Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2012, 02:28 PM   #1
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Mundine fires shots at the haters

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] What up peeps ! Ain't got at yu in a minute but always thinking of my fans! We on schedule!& ready toprove the critics,haters wrong again👊



20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2012, 05:08 PM   #2
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: Mundine fires shots at the haters

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
What up peeps ! Ain't got at yu in a minute but always thinking of my fans! We on schedule!& ready toprove the critics,haters wrong again👊
Wow, his english skills have improved...
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:11 PM   #3
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: Mundine fires shots at the haters

The skills you should be worried about are getting honed for the 30th:

Nobody has a jab like Mundine it's gonna break Geale down then those bullets in the night are gonna starch him.
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:15 PM   #4
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: Mundine fires shots at the haters

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
The skills you should be worried about are getting honed for the 30th:

Nobody has a jab like Mundine it's gonna break Geale down then those bullets in the night are gonna starch him.





It's gonna be a fun 4 weeks...
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:20 PM   #5
raff
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,283
vCash: 1090
Default Re: Mundine fires shots at the haters

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] What up peeps ! Ain't got at yu in a minute but always thinking of my fans! We on schedule!& ready toprove the critics,haters wrong again👊



Who are your other favorite fighters ?
raff is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:32 PM   #6
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: Mundine fires shots at the haters

Quote:
Originally Posted by raff View Post
Who are your other favorite fighters ?
Current ones - Martinez, Mayweather, Haye, Fury, Khan, Marquez, Brook, Bute, Katsidis are really the only ones I care about seeing them win.

Yafai, Groves, Saunders, Russell Jr are all growing on me.

I am assuming you ask so you can adopt them as your own favourite fighters.
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:55 PM   #7
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,809
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mundine fires shots at the haters

The bullets in the night will be Geales undoing IMO
MidniteProwler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 06:12 PM   #8
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: Mundine fires shots at the haters

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidniteProwler View Post
The bullets in the night will be Geales undoing IMO
Brah you know it, Geale will be ducking for cover but "the man" has serious speed. He fires that jab then he will just let the bullets fly
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 06:17 PM   #9
raff
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,283
vCash: 1090
Default Re: Mundine fires shots at the haters

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
Current ones - Martinez, Mayweather, Haye, Fury, Khan, Marquez, Brook, Bute, Katsidis are really the only ones I care about seeing them win.

Yafai, Groves, Saunders, Russell Jr are all growing on me.

I am assuming you ask so you can adopt them as your own favourite fighters.
Lol, nah, just know nothing about you other than your lust of mundine
raff is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 06:24 PM   #10
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: Mundine fires shots at the haters

Quote:
Originally Posted by raff View Post
Lol, nah, just know nothing about you other than your lust of mundine
Brah, anything you need to know about boxing you just send me a PM.

I like to educate people on the sport.
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 06:26 PM   #11
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mundine fires shots at the haters

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post

1. The skills you should be worried about are getting honed for the 30th:

2. Nobody has a jab like Mundine

3. it's gonna break Geale down then

4. those bullets in the night are gonna starch him.
1. was it ten years ago really? for the first 4 rounds, an old rick thornberry (not as old as the near 40yo mundine is now) out jabbed mundine when mundine was 10 years younger and at his peak. mundine has a good jab. but it aint great.

2. mundine hasnt got a jab like mundine once had, and even once, he never had a 'great' jab.

3. if mundine fights upright, sitting on his jab against geale, it gunna be an early night for mundine. he gets KTFO

4. mundine hasnt 'starched someone with a bullet in ten years. he now relys on an accumulation of punches. he wont get either chance with geale.

mundine is old, trained like a plough horse, underweight, loses fast twitch muscle to make the weight, is damaged in his hip, cant run and fight like he once could, hasnt the cardio of ten years ago, nor has he the power because he loses his fast twitch muscle to make the weight. he has no corner. he has no plan. he will fight what is in front of him, and will fight geales fight.

geale won last time. it was a farce. geale has fought some great fighters and won recently, mundine has fed on a diet of bums and been ko'd by a novice....GARTH WOOD.

