Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 12-29-2012, 12:14 PM   #16
brnxhands
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 495
Default Re: The Dangers of Boxing

Gman dont deserve that. Regardless of what he did.
brnxhands is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2012, 12:18 PM   #17
brnxhands
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 495

Geral was ruthless but he doesnt deserve years of pain. Here is his son Gerald jr

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YcFJC9NFrk[/ame]
brnxhands is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2012, 12:23 PM   #18
miniq
神風
East Side Guru

vCash: 242

Honestly if it were me i'd rather have not woken up.
miniq is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2012, 12:55 PM   #19
Manfred
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

I don't think people wish that fighters get mortally wounded or damaged in a fight but people do get knocked out and that's all that happened to Packie's ass. I don't feel bad about it and I laugh every time I see his little ass streached out on the canvass. When he was hitting JMM in the face, he didn't care if he had broken his nose, his eye socket, or knocked all his teeth out. He was trying to do damage and I can understand that. It's the nature of the beast. So I'm not fixing to go to church on Packie's account.
Manfred is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2012, 12:58 PM   #20
miniq
神風
East Side Guru

vCash: 242

A broken nose, Lost teeth, Swollen/cut face, broken jaws and eye sockets are minor injuries in comparison to Brain injurys...

Every power punch has the potential to cause severe damage to the brain.... Doctors hate boxing.
The unseen damage is the most deadly.
miniq is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2012, 01:45 PM   #21
KO KIDD
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 835

Quote:
Originally Posted by macp1 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
im astounded the ref took so long to stop that, he let the guy stagger across the whole ring stumbling, most refs would stop that after the first or second stumble

at least the medical staff got him out quick
KO KIDD is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2012, 01:53 PM   #22
Derrick_Rose
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniq View Post
A broken nose, Lost teeth, Swollen/cut face, broken jaws and eye sockets are minor injuries in comparison to Brain injurys...

Every power punch has the potential to cause severe damage to the brain.... Doctors hate boxing.
Btw we have a doctor here in Germany, she quit her job right after residency to become a pro Kick-Boxer. She is some kind of World Champion now.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Derrick_Rose is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2012, 02:48 PM   #23
Manfred
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

Minor to who? not to me. The only reason people put emphasis on the brain because it's not an easy fix or maybe a never fix, but you step in that ring, everything above the shoulders is on the hit list. However, you missed my point, When Packie was ****ing up JMM's face and possibly his brain, because you don't have to get knocked out to suffer brain damage, he did't slow down or back up, as a matter of fact he increased his ferocity. I"m saying, there was no love in that altercation. It is what it is.
Manfred is offline  Top
Old 12-30-2012, 12:35 AM   #24
Sugar Nick
He's A Good Boy
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiffJab View Post
Yep, taped a Labradors jaw shut and let his pack of fighting pitbulls tear it to bits. He was a right piece of shit in my books.
Exactly. I hate that stuff. I love Animals too much.

Anyone who picks on animals or children is messed up.
Sugar Nick is offline  Top
Old 12-30-2012, 12:37 AM   #25
Sugar Nick
He's A Good Boy
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brnxhands View Post
He picked his job. He wanted to box. He got brain damage! It happens and all fighters know about the risks going in.

He let a dog be brutalized for his pleasure.
Old 12-30-2012, 12:42 AM   #26
Sugar Nick
He's A Good Boy
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

Screw doctors! They never helped no one except themselves line their pockets with money!

They hate everything that is fun. They wanna sell everyone their pills with the messed up side effects.

Screw doctors,they dont have any answers.
Old 12-30-2012, 02:21 AM   #27
bremen
Belt holder
ESB Addict

any action sport is dangerous

BORKED

BORKED
bremen is offline  Top
Old 12-30-2012, 07:36 AM   #28
dranon
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 2185

Quote:
Originally Posted by brnxhands View Post

Yes he did.

This is how Stan saw Gerald and the whole dog thing: 'So he got this black Labrador, just went to the dog shop, told the man, "I need a dog to take care of, I'll take this Labrador home," and the man say to the dog, "Yeah, you got a good home now," and Gerald takes the dog home. He takes the dog down his basement and tapes the Labrador's mouth, takes his pit bull Deuce and says "Get him!" He lets Deuce start eatin' the dog up while he's timing it on a watch, see how long it would take his dog to kill this dog. And I said to Gerald, "Hey, Gerald, this Labrador wouldn't beat Deuce, no way, so why did you tape his mouth shut?" And he said, "Coz I just wanna see how fast my dog would kill him, for one, and, for two, my dog's a championship fighter and you don't need no dog scratched up and bit up by no dog, by no accident. This is like sparrin' for my dog, this is like my dog need to taste blood every day. My dog need to kill somethin' every day, Stan. Just like a fighter need to spar every day, he don't need nobody bustin' him up when he got a big fight comin' up. He just need to bust somethin' up hisself. Right?"'

'He brought Deuce down to fight this guy's dog in Chicago one time, and me and Donnie, we went down there with him ...Gerald was drivin' his Mercedes Benz, a green car with caramel-coloured seats and he had this big, beautiful truck behind where he carried his dogs in cages. So Deuce, he winnin' this particular fight and all of a sudden the dog got on him and he started rippin' Deuce's throat out. So I'm kinda, like, lookin' at Gerald and I was seein' the 'spressions on his face, you know, and just as his dog was gettin' beat, Gerald told the dude, "Stop the fight!" And the dude said, "No, man. No, man, you started the fight." And Gerald says, "You stop this mother****in' fight! Stop the fight! I quit, here your money."

'Gerald had a nice green leather suit on, he picked his bloody dog up, threw his dog across his shoulder, blood run all down his ****in' coat. Instead o' puttin' him in the truck, in the cage, he put him in the back seat o' the Benz, mad as hell, rubbing his dog, cryin' up and down the road, tellin', "I ain't never gonna do this **** no more, I don't know why I did this, I keep a mess o' snakes afore I put a dog through this again." You know?

'Yeah, Gerald he had some companionship about this particular dog. He'd raised this dog, and this dog, he'd killed a few. This ****ing guy, man, once his dog lost a fight and he was $7,000 down. He turns around, he looks at me, and the other guy says, "Hey, you want to wash your dog off before you put him in your truck?" Gerald just pulls a nine-millimetre out of his back pocket, aims it at the dog's head, busts a cap to the dog's head, and says, "Put that mother****er in a plastic bag. I don't need 'em if they can't fight no better than that. I don't need no mother****in' dog that can't fight." This the kinda guy he was...'
dranon is offline  Top
Old 12-30-2012, 08:36 AM   #29
knockout artist
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2666

Quote:
Originally Posted by dranon View Post
Yes he did.

This is how Stan saw Gerald and the whole dog thing: 'So he got this black Labrador, just went to the dog shop, told the man, "I need a dog to take care of, I'll take this Labrador home," and the man say to the dog, "Yeah, you got a good home now," and Gerald takes the dog home. He takes the dog down his basement and tapes the Labrador's mouth, takes his pit bull Deuce and says "Get him!" He lets Deuce start eatin' the dog up while he's timing it on a watch, see how long it would take his dog to kill this dog. And I said to Gerald, "Hey, Gerald, this Labrador wouldn't beat Deuce, no way, so why did you tape his mouth shut?" And he said, "Coz I just wanna see how fast my dog would kill him, for one, and, for two, my dog's a championship fighter and you don't need no dog scratched up and bit up by no dog, by no accident. This is like sparrin' for my dog, this is like my dog need to taste blood every day. My dog need to kill somethin' every day, Stan. Just like a fighter need to spar every day, he don't need nobody bustin' him up when he got a big fight comin' up. He just need to bust somethin' up hisself. Right?"'

'He brought Deuce down to fight this guy's dog in Chicago one time, and me and Donnie, we went down there with him ...Gerald was drivin' his Mercedes Benz, a green car with caramel-coloured seats and he had this big, beautiful truck behind where he carried his dogs in cages. So Deuce, he winnin' this particular fight and all of a sudden the dog got on him and he started rippin' Deuce's throat out. So I'm kinda, like, lookin' at Gerald and I was seein' the 'spressions on his face, you know, and just as his dog was gettin' beat, Gerald told the dude, "Stop the fight!" And the dude said, "No, man. No, man, you started the fight." And Gerald says, "You stop this mother****in' fight! Stop the fight! I quit, here your money."

'Gerald had a nice green leather suit on, he picked his bloody dog up, threw his dog across his shoulder, blood run all down his ****in' coat. Instead o' puttin' him in the truck, in the cage, he put him in the back seat o' the Benz, mad as hell, rubbing his dog, cryin' up and down the road, tellin', "I ain't never gonna do this **** no more, I don't know why I did this, I keep a mess o' snakes afore I put a dog through this again." You know?

'Yeah, Gerald he had some companionship about this particular dog. He'd raised this dog, and this dog, he'd killed a few. This ****ing guy, man, once his dog lost a fight and he was $7,000 down. He turns around, he looks at me, and the other guy says, "Hey, you want to wash your dog off before you put him in your truck?" Gerald just pulls a nine-millimetre out of his back pocket, aims it at the dog's head, busts a cap to the dog's head, and says, "Put that mother****er in a plastic bag. I don't need 'em if they can't fight no better than that. I don't need no mother****in' dog that can't fight." This the kinda guy he was...'

Yeah I've read that story before, and it's chilling. Regardless, Gerald was young and made mistakes, people change as they get older, because of what happened to Gerald he never got that chance. Completely wrong to say he deserved what happened to him, he made mistakes, but the man had a difficult life, he doesn't deserve what happened to him
knockout artist is offline  Top
Old 12-30-2012, 05:52 PM   #30
dranon
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 2185

Quote:
Originally Posted by knockout artist View Post
Yeah I've read that story before, and it's chilling. Regardless, Gerald was young and made mistakes, people change as they get older, because of what happened to Gerald he never got that chance. Completely wrong to say he deserved what happened to him, he made mistakes, but the man had a difficult life, he doesn't deserve what happened to him
More than likely is was just a matter of time before he hurt somebody if he already hadn't that we dont know about. He was a sociopath with no regard for life that got off on watching things die. **** that guy.
dranon is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum