Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

 
  


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2013, 06:07 PM   #76
markq
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 5,459
vCash: 500
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

It's not even about boxing. Even a labeled Pac hater like myself can appreciate what Pac does in a ring. The hate emanates from the stupid posts by his fans. They treat this board like a Bieber forum for little girls. We have to hear every little stupid thing Manny does outside of the ring, his religion, his politics, his appearances as if there is no other celebrity in that country. And if Manny has a bad fight, they have more excuses than flies on shit.
markq is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 06:32 PM   #77
gobblock
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,826
vCash: 75
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

I hate Pacquiao because he's a despicable (sub-)human being.
gobblock is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 06:46 PM   #78
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 774
vCash: 75
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markq View Post
It's not even about boxing. Even a labeled Pac hater like myself can appreciate what Pac does in a ring. The hate emanates from the stupid posts by his fans. They treat this board like a Bieber forum for little girls. We have to hear every little stupid thing Manny does outside of the ring, his religion, his politics, his appearances as if there is no other celebrity in that country. And if Manny has a bad fight, they have more excuses than flies on shit.
Where were my excuses??? You are the ignorant mutha fukers, Tarring everyone with the same brush.

P.S

This is to the other SO called Fans of the sport who suggest Pacquiao takes on easy fight.. Tell me how is it that in an article on BN24 when rating US,UK,Mexican and Peurto Rican Fighters does the Writer Say " Floyd is P4P #1 because he beat the likes of ODLH, Cotto, Mosley, Hatton " Then you Homo's say Pac picks his fights lmao.
You also say Pac stands NO chance of beating Fraud, saying anyone that thinks he can DKSAB...Hmmm What were the odds of Buster Douglas beating Tyson???
I rest my case. Most of you flomo's are keyboard warriors living in your Momma's basement, jobless. And I agree there are some Pac fans who can not help but do as you do and are in denial about the last TWO JMM fights, BUT the Bradley fight was not even close....
Godsavethequeen is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2013, 08:01 PM   #79
markq
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 5,459
vCash: 500
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
Where were my excuses??? You are the ignorant mutha fukers, Tarring everyone with the same brush.

P.S

This is to the other SO called Fans of the sport who suggest Pacquiao takes on easy fight.. Tell me how is it that in an article on BN24 when rating US,UK,Mexican and Peurto Rican Fighters does the Writer Say " Floyd is P4P #1 because he beat the likes of ODLH, Cotto, Mosley, Hatton " Then you Homo's say Pac picks his fights lmao.
You also say Pac stands NO chance of beating Fraud, saying anyone that thinks he can DKSAB...Hmmm What were the odds of Buster Douglas beating Tyson???
I rest my case. Most of you flomo's are keyboard warriors living in your Momma's basement, jobless. And I agree there are some Pac fans who can not help but do as you do and are in denial about the last TWO JMM fights, BUT the Bradley fight was not even close....
See, a butt hurt Pactard proves my point!
markq is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:06 PM   #80
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 774
vCash: 75
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markq View Post
see, a butt hurt pactard proves my point!
you prove my point thanks homo
Godsavethequeen is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:47 PM   #81
GOW7
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: C-Town AZ
Posts: 2,796
vCash: 500
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
Where were my excuses??? You are the ignorant mutha fukers, Tarring everyone with the same brush.

P.S

This is to the other SO called Fans of the sport who suggest Pacquiao takes on easy fight.. Tell me how is it that in an article on BN24 when rating US,UK,Mexican and Peurto Rican Fighters does the Writer Say " Floyd is P4P #1 because he beat the likes of ODLH, Cotto, Mosley, Hatton " Then you Homo's say Pac picks his fights lmao.
You also say Pac stands NO chance of beating Fraud, saying anyone that thinks he can DKSAB...Hmmm What were the odds of Buster Douglas beating Tyson???
I rest my case. Most of you flomo's are keyboard warriors living in your Momma's basement, jobless. And I agree there are some Pac fans who can not help but do as you do and are in denial about the last TWO JMM fights, BUT the Bradley fight was not even close....
Horrid post. Most pacturds DKSAB because they just been watching for not even 5 years. It's funny when one guy beats the same opponent but when they are better and gets less credit for it while Manny beats them in a lessened state and gets FOTD for it but is never held to same standards as the other individual and is given free passes on everything bullshit he does until he gets slid and now you want to cry injustice. Its actually true justce in all its glory. