hey Ty how much you shunting on Mundine in this fight ? if i understood your betting odds i would have a few quid on him , form books go out of the window in fights like this , Anyone give me the price of the betting down under in British betting terms please ?
you get about $1.35 AUD, for one english pound. we trade about 4 cents better than the USD.

kitko should have a conversion for you....
swingin is offline  Top
Old 12-28-2012, 03:45 PM   #116
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
If one was to look at this on paper and from recent bouts the two have had, sure one would say Mundine is going to get his ass handed to him, HOWEVER there is more to it than just looking at it from an armchair expert perspective. Mundine is an exceptional athlete and this is boxing, where anything is possible. If i was you sox i wouldnt count my chickens before they hatch, i can envision you curled up in your armchair bawling your eyes out after Mundine puts on one hell of a display and takes Geales title.
At 38yo, all he has left is EXHIBITIONS. he can display all he likes. but he is nowhere near going to stay the pace with geale....not a chance. all mundine can do is slow the fight.....spit a guard, unfurl a wrap, fake a low blow, wet the corner, hit hard, etc, etc.

but no, mundines time has gone. sturm has toughened geale, and mundine has been fighting few rounds against quality opposition.

fitness is about recovery. you just dont recover at 38 like you do at 31. thats about a 17% recovery percentage difference. fast fight. fast night.
swingin is offline  Top
Old 12-28-2012, 06:54 PM   #117
peterm
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

$6 for geale to ko mundine is gone .When they put the market back up just get on boys .I think i'll have another bit of the ko bet again myself.
peterm is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2012, 03:46 AM   #118
Sox
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onemangang View Post
After re-watching the Mundine vs Echols/Kessler/Mckart and the Geale vs Sturm/Sylvester fights, I think at any stage in his career Mundine would be given a lesson by Geale in his current form, In my opinion current Mundine will have a very poor showing even to the point of embarrassment.

I like this bloke already.
Sox is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2012, 04:44 AM   #119
tezel8764
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 527

Mundine via TKO
tezel8764 is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2012, 04:49 AM   #120
abe01