Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Old 12-23-2012, 10:10 AM   #496
withoutwire
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 568
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglosaxon View Post
About as natty as natty graham
withoutwire is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2012, 12:52 PM   #497
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

vCash: 634
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthroat22 View Post
I did a ph for 13days and I felt it sent me backward. I came off due to feeling like I was somehow cheating, I wouldn't claim I was natural back then and I didn't like that. Like I said I think it put my gains backwards and I'll never touch them again, I think comparing what the two of us used is a bit harsh.
I wasn't comparing in a malicious way, just stating that PH were over the counter and obtainable in any sports nutrition shop, so nowhere near the level of Steroids, something I know you oppose. I certainly think you should also be pleased of how far you have come.

I know 90% of my fellow competitors were on steroids, most asked if I used any and told me what they used, and the ones who didn't other guys told me what they had used. PH for 4 weeks are very insignificant in NABBA, t3 and Clen probably did more for me, and that was 2 weeks worth. I hated the T3 though, I was apprehensive about using it. However I never hid what I used, and when people say I used steroids I take it as a compliment, but it is far from true.

One of the guys who finished 2 places above me actually had visible gyno from his use too. I came in perfectly condition wise, but slightly under the size I hoped, but at the end of the day, given the time I did it in, and the fact I didn't use steroids, I was still very happy and even more so that I beat a lot of people I know did, I also believed I should have finished 2 places higher than I did.
Anglosaxon is offline  Top
Old 12-23-2012, 02:27 PM   #498
cutthroat22

vCash: 213

I'm not against them like. Legs are looking sick in the new fb pic Anglo, hope to get mine in good nick, squatting twice a weak is working a treat right now.
cutthroat22 is offline  Top
Old 12-23-2012, 03:53 PM   #499
cutthroat22

Had such a poor weekend, probably eaten only 1500cals so would it be best to just smash as many cals down tonight before I go to bed?
Old 12-23-2012, 04:13 PM   #500
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Had such a poor weekend, probably eaten only 1500cals so would it be best to just smash as many cals down tonight before I go to bed?
No.

To give you a rough ideas as to why not with an analogy.

A house can be built out of 2500 bricks. Two workers can lay just over 200 bricks an hour through a single day working as fast as possible, any more than that is stored or thrown out as waste. What do you think happens if they get 1500 bricks in a single hour? You can't bully them into laying more bricks if they're already working as hard as they can.

Your body is the same. You can't bully it into processing more food by stuffing yourself in a short time period. The food will go to waste or stored as fat.
viru§™ is offline  Top
Old 12-23-2012, 04:47 PM   #501
cutthroat22

Brilliant way of putting it, cheers.
Old 12-23-2012, 04:48 PM   #502
Opti
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by viru§™ View Post
No.

To give you a rough ideas as to why not with an analogy.

A house can be built out of 2500 bricks. Two workers can lay just over 200 bricks an hour through a single day working as fast as possible, any more than that is stored or thrown out as waste. What do you think happens if they get 1500 bricks in a single hour? You can't bully them into laying more bricks if they're already working as hard as they can.

Your body is the same. You can't bully it into processing more food by stuffing yourself in a short time period. The food will go to waste or stored as fat.
The bold is completely correct and couldn't write it any better!!
Opti is offline  Top
Old 12-23-2012, 09:03 PM   #503
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

vCash: 634

Quote:
I'm not against them like. Legs are looking sick in the new fb pic Anglo, hope to get mine in good nick, squatting twice a weak is working a treat right now.
Thanks, legs have been the thing i improved the most since my competition, wish they were like this then! I only train them once a week still, but seems to work.

I fasted yesterday till 2am, then went crazy, had a small Chinese,, then 3 delicious white chocolate pastries with custard and cheesecake filling! I guess not terrible considering i didn't eat and did cardio, but still.

I added in 1 mile of cardio every trip now, just to ensure I can enjoy this stay more.

Christmas and NY period is the worst part, so trying to ensure i don't go up crazy, sitting at 13.4 stone which is where i want to be right now.
Anglosaxon is offline  Top
Old 12-24-2012, 02:28 PM   #504
cutthroat22

I seem to be the opposite at the minute, i've lost my appetite.

Lazar angelov is a complete beast, would kill for his body.
Old 12-24-2012, 03:29 PM   #505
cutthroat22

Well chuffed, just got an email from optimum nutrition to say I'd won the Christmas comp! Sending me a 'special' tub of something.
Old 12-24-2012, 03:31 PM   #506
Smudger
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1323

Yeah lol Lazar is quite possibly perfection no homo.

I just went on Facebook for the first time in years. Feelsgoodman looking at peoples pics, seems this is the age most people let themselves go. Ex is fat, ex mates are out of shape, does anyone even lift?
Smudger is offline  Top
Old 12-24-2012, 03:50 PM   #507
cutthroat22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
Yeah lol Lazar is quite possibly perfection no homo.

I just went on Facebook for the first time in years. Feelsgoodman looking at peoples pics, seems this is the age most people let themselves go. Ex is fat, ex mates are out of shape, does anyone even lift?
agreed, maybe slightly too big but I wouldn't complain for sure. His abs are insane (no homo)

My ex was fairly chubby and since we broke up she hits the gym every day and is now presentable!
I've noticed lately that working out to get in good shape is somewhat frowned upon unless you are fat. For instance posting a progress picture going from fat to muscular is perfectly acceptable but posting one going from normal to muscly is vein as ****. I don't look at bodies they way I used to, I used to think 'vein' now I think hard work and a dedication. Got a right bollocking off my bird for posting a progress picture on instagram where as if I was fat it would bd 'funny'
Old 12-24-2012, 04:05 PM   #508
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1947

Speaking of fat girlfriends, there was a thread on the misc not long back where somebody's girlfriend had apparently been cheating on him, so he started switching her whey shake for a 2,000kcal weight gainer shake.
Jdsm is offline  Top
Old 12-24-2012, 04:14 PM   #509
cutthroat22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdsm View Post
Speaking of fat girlfriends, there was a thread on the misc not long back where somebody's girlfriend had apparently been cheating on him, so he started switching her whey shake for a 2,000kcal weight gainer shake.
Hahaha please find that!
Old 12-24-2012, 04:19 PM   #510
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1947

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

"Ghost bulking"
Jdsm is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing