Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2012, 03:55 PM   #451
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,139
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthroat22 View Post
I don't think my gluten are weak, I think the opposite, I'm convinced the shape of my back is the reason for the back pain. I might get my back looked at I think.



Any good YouTube links mate?
Was just looking for one and found this comedy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiXqpT6Wlbs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiXqpT6Wlbs[/ame]



"Deadlifts won't put an ounce of muscle on your upper body" How can anybody take these retards seriously?

More exercises for lower back - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
viru§™ is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2012, 04:33 PM   #452
cutthroat22
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 0
vCash: 213
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Says the videos are private but yea, sad thing is when I started at the gym people recommended I watch them and I reckon that's pretty common, cheers for the link.
cutthroat22 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 05:16 PM   #453
Primate
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,415
vCash: 500
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

My lower back is shit. I've injured it multiple times (prolapsed disc, sciatica) and I'm always shit scared of doing it again. As a result my deadlifts and squats have suffered horribly. I'm slowly starting to get corrections to my technique and I'm working on my weak points (glute trusters suck) to protect it as best I can and I'm feeling better than I have for a long time.
Primate is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:33 PM   #454
Smudger
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: kent
Posts: 1,249
vCash: 1323
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primate View Post
My lower back is shit. I've injured it multiple times (prolapsed disc, sciatica) and I'm always shit scared of doing it again. As a result my deadlifts and squats have suffered horribly. I'm slowly starting to get corrections to my technique and I'm working on my weak points (glute trusters suck) to protect it as best I can and I'm feeling better than I have for a long time.
This. I did my lower back in this time last year, picking up a 20kg dumbbell ffs. Never had any confidence since, any little nip I feel I abandon the set. Too scared to go heavy on deads too, I see peoples form go to shit and I cringe like "your back is gonna ****in snap man!!!".
Smudger is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 08:23 PM   #455
Opti
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 713
vCash: 500
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
This. I did my lower back in this time last year, picking up a 20kg dumbbell ffs. Never had any confidence since, any little nip I feel I abandon the set. Too scared to go heavy on deads too, I see peoples form go to shit and I cringe like "your back is gonna ****in snap man!!!".
Loads of people have shit form and its very worrying!! That's actually a good approach about abandoning if you feel a nip!!!
Opti is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 09:10 PM   #456
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,139
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opti View Post
Loads of people have shit form and its very worrying!! That's actually a good approach about abandoning if you feel a nip!!!
Sadly 90% of guys can't take that kind of blow to their egos when they feel that nip.
viru§™ is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 10:10 PM   #457
Opti
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 713
vCash: 500
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Quote:
Originally Posted by viru§™ View Post
Sadly 90% of guys can't take that kind of blow to their egos when they feel that nip.
I'd almost say your underestimating!! I think it could be the whole 'feel the burn' scenario that causes it as well!! Then again people are idiots
Opti is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 10:23 PM   #458
MistarBombastic
newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 37
vCash: 75
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglosaxon View Post
Only 1 thread reached 100k views, and it was running since 2011, mine surpassed 105k views in less than 10 months with drastically more replies than any other, and now it's gone!?!?!

Anyway, I decided I will be competing in fitness modelling contests in Australia, I depart in less than 2 weeks for Aus, then hit more training.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
LMFAO you are just fking pathetic. You call that being ripped? Dude I look MUCH better than that and I don't even weight lift, I just box alot. Get your pictures out of here you narcistic dillusional idiot. What a disgrace.
MistarBombastic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 10:26 PM   #459
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,139
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistarBombastic View Post
LMFAO you are just fking pathetic. You call that being ripped? Dude I look MUCH better than that and I don't even weight lift, I just box alot. Get your pictures out of here you narcistic dillusional idiot. What a disgrace.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
viru§™ is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 10:32 PM   #460
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,182
vCash: 500
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

I don't think lower back exercises are particularly helpful for something like the deadlift where those muscles require isometric strength. I think once you have your deadlift technique right you never have to worry about your back, it's the lever at your hips doing all the work, it's all glutes and since your back is always neutral you have no worries. I just don't think the dynamic exercises for the lower back would have any real transfer to maximal isometric strength for the lower back.
dealt_with is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 07:46 AM   #461
Primate
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,415
vCash: 500
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
This. I did my lower back in this time last year, picking up a 20kg dumbbell ffs. Never had any confidence since, any little nip I feel I abandon the set. Too scared to go heavy on deads too, I see peoples form go to shit and I cringe like "your back is gonna ****in snap man!!!".
Yeah, I watch some guys squat or deadlift with their backs all bent up and I think to myself, ****, if I tried that my back would explode across the gym and my discs would be taking people out like shrapnel from a claymore
Primate is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 08:21 AM   #462
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: ENGLAND baby
Posts: 3,694
vCash: 634
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistarBombastic View Post
LMFAO you are just fking pathetic. You call that being ripped? Dude I look MUCH better than that and I don't even weight lift, I just box alot. Get your pictures out of here you narcistic dillusional idiot. What a disgrace.
And Lefty creates yet another account haha. I remember when Lefty said Chad Dawson was more muscular and ripped than me
Anglosaxon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 08:28 AM   #463
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,182
vCash: 500
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Quote:
Originally Posted by viru§™ View Post
Was just looking for one and found this comedy.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]



"Deadlifts won't put an ounce of muscle on your upper body" How can anybody take these retards seriously?

More exercises for lower back - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Neglect deadlifting for a few weeks, then go really heavy.. see how your forearms and traps feel
dealt_with is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 08:31 AM   #464
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,182
vCash: 500
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglosaxon View Post
And Lefty creates yet another account haha. I remember when Lefty said Chad Dawson was more muscular and ripped than me
STFU you fruitcake. Dawson is more ripped than you. Not that it's hard, you do have the porky genes in you.

Look at this, he would've beaten your 14th place in your bodybuilding contest and he reckons he doesn't even lift weights. What does that tell you about your genes? You took steroids, lost your hair and displayed your non-existent pecker to the world in order to fail miserably at 35 years old. To forget your problems you started dating an ugly ass bogan in a shithole town in Australia who has already popped a kid out. Your whole life is a pathetic failure and you're too dumb to realise that everyone thinks you're a joke

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Last edited by dealt_with; 12-22-2012 at 08:41 AM.
dealt_with is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 09:01 AM   #465
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: ENGLAND baby
Posts: 3,694
vCash: 634
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealt_with View Post
STFU you fruitcake. Dawson is more ripped than you. Not that it's hard, you do have the porky genes in you.

Look at this, he would've beaten your 14th place in your bodybuilding contest and he reckons he doesn't even lift weights. What does that tell you about your genes? You took steroids, lost your hair and displayed your non-existent pecker to the world in order to fail miserably at 35 years old. To forget your problems you started dating an ugly ass bogan in a shithole town in Australia who has already popped a kid out. Your whole life is a pathetic failure and you're too dumb to realise that everyone thinks you're a joke

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


Lefty responds on the wrong account lolllllll

Look Dawson has a 36 inch chest and 14 inch arms like you lmaooo

You keep changing my placing, except, always wrong. Lefty pwned again.

Me with my medal:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Me modelling:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

fatality, ciao moron
Anglosaxon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013