Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2012, 10:30 AM   #16
BENNY BLANCO
R.I.P. Brooklyn1550
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,370
vCash: 75
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by errsta View Post
that picture gives me no incentive to press play. Can you write like a 10 word summary?
I felt the same exact way when I saw the still shot of the video.
BENNY BLANCO is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2012, 10:31 AM   #17
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dominican Republic
Posts: 24,111
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

because he was a threat to floyd, thats why
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 11:00 AM   #18
elchivito
master betty
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: section 8
Posts: 11,485
vCash: 107
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Na many times I put facts out there and when I put fanboys in there place they start crying and label me a "hater". Lol you know you bitches can't handle the truth. There really are non-biased real boxing fans here that sure, they have their favorites, but they respect all fighters. I don't have my avi up to disrespect Pacman, hell no, I love the guy, I have it to torment the pactards. Media is partially to blame for overhyping fighters especially nowadays.
elchivito is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:42 PM   #19
darryl1914
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posts: 4,035
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexb View Post
He's hated because many feel he's overrated due to his best wins being over shot and old fighters, yet this is where much of his credit is given.
darryl1914 is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:49 PM   #20
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 32,641
vCash: 372
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringman View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Don't need to watch the video to know why. Any fighter reaching the highest levels of fame and P4P#1 status gets hated on automatically. Generally, people don't like success when failure is their only option.
Scar is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 01:37 PM   #21
MAG1965
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Dallas,Texas.
Posts: 17,399
vCash: 1010
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

anyone that great will not be liked. It is just the way humans are. That is why people sometimes don't seem to like Manny, but we have to give him respect. He has fought everyone.
MAG1965 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:18 PM   #22
Kush
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 10,592
vCash: 75
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brnxhands View Post
I know alot of black people that are manny fans, hes only really hated by people on the internet because a few of his over the top fans
the PAC hate is only on the Internet. I know a lot black folks who are more manny fans than money fans.
Kush is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:23 PM   #23
VivaNazVegas
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,285
vCash: 585
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

I hate Pacquiao because he's a cheater
VivaNazVegas is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 04:06 PM   #24
HeavyPuncha
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 723
vCash: 500
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suga View Post
I was a Manny Pacquiao fan before he moved up to lightweight and welterweight. I dislike him today for not taking any drugtest even if Floyd asked him to it, if he had nothing to hide he would say I will take any test in the world. I lost my respect for him and Im predicting that in the future someone like Alex Ariza will admit to Pacquiao taking drugs
You dislike him for not taking the test yet you kiss JMM's ass even if he was with the known PED mixer and suddenly gets bigger bulkier yet weight's the same and is more powerful than ever even at 39. ****ing hypocrite
HeavyPuncha is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 05:42 PM   #25
T.S.
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Oakland/San Francisco
Posts: 2,738
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
Don't need to watch the video to know why. Any fighter reaching the highest levels of fame and P4P#1 status gets hated on automatically. Generally, people don't like success when failure is their only option.
Going...going...gone! That's a Home Run of a post
T.S. is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 05:44 PM   #26
T.S.
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Oakland/San Francisco
Posts: 2,738
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsigned_userv2 View Post
The more successful you are at something, the more people will become jealous and hate you for it.

If your opinion of a boxer's quality is based on his/her fans then you really should look at how you form your opinions because it says a lot about your weak-mind influenced by the anonymous masses.

Take responsibility for your own independent opinion and stop basing your opinion on 'pactards'. It's like hating on fish because they are surrounded by water. Idiotic statement.

I'll share a secret you already know:
If you have ever accused anyone of being a 'pactard' (or a 'flomo', or a [insert boxer name] nuthugger or a whatever) then you are a weak-minded person who wastes their time arguing trivial things. A strong-minded person would take responsibility for their own life and would ignore the ravings of a misinformed person and move on to something more mentally-stimulating.
Spot on
T.S. is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 05:54 PM   #27
PIPO23
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sydney, OZ.
Posts: 8,243
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

I didn't like his style and ridiculous sloppy techniques and IQ in the ring.His defense is shocking ( unslick) All that other crap,

Internet BS is hood shit. I keeps it strictly boxing yo!! Let's leave it in the ring folks. LOL
PIPO23 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 07:22 PM   #28
markq
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 5,814
vCash: 500
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsigned_userv2 View Post
The more successful you are at something, the more people will become jealous and hate you for it.

If your opinion of a boxer's quality is based on his/her fans then you really should look at how you form your opinions because it says a lot about your weak-mind influenced by the anonymous masses.

Take responsibility for your own independent opinion and stop basing your opinion on 'pactards'. It's like hating on fish because they are surrounded by water. Idiotic statement.

I'll share a secret you already know:
If you have ever accused anyone of being a 'pactard' (or a 'flomo', or a [insert boxer name] nuthugger or a whatever) then you are a weak-minded person who wastes their time arguing trivial things. A strong-minded person would take responsibility for their own life and would ignore the ravings of a misinformed person and move on to something more mentally-stimulating.
Blah blah blah ... I move on to something more physically stimulating like porn You guys take this shit too seriously. I don't see the problem with Pactards and Flomos. It's all just fun. Internet warriors don't get to me. I just close the browser.
markq is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 07:35 PM   #29
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 774
vCash: 75
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suga View Post
I was a Manny Pacquiao fan before he moved up to lightweight and welterweight. I dislike him today for not taking any drugtest even if Floyd asked him to it, if he had nothing to hide he would say I will take any test in the world. I lost my respect for him and Im predicting that in the future someone like Alex Ariza will admit to Pacquiao taking drugs
And what about the thousands of other fighters that do not take Fraud's TEST. It isn't even official OSDT which is year round.
You lost respect for Pacquiao when he NEVER refused the test just the deadline, after he had suffered from blood taking the day before the Morrales fight. And before you say anything about it does or can not affect you go and do some research.
JMM was never made to do RBT against Fraud, probably because he made JMM climb 2 divisions and cheat him on the scale.
It would not suprise me if Fraud Willnever is found to of been taking PEDs either he allready cheats so why not with PEDs
Godsavethequeen is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 07:47 PM   #30
The_Destroyer
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Makati City, Philippines
Posts: 494
vCash: 690
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitaro2187 View Post
here is why manny gets hated on...
a. his over the top fans.
b. his fans claim to be fans of the sport but no know nothing of any other fighter but him.
c. they try to make him seem like a God
d. manny pacquaio is a hypocrite, while he had this good boy image he was out cheating on his wife, gambling and drinking.
e. pactards are the biggest hypocrites in the world, other boxing fans ask for extra testing they scream "no only what the commission ask for" but as soon as he loses "they want extra testing"
f. there english is on that of a 3rd grade level
g. he fights at catchweights and refuses to go to other peoples weight, but some how that makes him just as good as fighters who fight champions at there real weight
basically thats why people hate manny pacquiao
1. He is not treated as God, he's a hero here in Philippines dumbass!
2. What's wrong with his english? he is no american, he is no Englishman either. why would he want to be perfect in english language? well, he is better than Marquez & Arce's english.


haters hate him because they ENVY him.
The_Destroyer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013