boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao is now meaningless?
Agree 421 43.95%
Disagree 537 56.05%
Voters: 958. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-25-2012, 09:07 PM   #7486
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75
Default Re: Pacquiao Marquez KO reactions! Filipino's crying, Mexicans Cheering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by floyd_g.o.a.t View Post
Hahahaha what a FAIL!!! Run along little boy, your disses are lame and ****.
I think you and anyone with the slightest IQ can see, YOU are the FAIL on an EPIC scale..Hate is not a good thing and you are full of it.

Oh and Fraud Willnever is no where near being G.O.A.T
Godsavethequeen is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2012, 09:10 PM   #7487
DobyZhee
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 928
Default Re: Pacquiao Marquez KO reactions! Filipino's crying, Mexicans Cheering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElTrigueno View Post
The michael Jackson lookalike.
That guy is a ***,.
DobyZhee is offline  Top
Old 12-25-2012, 09:17 PM   #7488
slip&counter
Gimme some X's and O's
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQSE5Ymh3ro[/ame]
slip&counter is offline  Top
Old 12-25-2012, 09:33 PM   #7489
ssdfrb
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewishamboy View Post
You sad sad virgin...You have twice as many posts as me in less than half the time This forum is your life reason I PM'd you is out of guilt for picking on such a weakling. Honestly, i feel sorry for you, you're an embarrassment.
ssdfrb is offline  Top
Old 12-25-2012, 10:33 PM   #7490
DeadLikeMe
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Watching all the Filipinos is so damn great. Just think of how much they're laughing at JMM getting hit but once Pac got ktfo they don't want us to laugh at them or him.
DeadLikeMe is offline  Top
Old 12-25-2012, 11:08 PM   #7491
The_Destroyer
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 690

you can't blame the filipino fans..
Pacman is every Pinoy's hero..

In the Phils.,
every Pacman Fight, it has been consistent that there are zero report of crimes..
War in Mindanao calls a cease fire to watch him fight..
The_Destroyer is offline  Top
Old 12-25-2012, 11:30 PM   #7492
markq
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
Watching all the Filipinos is so damn great. Just think of how much they're laughing at JMM getting hit but once Pac got ktfo they don't want us to laugh at them or him.
Yeah, then they start crying how unfair the bashing is and demand apologies. The congress doing it is hilarious. They got owned by Bieber!
markq is offline  Top
Old 12-25-2012, 11:54 PM   #7493
arsabs
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

it would only take Floyds big mouth to end this *****s love affair with Marquez. just wait till Floyd says something like Marquez being on something. war is brewing
arsabs is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2012, 09:06 PM   #7494
ROACH
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Mayweather's fight sequence will be Guerrero and then Garcia.

I previously thought Berto was going to be Mayweather's next opponent, and I was probably right, except for the fact that Berto lost.

Berto was a great target because he is not a very good fighter, and Floyd could easily exploit his weaknesses by outboxing him in a relatively uneventful fight.

Berto can't beat Mayweather on the outside, and his chin will always let him down if he tries to push it against Mayweather. (Yes, his chin is that bad.)

Even then, I wouldn't be surprised if Mayweather and Berto had a behind the scenes agreement to take it easy on one another and for Berto to get his money and take the fall. This was when Berto was in talks with 'TMT' which didn't materialize after 50 said Floyd had to fight Pacquaio.

Now Floyd hates 50 Cent, TMT was disbanded, and the rest is history.

Anyway, since Berto lost to Guerrero, who himself is not a very dangerous opponent, Mayweather will fight Guerrero.

He is getting help, as the RING has fraudulantly awarded Guerrero FIGHTER OF THE YEAR and PFP TOP 10.

This will make the fight easier to sell, as it will have a high reward, low risk ratio.

Guerrero will surprisingly give Mayweather a tougher fight than fans expect, because Mayweather has declined that much, but Guerrero will not win many rounds. It will be similiar to Bradley vs Peterson in the sense that it will be competitive, but Mayweather will be the clear winner.

Mayweather who was seen at Garcia's last fight was scouting out his next opponent. Presuming Garcia gets past Judah, which he should, and Mayweather gets past Guerrero, which he will, Mayweather will look towards setting up a fight with Garcia.

However, it is likely that Garcia will fight once again before Mayweather and there are two possibilities that could happen: He loses or he wins so impressively that he scares Mayweather off.

It's also possible that Floyd will bypass a Guerrero fight and fight Garcia instead, but it would make the most sense to fight Guerrero since that fight is perfectly set up.

Anyway, why Garcia?

