Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2012, 07:50 PM   #31
Hatesrats
"Al Grito De Guerra"
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Oxnard, CA
Posts: 28,575
vCash: 3728
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Because of dudes like the guy in the middle of this FAIL!
(Seconds before the Shot heard 'round the world)
Hatesrats is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2012, 07:59 PM   #32
JoeCamelTow
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,960
vCash: 500
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Pactards!
JoeCamelTow is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 08:28 PM   #33
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 774
vCash: 75
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitaro2187 View Post
here is why manny gets hated on...
a. his over the top fans.
b. his fans claim to be fans of the sport but no know nothing of any other fighter but him.
c. they try to make him seem like a God
d. manny pacquaio is a hypocrite, while he had this good boy image he was out cheating on his wife, gambling and drinking.
e. pactards are the biggest hypocrites in the world, other boxing fans ask for extra testing they scream "no only what the commission ask for" but as soon as he loses "they want extra testing"
f. there english is on that of a 3rd grade level
g. he fights at catchweights and refuses to go to other peoples weight, but some how that makes him just as good as fighters who fight champions at there real weight
basically thats why people hate manny pacquiao
In reference to most of your BS it is about only a few Pac fans here.
As for your point on Pacquiao not going to other fighters weights LMAO
you ****ing retarded TWAT, Pacquiao jumped 2 weight Divisions and more like 3 as he only fought Diaz at Light Weight.
Manny Pacquiao has never proclaimed to be God or super clean.
The Test was not refused the cut off date was, and for over 2 years Pac has said he will do the test up till the fight.
Oh and as for the English.... You are kidding RIGHT?? Did Marquez speak any English in the 24/7??
I am not what YOU refer to as a Pactard I am just delivering FACTS to TWATS like your self
Now go masterbate in your mothers enormous underwear
Godsavethequeen is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:11 PM   #34
unsigned_userv2
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,068
vCash: 500
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatesrats View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Because of dudes like the guy in the middle of this FAIL!
(Seconds before the Shot heard 'round the world)
Question, why do you care about what some guy thinks/does from the other side of the globe? I mean, finding a photo/video still of somebody watching the fight, saving it to your hard drive, then posting it into a thread, then talking about them is pretty obsessive don't you think?
unsigned_userv2 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:36 PM   #35
DobyZhee
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 14,759
vCash: 928
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatesrats View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Because of dudes like the guy in the middle of this FAIL!
(Seconds before the Shot heard 'round the world)
I had that same haircut..
DobyZhee is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:42 PM   #36
Reppin501
The People's Champ
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Little Rock, AR
Posts: 9,212
vCash: 75
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Fanatic View Post
because he was a threat to floyd, thats why
Case in point...
Reppin501 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:56 PM   #37
Beenie
Evolve already!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: On the path to Desire > Fear
Posts: 8,718
vCash: 1389
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Extreme biased opinions in any context usually evokes inflammatory responses.

It's no exception in the world of boxing.
Beenie is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:13 AM   #38
bjl12
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 1,688
vCash: 1119
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

I hate Pac because he's a fraud. He was built to be this great fighter when he's never been such a fighter. He's been tailor made and fed to the media via disillusion. None of his fights above 135 (except for Bradley) were worth a damn. Also, he had plenty of excuses when it came to steroid testing.

I'm afraid of needles. Giving blood weakens me. I need a cutoff date. I need an outdoor stadium. Talk to my promoter. My cuts take nine months to heal. I need 50% of the money.

GO TO SLEEP BITCH.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

And, of course, the Pac****s. Can't live with em. That's it. You just can't live with em.
bjl12 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:34 AM   #39
Jorrvaskr
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 407
vCash: 500
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Manny gets hated on because he has more casual fans than any boxer in recent memory, people that only tune in when he fights and become instant experts on boxing. Still a huge Pac fan in spite of them.
Jorrvaskr is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:10 AM   #40
Hanz Cholo
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 503
vCash: 500
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by errsta View Post
that picture gives me no incentive to press play. Can you write like a 10 word summary?
Lmao I was thinking the exact same thing!!
Hanz Cholo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:43 AM   #41
MarioBrothers
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: crackhouse
Posts: 1,188
vCash: 75
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

his fans and avoiding the test
MarioBrothers is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 06:28 PM   #42
Delicious
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 296
vCash: 647
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitaro2187 View Post
here is why manny gets hated on...
a. his over the top fans.
b. his fans claim to be fans of the sport but no know nothing of any other fighter but him.
c. they try to make him seem like a God
d. manny pacquaio is a hypocrite, while he had this good boy image he was out cheating on his wife, gambling and drinking.
e. pactards are the biggest hypocrites in the world, other boxing fans ask for extra testing they scream "no only what the commission ask for" but as soon as he loses "they want extra testing"
f. there english is on that of a 3rd grade level
g. he fights at catchweights and refuses to go to other peoples weight, but some how that makes him just as good as fighters who fight champions at there real weight
basically thats why people hate manny pacquiao
Delicious is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 12:17 AM   #43
crazy8s
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 637
vCash: 500
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

I don't hate Pacquiao. I just try to avoid any topic regarding him, because you're bound to come across one of his extremist fans. They're just flat out annoying to debate with.

You can't have a conversation about boxing with people who don't even understand the basics (things that you can pick up from simply watching the sport for an extended period of time).

The level of ignorance I have encountered from some of them, as it pertains to boxing knowledge, would be the equivalent of a Yankee fan telling me "Running to 2nd base is optional."

I mean just some ridiculous bullshit. I'm not having anymore coversations with people who don't know the definitions of "randomn" and "cut-off date"
crazy8s is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 12:33 AM   #44
Nonito Smoak
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington State, USA
Posts: 15,976
vCash: 277
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxalot View Post
Used to be a big Pacquiao fan but it's the Pactards that have made me want to see him lose. Same with Wladimir Klitschko, Lucian Bute and Joe Calzaghe.
The reason why I hate Bute.

Same with why I don't like or dislike Hopkins. Hopkins fans on this site are the nastiest because they are self entitled divas. The shit a few posters said to me in the buildup to Dawson/Hopkins II, my prediction and what I made of their first fight, was just ridiculous.
Nonito Smoak is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 12:34 AM   #45
Nonito Smoak
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington State, USA
Posts: 15,976
vCash: 277
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioBrothers View Post
his fans and avoiding the test
and his promoter, training team, and pretending to not speak English when it's convenient for him.
Nonito Smoak is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013