Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2012, 05:12 PM   #481
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,120
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifestylechoice View Post
Hard to explain, basically the connection where the headphones go in my i pod or phone gets dodgy. So at first if you were to wiggle it about the sound would break up until you stopped, then it would worsen until you had to have the headphones in a very certain position where you plugged them in to work and then finally all sound would go in one ear no matter what you did.

Over the last few years I must have done it to at least 10 pairs, i was told that by running with them this causes this? That might be bad info though.
I had that happen to me a few years ago due to wear and tear and the fact I used to pull my iPod out of my pocket by the wire instead of the iPod itself.

The only thing you can do is make sure you always have a bit of slack wire and make sure you don't put stress on the point that always breaks. Another option, if you're using a phone, get a bluetooth headset. More money but by the sounds of it you're spending more having to buy new headphones anyway.
viru§™ is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2012, 06:48 PM   #482
Smudger
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: kent
Posts: 1,249
vCash: 1323
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Anyone got any good articles or links regarding cutting fat? I'm at 18% right now, I hope to be down to around 12% by September but having been "bulking" or trying to gain for 7 years I really have no clue...
I've heard keto diets are good, but I really don't want to limit carbs that much if possible, I don't need to get in competition state. This is just a hobby so I can't justify feeling like shit on 50g of carbs to look good :/
Smudger is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 07:07 PM   #483
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,120
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
Anyone got any good articles or links regarding cutting fat? I'm at 18% right now, I hope to be down to around 12% by September but having been "bulking" or trying to gain for 7 years I really have no clue...
I've heard keto diets are good, but I really don't want to limit carbs that much if possible, I don't need to get in competition state. This is just a hobby so I can't justify feeling like shit on 50g of carbs to look good :/
Log what you eat, work out your average calories then consume 250-500 calories less or burn around that number from exercise.

You don't need any specialized diet to lose body fat.
viru§™ is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 08:01 PM   #484
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: ENGLAND baby
Posts: 3,690
vCash: 634
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealt_with View Post
Did I get to someone? I noticed you claimed somebody else was lefty as well and you were talking about looking better than Dawson, I thought I'd jump in to humiliate you some more
Not photoshopped? You should probably see a doctor about those flames on your arms then
You jump around from thread to thread getting owned by yourself and others, your own apparent supporters on here think you're a joke and are just having a laugh at you, I won't name names but I've got PM's to prove it
Also I never said Dawson was muscular than you, he is more ripped and in better proportion though. Anglorogaine- 14th place in a two-bit competition on a farm while he's on steroids
You get to someone? someones ankles maybe, you been dropped so many times I think Stephen Hawkings is more sure footed than you

I like how you act more dumb than usual and say ''someone else'' when it was your alt account Lefty that said it, in my old thread that you never posted on till months after that comment and about 400 pages further back, unless you were completely obsessed with me, you memorised it after looking through every single page on my old thread or you just further busted yourself as Lefty Just like your most recent alt from a few days ago

I guess when the victims on my thread are in panic mode when I log on, I need to beat someone up, so you're in luck:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

more ripped than me, looks it. Bad news Lefty, you will remember, you claimed I would never even place when I started, no bodybuilding training, 6 months of it, and bam, I beat over 60% of my competitors some of whom I know did Steroids, while I went in clean and inexperienced. I know you would never have made it, the diet would have broken you, I break you on here with my well timed and aimed words, so imagine if you had to go through mental and physical hardship

Rogaine?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
33 and no hair loss, I should be fine, unlike you and your dome headed nipple pierced master My model gf has NO children evidently, I do however, which will really upset you, it just means I obtain things you can't get. If I still had your old pic, I would bully you further, but now on to my other thread.

Cheerio
Anglosaxon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 09:44 PM   #485
Hyland
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 560
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Your GF is pale as ****, and you look like a gay porn star.
Hyland is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 11:30 PM   #486
Opti
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 713
vCash: 500
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Quote:
Originally Posted by viru§™ View Post
Log what you eat, work out your average calories then consume 250-500 calories less or burn around that number from exercise.

You don't need any specialized diet to lose body fat.
More or less perfect!! Use myfitnesspal its a great app that you can easily keep track of all your food intake!!! App is free as well!
Opti is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 11:54 PM   #487
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: ENGLAND baby
Posts: 3,690
vCash: 634
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyland View Post
Your GF is pale as ****, and you look like a gay porn star.
Straight men tend to like porcelain skin, it means they will age well and not look 40 by 25.

Straight men don't know what gay porn stars look like.

Anglosaxon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 11:57 PM   #488
4eyes
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Florida
Posts: 252
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglosaxon View Post
You get to someone? someones ankles maybe, you been dropped so many times I think Stephen Hawkings is more sure footed than you

I like how you act more dumb than usual and say ''someone else'' when it was your alt account Lefty that said it, in my old thread that you never posted on till months after that comment and about 400 pages further back, unless you were completely obsessed with me, you memorised it after looking through every single page on my old thread or you just further busted yourself as Lefty Just like your most recent alt from a few days ago

I guess when the victims on my thread are in panic mode when I log on, I need to beat someone up, so you're in luck:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

more ripped than me, looks it. Bad news Lefty, you will remember, you claimed I would never even place when I started, no bodybuilding training, 6 months of it, and bam, I beat over 60% of my competitors some of whom I know did Steroids, while I went in clean and inexperienced. I know you would never have made it, the diet would have broken you, I break you on here with my well timed and aimed words, so imagine if you had to go through mental and physical hardship

Rogaine?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
33 and no hair loss, I should be fine, unlike you and your dome headed nipple pierced master My model gf has NO children evidently, I do however, which will really upset you, it just means I obtain things you can't get. If I still had your old pic, I would bully you further, but now on to my other thread.

Cheerio
Why does every tool guy now a days suck in their cheeks in and pucker their lips like this when taking photos?
4eyes is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 11:59 PM   #489
doylexxx
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 6,351
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

lookin good anglo
doylexxx is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 12:08 AM   #490
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: ENGLAND baby
Posts: 3,690
vCash: 634
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Quote:
Originally Posted by doylexxx View Post
lookin good anglo
Thank you Doyle!

It's actually hard to maintain a good weight here, I am bouncing around at the weekends, I tend to gain 6-8 lbs and shed it during weekdays. Alcohol and food usually at weekends are destabilising me, but as I am on holiday I have to have some fun!

I tried low carb beers, much better, but I found they retained water a bit more, so I am sticking to Vodka and rum now.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

If I shed another 10lbs from that pic, I would be nearing competition condition, so I am happy to stay where I am, but the temptation after NYE is there to do it! however, these things are inhibiting me!
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Baileys cheesecake is soooo good btw!
Anglosaxon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 04:09 AM   #491
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: North East, England.
Posts: 1,093
vCash: 1947
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Anglo, you didn't go in 'clean', I'm fairly sure you have admitted to the use of pro-hormones, clen and t3; all of which are banned substances in any drug-tested organisation. I know that some others in this thread won't know what t3 is, but some of us also know that shit absolutely strips fat off (muscle aswell if you're running high dose with no AAS suport) at ridiclous rates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
Anyone got any good articles or links regarding cutting fat? I'm at 18% right now, I hope to be down to around 12% by September but having been "bulking" or trying to gain for 7 years I really have no clue...
I've heard keto diets are good, but I really don't want to limit carbs that much if possible, I don't need to get in competition state. This is just a hobby so I can't justify feeling like shit on 50g of carbs to look good :/
Not a fan of keto and it is not magic, at all.

As Virus said, just create a calorie deficit - but to elaborate on what he said, I will say try to keep carbs as high as possible and also bump protein up slightly if you are on 1g/lb (when I'm 'cutting', I go to 1.2g/lb). No need for anything else at 18%bf, I've known people buy DNP at even higher bodyfat than that which is just retarded.
Jdsm is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 05:50 AM   #492
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: ENGLAND baby
Posts: 3,690
vCash: 634
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdsm View Post
Anglo, you didn't go in 'clean', I'm fairly sure you have admitted to the use of pro-hormones, clen and t3; all of which are banned substances in any drug-tested organisation. I know that some others in this thread won't know what t3 is, but some of us also know that shit absolutely strips fat off (muscle aswell if you're running high dose with no AAS suport) at ridiclous rates


.
Pro-hormones aren't steroids and sold over the counter, I abide by the rules of the organisation. 2 weeks on Clen and T3 while did help a lot, aren't steroids nor were they anything close to what others used, nor any real significant time, but I will admit they helped, but if I had an extra 2 weeks to play with, I wouldn't have used them, I bulked and shredded in 6 months which is a lot to do in a short time.Even Cutt used Pro-Hormones for a short time, the same time I did actually, they aren't even close to what steroids can do.

Starting at this:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
To this:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

to this
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

to this
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

at finally this
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

4 weeks on pro-hormones and 2 weeks on T3 Clen doesn't remove the crazy body transformation performed, even on steroids, it would be impressive, without steroids, I am very pleased with my achievements.
Anglosaxon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 06:48 AM   #493
Smudger
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: kent
Posts: 1,249
vCash: 1323
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Cheers virus and jdsm. My diet everyday is spot on my maintenance, so this should be easy creating a deficit. I need to figure out the exact measurements and macros though.
With a deficit of minus 500 cals and some HIIT once a week, how long would it take to lose 6%? I need to know when to start, the goal is September.
Thoughts on intermittent fasting for cutting?

Also pro hormones aren't steroids? Notsureifsrs.
Smudger is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 08:12 AM   #494
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: North East, England.
Posts: 1,093
vCash: 1947
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

You can try and twist it as much as you want, you weren't 'clean'. You abide by the rules of the organisations, but by the looks of that show it wasn't tested, so you could be running tren, insulin, GH and cutting with clen, t3 and DNP and not be breaking any rules. I'm not belittling your achievements, because it was clearly a very good transformation and you are right to be proud, but you claimed clean when you didn't compete clean. Pro-hormones, clen and t3 are all banned by testing organisations.

Smudger, don't try to focus on stuff like that; everybody is going to lose fat at a different rate, just make sure you take longer than you 'need' and avoid any crash dieting. As for IF, it's not magic but if it fits your lifestyle and you enjoy eating like that, give it a shot.
Jdsm is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 09:29 AM   #495
cutthroat22
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 0
vCash: 213
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

I did a ph for 13days and I felt it sent me backward. I came off due to feeling like I was somehow cheating, I wouldn't claim I was natural back then and I didn't like that. Like I said I think it put my gains backwards and I'll never touch them again, I think comparing what the two of us used is a bit harsh.
cutthroat22 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013