Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 12-22-2012, 01:58 AM   #1
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default LUCAS AGREES to FIGHT LEAPAI. IS HIS WORD GOOD?

lucas has refused the fight on twitter. leonmcdeadshit has been 'employed' to blunten the challenges exposed by me on ESB, and as soon as i made the observation that leon hadnt posted for about a year or more, he crawled in a hole quicker than browne has.

leon, lucas and his mob are all that is wrong with aussie boxing. the best (some of them) refuse to fight the local best, in an effort to pad their way to a payday.

Quote:
HOWEVER, RECENTLY BROWNE HAS SAID THIS...

After another ko win last night, ALEX LEAPAI has called me out to fight him... He is currently ranked number 1 in oz with me as number 2... It will be a massive show down which people have been waiting to see and will sort out top dog in Australia... Not sure when and where, but it's on in 2013....
alex leapai is old school. you fight the best you can handle. you take your wins with your losses and step up. he has fought lesser opponents just to keep busy, not to pad his record or fool the public. his most recent fight was a comeback fight from a hand injury. instantly he called out browne.

browne is making a big noise. like so many west australians. all talk and little substance. lucas responded on twitter (i bet he's told to stop that now) that we should 'ask the people' if we want the fight.

it wasnt a real question, it was a deflection to avoid alex. he is shit scared of alex. so are his handlers, and so is hatton. look for hatton to get another brit fighter to fight alex instead.

we want the best 2 aussies fighting eachother. leapai and lucas. one has said yes. lucas has refused to reply, and even sent in an alcoholic, computer nerd 'lean' to try and distract the challenge put to lucas.

its the fight that needs to happen. its a fight that fans want to see. it could be a box off for a commonwealth title shot.

Last edited by swingin; 12-24-2012 at 03:24 AM.
swingin is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2012, 02:21 AM   #2
LeonMcS
The Mayor of Kronkton
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: LUCAS TRIES to AVOID LEAPAI. FIND ANOTHER FIGHT QUICK!

You know, I reckon we can squeeze another 3 or 4 threads out of this.
LeonMcS is offline  Top
Old 12-22-2012, 04:31 PM   #3
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

more than that leon, and you know it.

Last edited by swingin; 12-24-2012 at 03:25 AM.
swingin is offline  Top
Old 12-22-2012, 04:43 PM   #4
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonMcS View Post
You know, I reckon we can squeeze another 3 or 4 threads out of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
more than that leon, and you know it.
Sox is offline  Top
Old 12-22-2012, 04:54 PM   #5
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

edit.

Last edited by swingin; 12-24-2012 at 03:26 AM.
swingin is offline  Top
Old 12-22-2012, 06:29 PM   #6
LeonMcS
The Mayor of Kronkton
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Your theory is watertight, apart from the fact that I'm Victorian.
LeonMcS is offline  Top
Old 12-22-2012, 07:21 PM   #7
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonMcS View Post
Your theory is watertight, apart from the fact that I'm Victorian.

so how do you do all that work for them....?
swingin is offline  Top
Old 12-22-2012, 08:01 PM   #8
Gorilla Arms
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Default Re: LUCAS AGREES to FIGHT LEAPAI. IS HIS WORD GOOD?

he outsources to the philippines
Gorilla Arms is offline  Top
Old 12-22-2012, 08:57 PM   #9
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
lucas has refused the fight on twitter. leonmcdeadshit has been 'employed' to blunten the challenges exposed by me on ESB, and as soon as i made the observation that leon hadnt posted for about a year or more, he crawled in a hole quicker than browne has.

leon, lucas and his mob are all that is wrong with aussie boxing. the best (some of them) refuse to fight the local best, in an effort to pad their way to a payday.

alex leapai is old school. you fight the best you can handle. you take your wins with your losses and step up. he has fought lesser opponents just to keep busy, not to pad his record or fool the public. his most recent fight was a comeback fight from a hand injury. instantly he called out browne.

browne is making a big noise. like so many west australians. all talk and little substance. lucas responded on twitter (i bet he's told to stop that now) that we should 'ask the people' if we want the fight.

it wasnt a real question, it was a deflection to avoid alex. he is shit scared of alex. so are his handlers, and so is hatton. look for hatton to get another brit fighter to fight alex instead.

we want the best 2 aussies fighting eachother. leapai and lucas. one has said yes. lucas has refused to reply, and even sent in an alcoholic, computer nerd 'lean' to try and distract the challenge put to lucas.

its the fight that needs to happen. its a fight that fans want to see. it could be a box off for a commonwealth title shot. if only lucas and hatton had the guts.

leapai has the courage. lucas so far has looked for holes to climb into.

look for lucas to announce another fight quickly, so as to avoid alex. it will prove his cowardice. just like demori who refuses to fight alex or real opponents.

is it something in the water in perth? is it just their heavyweights? but yellow and purple seem to be a theme in WA boxing....
A bit more whinging and you might just land this fight. Props to you for whining more than a pre-menstrual women on Alex's behalf, and maintaining it for this long.
ALL oz heavyweights a re guilty of dodging and fighting corpses until it becomes neccessary for their credibility to step up. Alex has fought the likes of Oscar Talemaira amongst others, in order to Pad their record.

Its only now that Browne is making noise that you are calling him out? And then you try to make out he is ducking? You werent calling him out when he started a few years back as he was a risky fight for little reward. Now that he's done something, you cry bitch.

A classy call out, between 2 respected heavyweights would have had more credibility than this bitching session.
fighta29 is offline  Top
Old 12-22-2012, 09:11 PM   #10
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1166

u r wrong.

alex never dodged anyone.

he fought corpses cause he struggled to find an opponent. don't make rubbish up.

risky fight for little reward? as if.

more importantly, this dude is not alex remember.
buster007 is offline  Top
Old 12-22-2012, 09:47 PM   #11
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster007 View Post
u r wrong.

alex never dodged anyone.

he fought corpses cause he struggled to find an opponent. don't make rubbish up.

risky fight for little reward? as if.

more importantly, this dude is not alex remember.
If you had read my post correctly, i stated that EARLIER on in the piece, Alex never called Browne out, as it was big risk for little reward. Thats not making rubbish up, and its not dodging. Browne simply had nothing Leapai needed.

And now, naturally, Browne has done plenty, so courses collide.

As for dodging the fighters, most boxers do it to pad records. If Alex had no choice, then he did it by default. Thats not making rubbish up either.

The main point of my post was, that this call out on ESB has been low level trash talk, designed to push it along, and has sapped some credibility from it. I hope they do fight, as it would be good to see two of the better oz heavys bang it out.

But after that, I have 1 name

Ben Edwards
fighta29 is offline  Top
Old 12-22-2012, 09:56 PM   #12
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighta29 View Post
ALL oz heavyweights a re guilty of dodging and fighting corpses until it becomes neccessary for their credibility to step up. Alex has fought the likes of Oscar Talemaira amongst others, in order to Pad their record.
lies.

who did alex dodge?

he fought the oscars cause he struggled to find an opponent, NOT to pad his record.

its ok to admit u r wrong ok. cause u r.
Old 12-22-2012, 10:06 PM   #13
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighta29 View Post
If you had read my post correctly, i stated that EARLIER on in the piece, Alex never called Browne out, as it was big risk for little reward. Thats not making rubbish up, and its not dodging. Browne simply had nothing Leapai needed.
what exactly has browne got that alex needs now? lol.
lucas has got nothing from what i have witnessed.

alex called lucas out now cause he believes lucas is avoiding him. its called trying to prove who really is the TOP dog.

he never called lucas out earlier cause lucas had a record that was more inferior, and he probably wasn't ready for it yet anyway.
alex is hardly going to call out a guy with only a couple of fights under his belt and tell him to man up. alex is not a bully u know.
Old 12-22-2012, 10:26 PM   #14
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
lies.

who did alex dodge?

he fought the oscars cause he struggled to find an opponent, NOT to pad his record.

its ok to admit u r wrong ok. cause u r.
Ok then mate
fighta29 is offline  Top
Old 12-22-2012, 10:28 PM   #15
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
what exactly has browne got that alex needs now? lol.
lucas has got nothing from what i have witnessed.

alex called lucas out now cause he believes lucas is avoiding him. its called trying to prove who really is the TOP dog.

he never called lucas out earlier cause lucas had a record that was more inferior, and he probably wasn't ready for it yet anyway.
alex is hardly going to call out a guy with only a couple of fights under his belt and tell him to man up. alex is not a bully u know.
Cheers mate. Saves me some typing
fighta29 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum