Old 12-29-2012, 05:38 PM   #1
dempsey1234
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default The great debate round one

THE GREAT DEBATE ROUND ONE:

THIS IS THE COMMENT HE IS REFERRING TO

Originally Posted by dempsey1234 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Seems like if you don't think like they do or know what they know, you're an idiot, a dumb cunt, stupid, or retarded.

You enjoy playing the victim don't you?

FIRST YOU TOOK THIS QUOTE OUT OF CONTEXT, WHY DON'T YOU TAKE THE WHOLE POST THAT YOU TOOK THAT COMMENT FROM AND COMMENT ON THAT.
WHERE AM I THE VICTIM? WHEN, AM I ADDRESSING MYSELF IN THAT STATEMENT, IT’S A GENERAL STATEMENT, AND AGAIN ITS OUT OF CONTEXT.
Seems like if you ( YOU, COULD BE ANYBODY WITH ANOTHER OPINION) don't think like they do or know what they know, you're an idiot, a dumb cunt, stupid, or retarded.

THIS IS A FACT AS HAS BEEN POSTED ON THIS FORUM COUNTLESS TIMES.
Nobody has just randomly insulted you. The reason you get insulted is because you claim to know things for a fact that you can't possibly know with your limited knowledge in certain areas.

THE SAME CAN BE SAID OF YOU, DON’T YOU THINK, THE LIMITED PART? YOU ARE ASSUMING THAT I AM INSULTED . I AM NOT.
You also tell people that are advanced in this field they're wrong because everything you say is right.
AGAIN YOU ARE ASSUMING THIS, IF PIE IN THE SKY IDEAS AND WHAT WILL BE IN THE FUTURE WERE RELEVANT TO WHAT IS NOW IN PLACE, I AM TALKING ABOUT CANELO POWER, YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT HOW IN THE FUTURE THEY WILL BE ABLE TO TRAIN SOMEBODY TO PUNCH SUBSTANTIALLY HARDER. WHEN IT DOES HAPPEN THEN YOU WILL HAVE THE FACTS AND FIGURES TO BACK UP WHAT YOU SAY, BUT UNTIL THEN EXPECT SKEPTISM AND CRITISIM.
You also make troll threads which has got you a bad name on the forum as you look like you just want to cause trouble.
ARE YOU BASING THAT ON FACTS OR ARE YOU MAKING AN ASSUMPTION? FROM MY POV I WAS STATING MY VIEWS AS YOU DO YOURS.
You're not open minded in the slightest and you don't back a thing you say.

IF YOU READ MY PREVIOUS POSTS YOU WILL FIND, THAT I AM OPEN TO NEW IDEAS THAT WOULD BENEFIT MY GUYS. MY JOB IS TO PROTECT AND HELP MY GUY, SO IF I WAS CLOSED MINDED I WOULD NOT BE DOING MY JOB, I WANT MY GUY TO HAVE AN EDGE AND IF IT’S BENEFICIAL I AM ALL EARS. YOU READ MY POST TO SCRAP, MAYBE YOU SHOULD READ IT AGAIN AND COMMENT ON THAT.
When you're asked to respond or you get backed into a corner knowledge wise, you do what you done in this post, play the victim, claim everyone is clueless and start throwing out random emotions.

AGAIN YOU ARE ASSUMING THAT THIS IS THE CASE, NOBODY HAS BACKED ME INTO A CORNER THAT I KNOW OF. I DON’T FEEL LIKE A PUT UPON VICTIM, I DON’T RESORT TO NAME CALLING.
THE REASON FOR ‘CARTOON TIME’ IS WHEN PEOPLE START LOSING IT AND START ACTING LIKE CHILDREN.
If you want to be treated like an adult and have a reasonable debate then do so, state what you think and back it up with something.

I HAVE BUT FOR WHATEVER REASON YOU WONT ACCEPT IT. TO ME CONDITIONING IS BUT ONE PART IN A FIGHTERS TRAINING, TO YOU, AND I AM ASSUMING, YOU THINK THAT IT IS THE DRIVING FORCE BEHIND A FIGHTER, AND THAT WITHOUT YOUR HELP, HE WONT BE A COMPLETE FIGHTER. MY FACTS AND IF YOU TAKE THE TIME I WONT. COUNT ALL THE FIGHTERS THAT YOU KNOW OF, CK THEIR CORNERS, MAKE IT EASY ON YOURSELF, COUNT ONLY THE ELITE FIGHTERS OR NAME FIGHTERS, SEE HOW MANY HAVE A GUY WHO DOES ONLY CONDITIONING, AN S&C GUY. WITHOUT KNOWING THE NUMBERS I WILL ASSUME THE MAJORITY DON’T HAVE AN S&C GUY. S&C GUYS ARE THE SPECIAL OP'S OF BOXING IF YOU HAVE A CONDITIONING PROBLEM THEN THEY ARE THE ONE'S TO CALL. JUST COS A MAJORITY OF TEAMS OUT THERE DONT USE ONE DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE BEING STUPID. THEY LIKE ME IN THE REAL WORLD DONT NEED ONE AT THIS POINT IN TIME FOR SOME OF MY GUYS. I NEED AN S&C GUY RIGHT NOW TO BUILD MY '22PDR, INTO A STRONG '26PDR. AND I AM BRINGING ONE IN, SEE IF THE NEED IS THERE THEN YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO.

You don't do this. You just throw out "increasing punching power isn't possible" then when Scrap gives some information on how it is possible you go on the attack.

WHAT I SAID WAS THAT YOU CANNOT INCREASE POWER THAT WOULD MAKE SOMEONE WHO ISN'T PUNCH INTO A CANELO TYPE PUNCHER, ANY TRAINER CAN INCREASE SOMEONE'S POWER, TO SOME EXTENT,BUT IF HE IS NOT A PUNCHER HE IS NOT GOING TO BECOME ONE.
SCRAP GAVE SOME INFO ON ORAL CAVITY ALIGHNED WITH THE ARSEHOLE. OKAY IS THAT A FACT OR IS IT A THEORY? THE QUESTION THEN BECOMES IF THIS IS A FACT, THEN WHY IS NOBODY ACTUALLY DOING IT AND USING IT AND IF THEY ARE WHERE IS THE RESEARCH DATA?
DING! END OF ROUND ONE

dempsey1234 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2012, 05:44 PM   #2
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: The great debate round one

I've really upset the troll.

Add you're an attention seeker to that list, also.

ps - I didn't read any of that. Nice job wasting your time

pps - you do realize this is the training forum not the "I'm dempsey1234, give me attention!" forum?
viru§™ is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2012, 06:00 PM   #3
dempsey1234
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viru§™ View Post
I've really upset the troll.

Add you're an attention seeker to that list, also.

ps - I didn't read any of that. Nice job wasting your time

pps - you do realize this is the training forum not the "I'm dempsey1234, give me attention!" forum?
Jeez done in one round, You are not wasting my time you have been exposed as the yapper you are and that was my intention all along.
I thought you would go some at least 2-3 rds at least, dang was I wrong.
Old 12-29-2012, 06:21 PM   #4
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dempsey1234 View Post
Jeez done in one round, You are not wasting my time you have been exposed as the yapper you are and that was my intention all along.
I thought you would go some at least 2-3 rds at least, dang was I wrong.
Dang it dempsey, you won. Great job. When do you go home and celebrate with your family?
viru§™ is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2012, 06:26 PM   #5
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1947

This is ****ing embarrassing, mods should delete these stupid/troll threads.
Jdsm is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2012, 06:28 PM   #6
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdsm View Post
This.
viru§™ is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2012, 06:29 PM   #7
dempsey1234
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Dang it dempsey, you won. Great job. When do you go home and celebrate with your family?
I am celebrating right nowyay, I won, I won
Old 12-29-2012, 06:31 PM   #8
dempsey1234
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
You are correct sir.
Old 12-29-2012, 06:32 PM   #9
dempsey1234
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
This.
I agree
Old 12-29-2012, 06:33 PM   #10
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Are there any mods? I haven't seen RDJ make a post in years.
viru§™ is offline  Top
Old 12-29-2012, 09:27 PM   #11
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Seriously, how is anyone meant to be able to read that? Learn the internet.
dealt_with is offline  Top
Old 12-30-2012, 11:42 AM   #12
dempsey1234
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealt_with View Post
Seriously, how is anyone meant to be able to read that? Learn the internet.
You rite, can you plz fix it up for me, so that people like yourself can unnerstan wat i right, tank you in advance.
Old 12-30-2012, 09:05 PM   #13
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dempsey1234 View Post
You rite, can you plz fix it up for me, so that people like yourself can unnerstan wat i right, tank you in advance.
Hey pal there's no need to exaggerate your lack of intelligence, you've got more than enough retard on display already.
dealt_with is offline  Top
Old 12-31-2012, 05:32 AM   #14
dempsey1234
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealt_with View Post
Hey pal there's no need to exaggerate your lack of intelligence, you've got more than enough retard on display already.
Aaaaah, dat's a good boy yapping away as always, i reely twy libbing up your 'specktations.
Old 12-31-2012, 09:32 AM   #15
det
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

det is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing