boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2012, 04:35 PM   #31
McGuinty
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 1,619
vCash: 500
Default Re: Bareknuckle fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinm778 View Post
Haha you guys need to relax I've been in a lot of bareknuckle fights and it's only a fight between two guys throwing nothing more than punches. I've fought skilled boxers and I've never been knocked out or down, never been beaten. i'm 28 years old and I've had more than 20 of these "dangerous fights".
It's not dangerous.

But seeing as you said in your original comment that you've only been training for a few months and have come onto a boxing forum lookin for advise about how to go about your fight and also not knowing where the livershot was (or the liver) I doubt you've had more than (or any) 20 fights.
McGuinty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2012, 04:43 PM   #32
McGuinty
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 1,619
vCash: 500
Default Re: Bareknuckle fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by viru§™ View Post
Just wow. You claim nobody has ever died from a bare knuckle fight and you tell me not to be stupid

Maybe you don't understand this but there is very little difference between a random fight in the street where punches are thrown and a bare knuckle fight. Apart from the fact a bare knuckle fight is set up please explain the difference that makes one so much safer.

It's the getting knocked out or falling over and banging your head on the ground or a random object that is more likely to kill you than an actual blow. This can happen in any fight, bare knuckle or not. You think because it's set up and there's two guys pretending to be referees it's safe?
You want me to tell you the difference between a bare knuckle fight and a street fight?? Yes pal, dont be stupid! You obviously dont box and have no clue about fighting.

Very little difference? Are you serious?

Yes, research it (but learn the difference between a street fight and an organised bare knuckle fight) and you will see nobody has ever died in a bare knuckle fight.

Falling on a random object? Where do you think these fights happen! You really have never seen a bare knuckle fight, have you??
McGuinty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 04:44 PM   #33
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,219
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Bareknuckle fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGuinty View Post
You want me to tell you the difference between a bare knuckle fight and a street fight?? Yes pal, dont be stupid! You obviously dont box and have no clue about fighting.

Yes, research it (but learn the difference between a street fight and an organised bare knuckle fight) and you will see nobody has ever died in a bare knuckle fight.

Falling on a random object? Where do you think these fights happen! You really have never seen a bare knuckle fight, have you??
Just lol.
viru§™ is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 04:49 PM   #34
McGuinty
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 1,619
vCash: 500
Default Re: Bareknuckle fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by viru§™ View Post
Just lol.
Nothing else to say, no?? Of course you dont, you dont know what your talkin about and your last comment proves it.

Just do your research and realise how wrong and clueless you are.
McGuinty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 05:05 PM   #35
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,219
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Bareknuckle fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGuinty View Post
Nothing else to say, no?? Of course you dont, you dont know what your talkin about and your last comment proves it.

Just do your research and realise how wrong and clueless you are.
Again... lol.
viru§™ is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 05:11 PM   #36
Martinm778
Mcginley
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7
vCash: 500
Default Re: Bareknuckle fight

Yes it's a true I've only been training in boxing a few months but I've been fighting a lot longer than that. Before i started boxing i had no technique and always aimed for the face/head never the body so that's why I've been asking about the livershot because i was untrained and had no boxing knowledge. Now i realise the importance of body shots in fights so that's why i asked should i be using them. Also i have had more than 20 fights (untrained, no technique as i already said) and there not hard or long to set up.
Martinm778 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 05:32 PM   #37
dayuum
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 386
vCash: 500
Default Re: Bareknuckle fight

Is this the new Charlie Zelenoff?
dayuum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 05:40 PM   #38
McGuinty
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 1,619
vCash: 500
Default Re: Bareknuckle fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by viru§™ View Post
Again... lol.
Thought so.
McGuinty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 05:44 PM   #39
McGuinty
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 1,619
vCash: 500
Default Re: Bareknuckle fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinm778 View Post
Yes it's a true I've only been training in boxing a few months but I've been fighting a lot longer than that. Before i started boxing i had no technique and always aimed for the face/head never the body so that's why I've been asking about the livershot because i was untrained and had no boxing knowledge. Now i realise the importance of body shots in fights so that's why i asked should i be using them. Also i have had more than 20 fights (untrained, no technique as i already said) and there not hard or long to set up.
Well then my apologies mate. If your fightin a bigger fella who's idea of cardio trainin is 20 mins on a threadmill then just move. Make him miss and move.
McGuinty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:08 PM   #40
z_money_lolz
newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 10
vCash: 500
Default Re: Bareknuckle fight

i see it says bare knuckle fight but where abouts is the video please

z_money_lolz is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:21 AM   #41
KillSomething
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,731
vCash: 505
Default Re: Bareknuckle fight

Trolling, dude's pretending to be a Traveller fighter or whatever they're called.

Giveaway was the part where you didn't know why not to hit in the forehead. That's one of the most important things to know about bareknuckle fighting. No way you've ever done it before, let alone had 20 fights.

But please, do tape it and share.
KillSomething is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 11:13 PM   #42
cutthroat22
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 0
vCash: 213
Default Re: Bareknuckle fight

Virus is right, two guys local to me both died from a single punch, hitting their heads on the floor after being ko'd. Last year I ko'd a guy on a flat road and he broke his leg. I'll never punch anyone again because its re****ed and nothing's worth risking prison for. Two refs won't stop a guy hitting his head or falling funny. I'm guessing you can make cash out of this but it's worth nothing if you die. It takes one punch to kill a guy bare knuckle, don't kid yourself that there's a huge difference between a street fight and a bare knuckle fight. 60lbs is also a hell of a difference, one big swing connects and it's lights out.

Post a vid from one of your 20 fights because you're clearly trollin
cutthroat22 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 11:18 AM   #43
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,219
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Bareknuckle fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthroat22 View Post
Virus is right, two guys local to me both died from a single punch, hitting their heads on the floor after being ko'd. Last year I ko'd a guy on a flat road and he broke his leg. I'll never punch anyone again because its re****ed and nothing's worth risking prison for. Two refs won't stop a guy hitting his head or falling funny. I'm guessing you can make cash out of this but it's worth nothing if you die. It takes one punch to kill a guy bare knuckle, don't kid yourself that there's a huge difference between a street fight and a bare knuckle fight. 60lbs is also a hell of a difference, one big swing connects and it's lights out.
These weren't bare knuckle fights, though. In a bare knuckle fight you have an invisible force field which prevents you banging your head on the ground in the event of a KO, that or the referee jumps under your falling body becoming a pillow for your weary head. Either way bare knuckle fights are 100% safe.
viru§™ is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015