20anus, you get you ass handed to you in a month. mouth off ll you like, talk big like mundog. yap, yap you ****en dog. in about 4 weeks mundog is finished.

the best indigenous boxer in australia is daniel geale!
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 06:30 PM   #12
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: Mundine fires shots at the haters

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
1. was it ten years ago really? for the first 4 rounds, an old rick thornberry (not as old as the near 40yo mundine is now) out jabbed mundine when mundine was 10 years younger and at his peak. mundine has a good jab. but it aint great.

2. mundine hasnt got a jab like mundine once had, and even once, he never had a 'great' jab.

3. if mundine fights upright, sitting on his jab against geale, it gunna be an early night for mundine. he gets KTFO

4. mundine hasnt 'starched someone with a bullet in ten years. he now relys on an accumulation of punches. he wont get either chance with geale.

mundine is old, trained like a plough horse, underweight, loses fast twitch muscle to make the weight, is damaged in his hip, cant run and fight like he once could, hasnt the cardio of ten years ago, nor has he the power because he loses his fast twitch muscle to make the weight. he has no corner. he has no plan. he will fight what is in front of him, and will fight geales fight.

geale won last time. it was a farce. geale has fought some great fighters and won recently, mundine has fed on a diet of bums and been ko'd by a novice....GARTH WOOD.

20anus, you get you ass handed to you in a month. mouth off ll you like, talk big like mundog. yap, yap you ****en dog. in about 4 weeks mundog is finished.

the best indigenous boxer in australia is daniel geale!
I love you Sally.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 06:41 PM   #13
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: Mundine fires shots at the haters

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
1. was it ten years ago really? for the first 4 rounds, an old rick thornberry (not as old as the near 40yo mundine is now) out jabbed mundine when mundine was 10 years younger and at his peak. mundine has a good jab. but it aint great.

2. mundine hasnt got a jab like mundine once had, and even once, he never had a 'great' jab.

3. if mundine fights upright, sitting on his jab against geale, it gunna be an early night for mundine. he gets KTFO

4. mundine hasnt 'starched someone with a bullet in ten years. he now relys on an accumulation of punches. he wont get either chance with geale.

mundine is old, trained like a plough horse, underweight, loses fast twitch muscle to make the weight, is damaged in his hip, cant run and fight like he once could, hasnt the cardio of ten years ago, nor has he the power because he loses his fast twitch muscle to make the weight. he has no corner. he has no plan. he will fight what is in front of him, and will fight geales fight.

geale won last time. it was a farce. geale has fought some great fighters and won recently, mundine has fed on a diet of bums and been ko'd by a novice....GARTH WOOD.

20anus, you get you ass handed to you in a month. mouth off ll you like, talk big like mundog. yap, yap you ****en dog. in about 4 weeks mundog is finished.

the best indigenous boxer in australia is daniel geale!
1) What was the result of that fight?
2) Yes he has a truly world class jab, certainly better than Geale's jab.
3) Mundine doesn't fight in that style you clown. Geale is the upright boxer, watch some tape before making horrible comments like that,
4) He knocked Geale down with a love tap last time. It's the punch you don't see coming that hurts you, nobody feints and collects like "the man" when he is on song.
5) Mundine has enough left in the tank to humble know nothing boxing "fans" like you all day long.
6) Leapai is the worst heavyweight around, you rate him which speaks volumes about your ability to analyse a fight.
7) You always lose.

Unlucky brah
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 06:52 PM   #14
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mundine fires shots at the haters

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
1) What was the result of that fight?
2) Yes he has a truly world class jab, certainly better than Geale's jab.
3) Mundine doesn't fight in that style you clown. Geale is the upright boxer, watch some tape before making horrible comments like that,
4) He knocked Geale down with a love tap last time. It's the punch you don't see coming that hurts you, nobody feints and collects like "the man" when he is on song.
5) Mundine has enough left in the tank to humble know nothing boxing "fans" like you all day long.
6) Leapai is the worst heavyweight around, you rate him which speaks volumes about your ability to analyse a fight.
7) You always lose.

Unlucky brah
keep on yappin 20anus.....yap, yap, yap. mundines pommeranian dog. or is he a "CHINESE DOG?"
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 07:09 PM   #15
Da Voice
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In your couch, stealn' your change
Posts: 2,198
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mundine fires shots at the haters

Thank God for Eastside. Without it, Mundine would've been long forgoten
Da Voice is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013