Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2012, 12:54 PM   #46
Ilesey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Cymru
Posts: 14,457
vCash: 172
Default Re: Khan to front GBP in the U.K.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doylexxx View Post
he aint going anywhere bra , you cant do shit bout it

dont be mad tho
Really?

As soon as he slips up - reported.

Gone.

You mad. You mong defender.
Ilesey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2012, 01:19 PM   #47
DDDUUDDDEE
Undisputed Ambien (taker)
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,812
vCash: 500
Default Re: Khan to front GBP in the U.K.

doylexxx sucks santa ****, lol

happy holidays!
DDDUUDDDEE is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 01:19 PM   #48
Ilesey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Cymru
Posts: 14,457
vCash: 172
Default Re: Khan to front GBP in the U.K.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDDUUDDDEE View Post
doylexx sucks santa ****, lol
Hhahaha he's married to iron chin too.

Seasons greetings etc.

Ban bets were not honoured.
Ilesey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 01:24 PM   #49
DDDUUDDDEE
Undisputed Ambien (taker)
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,812
vCash: 500
Default Re: Khan to front GBP in the U.K.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilesey View Post
Hhahaha he's married to iron chin too.

Seasons greetings etc.

Ban bets were not honoured.
ahaha I bet they're gay together... I bet they got a gay mutant baby that came out of iron chins ass hahaha

merry everyone!
DDDUUDDDEE is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 01:47 PM   #50
iron_chin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,330
vCash: 75
Default Re: Khan to front GBP in the U.K.

Ilsry u little ***** ill spark u out, stop posting in my threads u boring troll cunt.
iron_chin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 02:38 PM   #51
doylexxx
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 6,285
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Khan to front GBP in the U.K.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDDUUDDDEE View Post
ahaha I bet they're gay together... I bet they got a gay mutant baby that came out of iron chins ass hahaha

merry everyone!
at least Im the papi
doylexxx is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 02:47 PM   #52
Ilesey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Cymru
Posts: 14,457
vCash: 172
Default Re: Khan to front GBP in the U.K.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_chin View Post
Ilsry u little ***** ill spark u out, stop posting in my threads u boring troll cunt.
We played this game before. You lost.

Honour your ban bet.

You mad. You mad on Xmas.
Ilesey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 04:51 PM   #53
doylexxx
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 6,285
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Khan to front GBP in the U.K.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilesey View Post
Really?

As soon as he slips up - reported.

Gone.

You mad. You mong defender.
Dude you are a wannabe snitch thats all

its all good tho
doylexxx is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 11:40 AM   #54
BretN
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,022
vCash: 75
Default Re: Khan to front GBP in the U.K.

Nobody likes Khan in the U.K. Lets wait and see if this is a good decision. Haye would be a better choice
BretN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:09 AM   #55
thewinfella
The Golden Boy
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 7,481
vCash: 75
Default Re: Khan to front GBP in the U.K.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollyc View Post
You're either thick or blind. Or both. This has quite clearly turned into a hate thread - there is hardly any constructive 'criticism'. You must've missed Bill's tiresome, ill-informed contributions, such as posting a picture of Khan in a heap during the Garcia bout. Or Beeston's unimaginative glass chin image. Or you own contribution (which has no basis in fact); let me refresh your memory.



Khan fought Kotelnik, Salita, Malignaggi, Maidana, McCloskey, Judah, Peterson & Garcia in a row. Even the two weaker fighters in that list can be excused: Salita was a mandatory, and McCloskey was at the time the undefeated European champion.

And yet you've stated that 'Khan plays the "ill fight who's in put in front of me" card really well'; intimating that he will use that as an excuse to avoid the division's best, when he hasn't shirked a challenge since winning the WBA strap.

'Neutral'. Yeah right. You have your biases the same as the rest of us. Your Dilks/Fielding prediction is proof of this.
Dilks Fielding - Yep ill take that one on the chin, i was being biased, id witnessed Dilsky in the gym and he had worked bloddy hard for that fight, but ill give you that 1

Khan - Salita was a mandatory, thats out, McCloskey was a contractual obligation from GBP to pay Amir his contracted rate of $1.25 per fight (incidentally this was the last fight on that particular deal) and he was one of a few guys who would accept a purse to make this happen, he was hand picked and he is shite, European champion or not, he was significantly BELOW the standard of opponent Khan had been facing!

I dont blindly hate Khan, I am a neutral, but i get an overwhelming feeling of bullshit when ever he opens his mouth about 99% of things related to boxing, and i try my best not to criticise because i know the lad is stupid! but its difficult

Dont fight Carlos Molina then say "i would of knocked out Danny Garcia in there tonight" then come out with "ill fight anybody who GB put in front of me"

If your the best man in the division and you sincerely believe that, ask your promotional company to back you, and match you accordingly

Oh theres a problem there, they did! and that didnt go so well ..............

So what next, fight blown up LW's, ok i get that, and i get Khan is re-building but spare us all the insult to our intelligence and do not come out with things that are simply un-true!
thewinfella is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:15 AM   #56
thewinfella
The Golden Boy
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 7,481
vCash: 75
Default Re: Khan to front GBP in the U.K.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ero-sennin View Post
yeah one thing you can't accuse Khan of is lack of balls. I think he would jump in with Garcia tomorrow if goldenboy allowed him to.
Like Danny Garcia is an animal

Lets not forget, Garcia was merely a "tune up" for Mayweather, because the unlawful criminal act of Lamont Peterson taking steroids (he was blood doping actually) was the only reason Khan lost a fight, heaven forbid that!

Look man, Khan has been matched carefully and precisely his whole career under GB, Garcia was not supposed to be a risky fight for Khan, this was an un-inspiring former Golden Gloves winner who went life and death with Ashley Theopane and beat a shot Erik Morales for a gifted World Title, Khan was supposed to care of him with ease, en route to Floyd Mayweather or Tim Bradley
thewinfella is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 12:25 PM   #57
ero-sennin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 2,602
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Khan to front GBP in the U.K.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewinfella View Post
Like Danny Garcia is an animal

Lets not forget, Garcia was merely a "tune up" for Mayweather, because the unlawful criminal act of Lamont Peterson taking steroids (he was blood doping actually) was the only reason Khan lost a fight, heaven forbid that!

Look man, Khan has been matched carefully and precisely his whole career under GB, Garcia was not supposed to be a risky fight for Khan, this was an un-inspiring former Golden Gloves winner who went life and death with Ashley Theopane and beat a shot Erik Morales for a gifted World Title, Khan was supposed to care of him with ease, en route to Floyd Mayweather or Tim Bradley
Did I say he was? he knocked Khan out didn't he? He's still a very big threat to Khan (as he proved), and that's the point. Yet I still believe Khan wants that rematch and would jump at the opportunity. I never said Khan's list of opponents is outstanding, but do I believe he would duck anyone? No. He would fight Mayweather, he would fight Pacquiao. You can call it stupidity or bravery, doesn't matter. Lucky for him, goldenboy will match him carefully.
ero-sennin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 04:16 PM   #58
thewinfella
The Golden Boy
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 7,481
vCash: 75
Default Re: Khan to front GBP in the U.K.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ero-sennin View Post
Did I say he was? he knocked Khan out didn't he? He's still a very big threat to Khan (as he proved), and that's the point. Yet I still believe Khan wants that rematch and would jump at the opportunity. I never said Khan's list of opponents is outstanding, but do I believe he would duck anyone? No. He would fight Mayweather, he would fight Pacquiao. You can call it stupidity or bravery, doesn't matter. Lucky for him, goldenboy will match him carefully.
I think its a common mis-perception mate, i do not believe that Khan has pressed for the best available opponent at various stages of his career!

I believe Golden Boy have matched him wisely, and carefully, and anybody who has followed Khan's path know this, Malignaggi was a poor option in comparison to what was available, as was McCloskey, Zab Judah is Zab Judah and i will openly tip my hat to the clinical nature in which Khan dealt with him, it remains his career's best performance by a country mile! i will also give Khan his dues for fighting Maidana, simply because he's a slugger who's difficuilt to look great against, but again he was not the best available option at the weight.

Kell Brook .............. ?? apparently "hasnt done enough" please!
Breidis Prescott never rematched

And yet Khan claims he and Ricky Hatton would be momumental, or "id love the opportunity to fight a legendary fighter like Erik Morales", i mean dont say you do not read between the lines when looking at who Khan ends up fighting when all is said and done.
thewinfella is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 04:39 PM   #59
ero-sennin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 2,602
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Khan to front GBP in the U.K.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewinfella View Post
I think its a common mis-perception mate, i do not believe that Khan has pressed for the best available opponent at various stages of his career!

I believe Golden Boy have matched him wisely, and carefully, and anybody who has followed Khan's path know this, Malignaggi was a poor option in comparison to what was available, as was McCloskey, Zab Judah is Zab Judah and i will openly tip my hat to the clinical nature in which Khan dealt with him, it remains his career's best performance by a country mile! i will also give Khan his dues for fighting Maidana, simply because he's a slugger who's difficuilt to look great against, but again he was not the best available option at the weight.

Kell Brook .............. ?? apparently "hasnt done enough" please!
Breidis Prescott never rematched

And yet Khan claims he and Ricky Hatton would be momumental, or "id love the opportunity to fight a legendary fighter like Erik Morales", i mean dont say you do not read between the lines when looking at who Khan ends up fighting when all is said and done.
He does talk some bollocks, and I agree that goldenboy have matched him carefully, but I do think Khan would jump at the chance to avenge any of his losses. Certain fighters like Brook, and Murray a few years ago were dismissed by Khan, maybe due to his elevated opinion of himself, believing he's "too good" for them. He may feel the same way about McCloskey, Molina, etc but if these are the guys his promoters feel he needs to fight then he's gotta talk them up, however unconvincing he is. I don't know, I could be wrong but to me he doesn't seem like the type of guy who wants to duck and dodge.
ero-sennin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:21 PM   #60
thewinfella
The Golden Boy
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 7,481
vCash: 75
Default Re: Khan to front GBP in the U.K.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ero-sennin View Post
He does talk some bollocks, and I agree that goldenboy have matched him carefully, but I do think Khan would jump at the chance to avenge any of his losses. Certain fighters like Brook, and Murray a few years ago were dismissed by Khan, maybe due to his elevated opinion of himself, believing he's "too good" for them. He may feel the same way about McCloskey, Molina, etc but if these are the guys his promoters feel he needs to fight then he's gotta talk them up, however unconvincing he is. I don't know, I could be wrong but to me he doesn't seem like the type of guy who wants to duck and dodge.
Fair enough mate
thewinfella is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013