Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2013, 12:35 AM   #46
Nonito Smoak
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington State, USA
Posts: 14,887
vCash: 1500
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsigned_userv2 View Post
Question, why do you care about what some guy thinks/does from the other side of the globe? I mean, finding a photo/video still of somebody watching the fight, saving it to your hard drive, then posting it into a thread, then talking about them is pretty obsessive don't you think?
Normal for ESB...
Nonito Smoak is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2013, 07:19 PM   #47
Ringman
newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 46
vCash: 500
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler-Durden View Post
Why does Bute gets hated on ? Butards

Why does Floyd gets hated on ? Flomos

Why does Pavlik gets hated on ? Rednecks

Why does Cubans get hated on ? Cubtards

...

Yeah, thanks Captain obvious, I think we were all aware of that fact.
I truly don't know
Ringman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:46 PM   #48
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 35,013
vCash: 138
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Pactards are the reason why I stopped liking him. I was a Pac fan back when he was beating up on mab up until the Oscar fight I cheered for him. After that fight the started showing up and got out if control and it was impossible for me to continue to support him.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:42 PM   #49
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 774
vCash: 75
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjl12 View Post
I hate Pac because he's a fraud. He was built to be this great fighter when he's never been such a fighter. He's been tailor made and fed to the media via disillusion. None of his fights above 135 (except for Bradley) were worth a damn. Also, he had plenty of excuses when it came to steroid testing.

I'm afraid of needles. Giving blood weakens me. I need a cutoff date. I need an outdoor stadium. Talk to my promoter. My cuts take nine months to heal. I need 50% of the money.

GO TO SLEEP BITCH.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

And, of course, the Pac****s. Can't live with em. That's it. You just can't live with em.
Shut the **** up yopu retard. Cotto a picked fight? Hatton? Mosley?
Hatton ONE defeat Cotto One defeat and went on to win another title. Mosley Knocked down by Pac, Mosley then went on to Canelo and you say Pac cherry picked lol..
As for your so called excuses Pac never refused the test FACT it was based on the cut off date but for the last 2 years has said he would take the test.
I have not heard anything about Pacquiao being afraid of needles from his mouth. ANd even so there is a HUGE difference between a Syringe and a Tattoo needle. And as for having blood taken and weakening you it is a FACT go research it.
The Stadium issue is nothing to do with Pac its Arum, the cut issue was also Arum and Roach and yes if you want to do business then yes you go to his Manager.
Pac is not the best technical fighter by far, but he has beaten the best relevant PPV fighters out there and at weights he had no right fighting at..
ODLH called out Pac FOR MONEY thinking it would be an easy option after his narrow loss to Fraud Willnever and Pac pretty much jumped UP 3 weight divisions, as he only fought ONCE at Light weight against a Champion Diaz..yet its idots like you who think Pac dehydrated ODLH but ODLH is the one doing the cherry picking and FAILED.
I would bet you also think Bradley beat Pac lmao along with all the other Pac haters. Or is it that you just don't like some of the Pacquiao fans? I would bet on that one, but then I can not stand you non-sensicle drivel of hate and slander ALL the time hence why a Pacquiao fan would respond to your false statements.. Live with the fact that Pac is still one of the greatest of our ERA and if you can not do that expect to be hated on yourself you RETARD
Godsavethequeen is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:57 PM   #50
bald_head_slick
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In the ring with you impossible to drop
Posts: 13,748
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Pactards.

Pac's fake persona.
bald_head_slick is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:58 PM   #51
bald_head_slick
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In the ring with you impossible to drop
Posts: 13,748
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
Shut the **** up yopu retard. Cotto a picked fight? Hatton? Mosley?
Hatton ONE defeat Cotto One defeat and went on to win another title. Mosley Knocked down by Pac, Mosley then went on to Canelo and you say Pac cherry picked lol..
As for your so called excuses Pac never refused the test FACT it was based on the cut off date but for the last 2 years has said he would take the test.
I have not heard anything about Pacquiao being afraid of needles from his mouth. ANd even so there is a HUGE difference between a Syringe and a Tattoo needle. And as for having blood taken and weakening you it is a FACT go research it.
The Stadium issue is nothing to do with Pac its Arum, the cut issue was also Arum and Roach and yes if you want to do business then yes you go to his Manager.
Pac is not the best technical fighter by far, but he has beaten the best relevant PPV fighters out there and at weights he had no right fighting at..
ODLH called out Pac FOR MONEY thinking it would be an easy option after his narrow loss to Fraud Willnever and Pac pretty much jumped UP 3 weight divisions, as he only fought ONCE at Light weight against a Champion Diaz..yet its idots like you who think Pac dehydrated ODLH but ODLH is the one doing the cherry picking and FAILED.
I would bet you also think Bradley beat Pac lmao along with all the other Pac haters. Or is it that you just don't like some of the Pacquiao fans? I would bet on that one, but then I can not stand you non-sensicle drivel of hate and slander ALL the time hence why a Pacquiao fan would respond to your false statements.. Live with the fact that Pac is still one of the greatest of our ERA and if you can not do that expect to be hated on yourself you RETARD
What a joke of a post.

Pactard!
bald_head_slick is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:04 PM   #52
GOW7
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: C-Town AZ
Posts: 2,796
vCash: 500
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bald_head_slick View Post
Pactards.

Pac's fake persona.
Please end the thread.
GOW7 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:31 PM   #53
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 774
vCash: 75
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bald_head_slick View Post
What a joke of a post.

Pactard!
Instead of posting WHAT a JOKE of a POST
Point out where I am wrong with FCATUAL information
And No i I am not a Pactard
Are You a Flomo?
Godsavethequeen is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:53 PM   #54
bald_head_slick
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In the ring with you impossible to drop
Posts: 13,748
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
Shut the **** up yopu retard.
Look at this. First reason you are probably a Pactard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
Cotto a picked fight? Hatton? Mosley? Hatton ONE defeat Cotto One defeat and went on to win another title. Mosley Knocked down by Pac, Mosley then went on to Canelo and you say Pac cherry picked lol..
Cotto, Hatton, and Mosley were crap fights. Cotto was demolished by Margarito, gifted Clottey's belt, and STILL forced to meet a catchweight. Hatton was completely destroyed by Mayweather. Mosley? You mean the same Mosley that was begging him for a fight after stopping Margarito while Pac steadily refused? Then Pac magically was willing after FMJ spanked him. Yes, Pac cherry picked! Not even to mention that magic belt that Margarito was gifted to make history for Pac.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
As for your so called excuses Pac never refused the test FACT it was based on the cut off date but for the last 2 years has said he would take the test.
If Pac refused the protocol, Pac refused the test! Pac was even busted by HBO 24/7 TWICE!!!! Once because he refused to test under 30 days for FMJ, but tested at 24 for Hatton. Second because Team Pacfraud got on interviews and put up web fight clocks saying they accept all testing, but Koncz says they offered a 7 day cut off. LIES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
I have not heard anything about Pacquiao being afraid of needles from his mouth. ANd even so there is a HUGE difference between a Syringe and a Tattoo needle. And as for having blood taken and weakening you it is a FACT go research it.
From his mouth? His promoter is HIS PROMOTER! If it was a lie Pac would come out and counter it. Then you go on to qualify why a syringe is a bigger issue than a tattoo needle? WTF? Is Pac not scared or is being scared legitimate? Make up your mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
The Stadium issue is nothing to do with Pac its Arum, the cut issue was also Arum and Roach and yes if you want to do business then yes you go to his Manager.
So Pac's promoter has nothing to do with him? Do you even believe this nonsense? So you really think Roach has something to do with the cut? You are clueless!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
Pac is not the best technical fighter by far, but he has beaten the best relevant PPV fighters out there and at weights he had no right fighting at..
Pac has beaten names at catchweights or coming off of losses. This goes all the way back to his Morales days. Pac has beaten nobody relevant. Pac has lived off of the legend that he *might* be competitive with FMJ while beating leftovers. Marquez, the same guy who FMJ schooled, woke Pactards up from their dream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
ODLH called out Pac FOR MONEY thinking it would be an easy option after his narrow loss to Fraud Willnever and Pac pretty much jumped UP 3 weight divisions, as he only fought ONCE at Light weight against a Champion Diaz..yet its idots like you who think Pac dehydrated ODLH but ODLH is the one doing the cherry picking and FAILED.
No idiot, ODLH fought Pac because ODLH and FMJ had a two fight contract with the second fight occurring at 147. FMJ knew nobody wanted to see a rematch and retired. ODLH just needed a dancing partner. Pac jumped on it. ODLH was a shell and the fight meant literally nothing. Then "champion" Diaz? WTF? You mean the same Diaz that Kendall Holt knocked out cold in 8? Funny, once again, Pac jumps numerous divisions fighting the SAME slow come forward fighter while somehow totally avoiding the guys that beat them previously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
I would bet you also think Bradley beat Pac lmao along with all the other Pac haters. Or is it that you just don't like some of the Pacquiao fans? I would bet on that one, but then I can not stand you non-sensicle drivel of hate and slander ALL the time hence why a Pacquiao fan would respond to your false statements.. Live with the fact that Pac is still one of the greatest of our ERA and if you can not do that expect to be hated on yourself you RETARD
Bradley did beat Pac. With two broken feet! If Pac felt he was the better man he would have rematched Bradley and set the record straight. Much like Mayweather did with Castillo, but he DIDN'T! Pac choked! Instead he chose not to fight the fight we wanted to see, but to fight a guy he beat 3 times previously. Pac cherry picked and bit a pit!

Pac is a complete fraud. Fighting guys with names, coming off of losses, gifted belts through promotional BS, and crippled by catchweights. That fraud and his fans are now done in Boxing. May their vile stench blow away in the cleansing wind that was Marquez' overhand right counter!

Last edited by bald_head_slick; 01-02-2013 at 10:04 PM.
bald_head_slick is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:01 PM   #55
GOW7
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: C-Town AZ
Posts: 2,796
vCash: 500
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

[quote=bald_head_slick;14509210]Look is this. First reason you are probably a Pactard.



Cotto, Hatton, and Mosley were crap fights. Cotto was demolished by Margarito, gifted Clottey's belt, and STILL forced to meet a catchweight. Hatton was completely destroyed by Mayweather. Mosley? You mean the same Mosley that was begging him for a fight after stopping Margarito while Pac steadily refused? Then Pac magically was willing after FMJ spanked him. Yes, Pac cherry picked! Not even to mention that magic belt that Margarito was gifted to make history for Pac.



If Pac refused the protocol, Pac refused the test! Pac was even busted by HBO 24/7 TWICE!!!! Once because he refused to test under 30 days for FMJ, but tested at 24 for Hatton. Second because Team Pacfraud got on interviews and put up web fight clocks saying they accept all testing, but Koncz says they offered a 7 day cut off. LIES!



From his mouth? His promoter is HIS PROMOTER! If it was a lie Pac would come out and counter it. Then you go on to qualify why a syringe is a bigger issue than a tattoo needle? WTF? Is Pac not scared or is being scared legitimate? Make up your mind.



So Pac's promoter has nothing to do with him? Do you even believe this nonsense? So you really think Roach has something to do with the cut? You are clueless!



Pac has beaten names at catchweights or coming off of losses. This goes all the way back to his Morales days. Pac has beaten nobody relevant. Pac has lived off of the legend that he *might* be competitive with FMJ while beating leftovers. Marquez, the same guy who FMJ schooled, woke Pactards up from their dream.



No idiot, ODLH fought Pac because ODLH and FMJ had a two fight contract with the second fight occurring at 147. FMJ knew nobody wanted to see a rematch and retired. ODLH just needed a dancing partner. Pac jumped on it. ODLH was a shell and the fight meant literally nothing. Then "champion" Diaz? WTF? You mean the same Diaz that Kendall Holt knocked out cold in 8? Funny, once again, Pac jumps numerous divisions fighting the SAME slow come forward fighter while somehow totally avoiding the guys that beat them previously.



Bradley did beat Pac. With two broken feet! If Pac felt he was the better man he would have rematched Bradley and set the record straight. Much like Mayweather did with Castillo, but he DIDN'T! Pac choked! Instead he chose not to fight the fight we wanted to see, but to fight a guy he beat 3 times previously. Pac cherry picked and bit a pit!

Pac is a complete fraud. Fighting guys with names, coming off of losses, gifted belts through promotional BS, and crippled by catchweights. That fraud and his fans are now done in Boxing. May their vile stench blow away in the cleansing wind that was Marquez' overhand right counter![/quote]
And the stench that came from Mannys arse after shatting himself from a KO like that. Great ****ing post. That pacturd will go back in hiding.
GOW7 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:21 PM   #56
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 774
vCash: 75
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bald_head_slick View Post
Look is this. First reason you are probably a Pactard.



Cotto, Hatton, and Mosley were crap fights. Cotto was demolished by Margarito, gifted Clottey's belt, and STILL forced to meet a catchweight. Hatton was completely destroyed by Mayweather. Mosley? You mean the same Mosley that was begging him for a fight after stopping Margarito while Pac steadily refused? Then Pac magically was willing after FMJ spanked him. Yes, Pac cherry picked! Not even to mention that magic belt that Margarito was gifted to make history for Pac.



If Pac refused the protocol, Pac refused the test! Pac was even busted by HBO 24/7 TWICE!!!! Once because he refused to test under 30 days for FMJ, but tested at 24 for Hatton. Second because Team Pacfraud got on interviews and put up web fight clocks saying they accept all testing, but Koncz says they offered a 7 day cut off. LIES!



From his mouth? His promoter is HIS PROMOTER! If it was a lie Pac would come out and counter it. Then you go on to qualify why a syringe is a bigger issue than a tattoo needle? WTF? Is Pac not scared or is being scared legitimate? Make up your mind.



So Pac's promoter has nothing to do with him? Do you even believe this nonsense? So you really think Roach has something to do with the cut? You are clueless!



Pac has beaten names at catchweights or coming off of losses. This goes all the way back to his Morales days. Pac has beaten nobody relevant. Pac has lived off of the legend that he *might* be competitive with FMJ while beating leftovers. Marquez, the same guy who FMJ schooled, woke Pactards up from their dream.



No idiot, ODLH fought Pac because ODLH and FMJ had a two fight contract with the second fight occurring at 147. FMJ knew nobody wanted to see a rematch and retired. ODLH just needed a dancing partner. Pac jumped on it. ODLH was a shell and the fight meant literally nothing. Then "champion" Diaz? WTF? You mean the same Diaz that Kendall Holt knocked out cold in 8? Funny, once again, Pac jumps numerous divisions fighting the SAME slow come forward fighter while somehow totally avoiding the guys that beat them previously.



Bradley did beat Pac. With two broken feet! If Pac felt he was the better man he would have rematched Bradley and set the record straight. Much like Mayweather did with Castillo, but he DIDN'T! Pac choked! Instead he chose not to fight the fight we wanted to see, but to fight a guy he beat 3 times previously. Pac cherry picked and bit a pit!

Pac is a complete fraud. Fighting guys with names, coming off of losses, gifted belts through promotional BS, and crippled by catchweights. That fraud and his fans are now done in Boxing. May their vile stench blow away in the cleansing wind that was Marquez' overhand right counter!
There you go again making up shit lmao
Who fought Cotto after Pac??? yes Fraud and Canelo.
You must be a HUGE Flomo to say Bradely beat Pac and with 2 broken feet lmao You obviously have no idea and just believe what other idiots like yourself write about here a ESB that just hate on Pacquiao.
Oscar picked out Pac for an supposed easy Pay Day, I see you do not give Credit to Pac for jumping up 3 weight Divisions..
Your comment on Bradley is just pure dumb. Pac Beat Bradley go ask anyone involved in the sport how they scored it, hell go ask a mexican. But yes on paper its a Loss just Like JMM 3 was. And the reason he never fought Bradley is simple PPV and no one wants to see Bradley fight Pac for a good reason. And no its not because he would lose its because it would be just the same Pac being dominant.
Diaz was the Light weight WBC Champ and Not coming off a loss and had only the one loss to Holt yeras before.
You use JMM vs Fraud Willnever as an example LMFAO he was a Pac left over that Fraud made climb 2 weight divisions and he did not move up as well to the WW division as he has NOW FACT just take a look at the Pics of JMM then and against Pac 3 or 4.

Pac Catch weights were Cotto all 2lb of it at a weight were Pac had only one fight. And Margacheato, who in all fairness Pac should not of faced but he messed up a guy who weighed 16lbs more anyway.

The testing issue is a non starter because for over 2 years Pac has said he would take the test but Fraud ducks like a pro. Hatton said he should have made the same blood testing demand as Floyd Mayweather, Jr. a bit of a difference between what you say and what HATTON said..

Again you are a Hater... I am not hating on Fraud or JMM .. but all you do is turn stuff to suit you..
Get a life HoMo
Godsavethequeen is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:43 PM   #57
DobyZhee
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 14,684
vCash: 928
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
Pactards are the reason why I stopped liking him. I was a Pac fan back when he was beating up on mab up until the Oscar fight I cheered for him. After that fight the started showing up and got out if control and it was impossible for me to continue to support him.


But but but, you said the litigation case could take years and Pac had no case..
DobyZhee is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:45 PM   #58
DobyZhee
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 14,684
vCash: 928
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

[quote=DobyZhee;14509382]

But but but, you said the litigation case could take years and Pac had no case... You started to root against him once he was a threat to floyd [\quote]
DobyZhee is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:58 PM   #59
bald_head_slick
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In the ring with you impossible to drop
Posts: 13,748
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Look at this incoherent nonsense! Then you wonder why you Pactards are hated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
There you go again making up shit lmao
Who fought Cotto after Pac??? yes Fraud and Canelo.
Mayweather fought Cotto at weight coming off of a big win. Contrast that with Pac. Canelo? WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
You must be a HUGE Flomo to say Bradely beat Pac and with 2 broken feet lmao You obviously have no idea and just believe what other idiots like yourself write about here a ESB that just hate on Pacquiao.
It has nothing to do with what I think. The judges saw it for Bradley. OK. Now Pac has two choices. Fix it or run. Pac chose to run. Once again, we can turn to Marquez for a lesson. If you knock a man down three times in one round and have a draw? You LOST! Still Marquez was a soldier and came back to make it official.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
Oscar picked out Pac for an supposed easy Pay Day, I see you do not give Credit to Pac for jumping up 3 weight Divisions..
Says who? You? Pac doesn't deserve credit for fighting that shriveled up corpse. Cut the Klitschko brothers down to 168. Maybe Ward has a shot. He damn sure wouldn't get credit for beating a prime K brother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
Your comment on Bradley is just pure dumb. Pac Beat Bradley go ask anyone involved in the sport how they scored it, hell go ask a mexican. But yes on paper its a Loss just Like JMM 3 was. And the reason he never fought Bradley is simple PPV and no one wants to see Bradley fight Pac for a good reason. And no its not because he would lose its because it would be just the same Pac being dominant.
Um, go see Pac's record for who beat who. Go ask the judges.

So I thought Pac was doing this for the fans and not the money now it is all about PPV numbers? Which one is it? Pac lost. Pac didn't avenge himself. More importantly, Pac didn't WANT to avenge himself! If Pac dominated then why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
Diaz was the Light weight WBC Champ and Not coming off a loss and had only the one loss to Holt yeras before.

Yeah "champion" Diaz. Who beat the likes of world beater Juan Polo Perez (46-40-4) to get his belt. Diaz is more of the same. Pac had tons of great fighters he ducked. What about Rahim? Rahim beat Morales right before Pac fought him. Again, Pac ducks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
You use JMM vs Fraud Willnever as an example LMFAO he was a Pac left over that Fraud made climb 2 weight divisions and he did not move up as well to the WW division as he has NOW FACT just take a look at the Pics of JMM then and against Pac 3 or 4.
You have to climb up for the fight idiot if you call the guy out! If Broner called out FMJ do you expect FMJ to cut down? Hell no! Marquez was a tune up for FMJ and looked exactly like that. As far as him being Pac leftovers? "Leftovers" don't knock you spark the fidduck out. Where did Pac fight Marquez at? 147! Go figure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
Pac Catch weights were Cotto all 2lb of it at a weight were Pac had only one fight. And Margacheato, who in all fairness Pac should not of faced but he messed up a guy who weighed 16lbs more anyway.
Anyone in the game will tell you the last few pounds are the hardest. Pac knows it. Which is why EVERY tough fight out there he starts throwing catch weights at guys.

Margarito should not have been in the ring. Period. Even then, he was the same simplistic fighter Pac had been fighting his whole career. Also, Marg was Mosley's leftovers. Once again, Pac picking from the bottom of the barrel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
The testing issue is a non starter because for over 2 years Pac has said he would take the test but Fraud ducks like a pro. Hatton said he should have made the same blood testing demand as Floyd Mayweather, Jr. a bit of a difference between what you say and what HATTON said..
BS. He lied the first time. He lied the second time. NOW you think he is telling the truth? When lies on testing didn't work Arum started talking about stadiums, eye cuts, and BS while Pac hid behind saying NOTHING.

No idiot, in the HBO 24/7 Pac was shown getting blood drawn AFTER the 30 day cut off he demanded.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
Again you are a Hater... I am not hating on Fraud or JMM .. but all you do is turn stuff to suit you..
Get a life HoMo
Yes, I hate ignorant Boxing fanboys and Pac's completely fake good guy persona. I am not turning anything. I am schooling your ignorant a$$ on the facts about that fraud. My life is watching Boxing. Dueces!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
bald_head_slick is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:02 AM   #60
dodong
>>PACQUIAO<<
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 11,440
vCash: 115
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

i hate rock obama because of these 2 black males.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
dodong is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013