Because Garcia is made for Floyd. Garcia was almost outboxed by a shot Morales, and Garcia doesn't have the physical assets or skill set to outbox Mayweather, and he isn't a pressure fighter.

Garcia is at his best as a counterpuncher and while he has a great punch and can potentially finish Mayweather with one great shot, he will never land it.

The fight will be similiar to Mayweather vs Marquez, but this time Mayweather will commit less, and Garcia may have a few moments due to Mayweather's declining skills and ability.

Anyway, this is how things will pan out unless something completely unexpected and horrible happens.

The way I figured this out was to put my mind in the mind of a ***** ass ***** talk all that **** and never fight who you are gonna fight coward ass *****.

Who should Floyd fight?

Canelo...then after he loses to Canelo, he should fight Pacquaio.

That won't happen.

Sorry folks.
ROACH is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2012, 09:11 PM   #7495
ROACH
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Re: Mayweather's fight sequence will be Guerrero and then Garcia.

Remember, you heard it here first. And if you're on that train of people who believes everything Mayweather says and that he will fight Canelo before the end of the year, you are welcome to comment on my "You wil suck my **** if Floyd doesn't fight Canelo before the end of the year," thread.
ROACH is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2012, 09:13 PM   #7496
MAG1965
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1010

very likely. He fights the guys who had a big win but not big careers. He is the kind of fighter who would not fight Hearns, but would have fought Barkley after he beat Hearns thinking that equals beating Hearns.
MAG1965 is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2012, 09:25 PM   #7497
ROACH
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAG1965 View Post
very likely. He fights the guys who had a big win but not big careers. He is the kind of fighter who would not fight Hearns, but would have fought Barkley after he beat Hearns thinking that equals beating Hearns.
I'm not even sure he cares about his legacy at this point. I think he's all about making money without potentially embarrasing himself.
ROACH is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2012, 09:28 PM   #7498
MAG1965
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROACH View Post
I'm not even sure he cares about his legacy at this point. I think he's all about making money without potentially embarrasing himself.
if that were the case he would have fought Pacman. Then he would have had his biggest payday. I think he cares about legacy. He just does not want to be beaten or have a chance to take a beating. I understand that, who wants a beating, but he is different than most great fighters who take the chance. That is why I think he is not in the class of great fighters.
MAG1965 is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2012, 09:33 PM   #7499
ROACH
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAG1965 View Post
if that were the case he would have fought Pacman. Then he would have had his biggest payday. I think he cares about legacy. He just does not want to be beaten or have a chance to take a beating. I understand that, who wants a beating, but he is different than most great fighters who take the chance. That is why I think he is not in the class of great fighters.
Well, that's what I'm saying. He would have made an enormous amount of money fighting Pacquaio, but he also might have lost in embarassing fashion.

Same with Martinez or as we will find out, Canelo. He can make an enormous amount of money fighting either of them, but Martinez will quote "crack his bones" and Canelo has a great chance of putting a beat down on a declining Mayweather.

So I think he will only fight guys like Guerrero, who just had a fan friendly fight with Berto, and is undeservingly being named "Fighter of the Year" by the RING.

While this fight will certainly not generate as much money as a fight with Pacquaio, Canelo, or Martinez, it will generate a good amount, and it's a relatively riskless fight relative to the others.

Garcia will make a great deal of money due to Garcia's highlight KOs and the 24/7 that will feature Angel Garcia.

Floyd will make millions of dollars with these fights and take very little risk.
ROACH is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2012, 09:40 PM   #7500
MAG1965
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROACH View Post
Well, that's what I'm saying. He would have made an enormous amount of money fighting Pacquaio, but he also might have lost in embarassing fashion.

Same with Martinez or as we will find out, Canelo. He can make an enormous amount of money fighting either of them, but Martinez will quote "crack his bones" and Canelo has a great chance of putting a beat down on a declining Mayweather.

So I think he will only fight guys like Guerrero, who just had a fan friendly fight with Berto, and is undeservingly being named "Fighter of the Year" by the RING.

While this fight will certainly not generate as much money as a fight with Pacquaio, Canelo, or Martinez, it will generate a good amount, and it's a relatively riskless fight relative to the others.

Garcia will make a great deal of money due to Garcia's highlight KOs and the 24/7 that will feature Angel Garcia.

Floyd will make millions of dollars with these fights and take very little risk.
I agree. Floyd hopes to outlast everyone and then say he was undefeated and is still around when the other guys retired or lost. Although beating Marquez a few years ago has turned out to be a pretty good win seeing how Marquez just went up a notch in ranking by beating Pacman.
MAG1965 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum