Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

 
  


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2012, 09:03 PM   #76
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: This is why Danny Green doesnt like Geale

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster007 View Post
before the knock down punch, sox was thinking rjj was going along nicely, but he won't admit he is a liar.
Don't call me a liar, ****wit.
I've given you my opinion as I saw it, you either share that opinion or not, but don't call me a liar.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:08 PM   #77
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: This is why Danny Green doesnt like Geale

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
Up until the point of the knockout, Paul Briggs was showing the superior ringsmanship in his fight with Green.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:14 PM   #78
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,762
vCash: 1166
Default Re: This is why Danny Green doesnt like Geale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
Don't call me a liar, ****wit.
I've given you my opinion as I saw it, you either share that opinion or not, but don't call me a liar.
u r full of it.

all u had to go on was a minute or 2, and there was no indication of green landing that punch.

i'm still waiting for your insightful explanation of how u came to the conclusion that rjj was actually shit, as opposed to gunna embarrass green for 12 whole rounds?

instead of avoiding it again why don't u enlighten us all. is it cause u cannot, as u haven't a clue?
buster007 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2012, 09:16 PM   #79
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,762
vCash: 1166
Default Re: This is why Danny Green doesnt like Geale

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
Up until the point of the knockout, Paul Briggs was showing the superior ringsmanship in his fight with Green.
almost funny.

maybe u could answer it then.
buster007 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:25 PM   #80
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: This is why Danny Green doesnt like Geale

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster007 View Post
u r full of it.

all u had to go on was a minute or 2, and there was no indication of green landing that punch.

i'm still waiting for your insightful explanation of how u came to the conclusion that rjj was actually shit, as opposed to gunna embarrass green for 12 whole rounds?

instead of avoiding it again why don't u enlighten us all.
WTF do you want? I haven't avoided anything, read back through the posts I made. I've told you how I saw it.

I never said RJJ would embarrass Green for 12 rounds.
As for the conclusion that RJJ is shit, well Green beat him, so that says it all. Green isn't that good.

You're carrying on like TC, taking things out of context and throwing around silly insults.

Sure, RJJ may not have been shit as such, but he was shit compared to what he once was, which is what I've said all along.

Team Green chose him for very specific reason, they knew he was well past his use by date.

Now, can we let it rest and just agree to disagree?
You need to understand Buster, contrary to what you think, I don't hate Danny Green. Yes, he is a long way off my favorite boxer, but there's plenty I dislike much more.
I do however recognise Greens limited boxing ability.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:52 PM   #81
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: This is why Danny Green doesnt like Geale

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster007 View Post
almost funny.

maybe u could answer it then.
Like Tarver, Roy threw the fight?
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:02 PM   #82
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,762
vCash: 1166
Default Re: This is why Danny Green doesnt like Geale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
WTF do you want? I haven't avoided anything, read back through the posts I made. I've told you how I saw it.

I never said RJJ would embarrass Green for 12 rounds.
As for the conclusion that RJJ is shit, well Green beat him, so that says it all. Green isn't that good.

You're carrying on like TC, taking things out of context and throwing around silly insults.

Sure, RJJ may not have been shit as such, but he was shit compared to what he once was, which is what I've said all along.

Team Green chose him for very specific reason, they knew he was well past his use by date.

Now, can we let it rest and just agree to disagree?
You need to understand Buster, contrary to what you think, I don't hate Danny Green. Yes, he is a long way off my favorite boxer, but there's plenty I dislike much more.
I do however recognise Greens limited boxing ability.

my main point ok, is that, rjj was not as shit as has been said. yes he was past his prime.
but great boxers in good form, get caught by good punches even by inferior boxers. sometimes by good shots, sometimes by pure luck by throwing a punch without even looking properly.

imo, it's because its danny green that did it that people just refuse to give any credit at all.



now back to green/geale. daniel geale will soon be left to take over from green/mundine, and he needs to do as much as possible while he can to get the people who watch the green/mundine fights to pay to watch his future fights.

for his sake, i hope his management see that this is a vital point in his career to focus on achieving this.

now how does he do this?

i'll start a topic on it ok.
buster007 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:55 AM   #83
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: This is why Danny Green doesnt like Geale

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster007 View Post
my main point ok, is that, rjj was not as shit as has been said.
I know what your main point has been all along. That's cool.
I disagree. That's cool too.
Quote:
yes he was past his prime.
but great boxers in good form, get caught by good punches even by inferior boxers. sometimes by good shots, sometimes by pure luck by throwing a punch without even looking properly.
True, I don't think too many would argue against that.
I'd probably even say that it played a small part in what happened.
But a larger part was that RJJ was just ****ed compared to what he was 5 or more years prior.
Quote:
imo, it's because its danny green that did it that people just refuse to give any credit at all.
I'd have to disagree.
Sure, ****wits like TC will likely claim that (and shit stirrers), but most of the others here aren't as thick as TC is.
Most recognise Green for what he is and know what the fight was all about.
Quote:
now back to green/geale. daniel geale will soon be left to take over from green/mundine, and he needs to do as much as possible while he can to get the people who watch the green/mundine fights to pay to watch his future fights.

for his sake, i hope his management see that this is a vital point in his career to focus on achieving this.

now how does he do this?

i'll start a topic on it ok.
Ok.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:26 AM   #84
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Geale was weight drained
Posts: 9,962
vCash: 75
Default Re: This is why Danny Green doesnt like Geale

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
Like Tarver, Roy threw the fight?
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:30 AM   #85
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Geale was weight drained
Posts: 9,962
vCash: 75
Default Re: This is why Danny Green doesnt like Geale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
Don't call me a liar, ****wit.
I've given you my opinion as I saw it, you either share that opinion or not, but don't call me a liar.
Ignore him he's a homotional fanboy.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 03:17 AM   #86
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,762
vCash: 1166
Default Re: This is why Danny Green doesnt like Geale

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
Ignore him he's a homotional fanboy.
don't bother chipping in now, sox can look after himself. he doesn't need a bigmouth like u to hold his hand.
buster007 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 03:40 AM   #87
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: This is why Danny Green doesnt like Geale

In fact, Zelenoff was also more than holding his own against Hartley for the first 35 seconds of their fight too.
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 07:10 PM   #88
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Geale was weight drained
Posts: 9,962
vCash: 75
Default Re: This is why Danny Green doesnt like Geale

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster007 View Post
don't bother chipping in now, sox can look after himself. he doesn't need a bigmouth like u to hold his hand.
I will chip in when I feel like it fuclkwit. Watch the Mundine-Green fight yesterday Buster? Loved how Greeny had no excuses and said his prep was perfect in his post fight speech.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 12:30 AM   #89
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,118
vCash: 346
Default Re: This is why Danny Green doesnt like Geale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
No, Jones was favorite because Danny is shit by comparison.
But soxs according to you the bookies live in big rich houses, drive fancy cars and never get it wrong aye two chins!
TCboxa is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 12:55 AM   #90
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: This is why Danny Green doesnt like Geale

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
But Sox, according to you the bookies live in big rich houses, drive fancy cars and rarely get it wrong!
Correct.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013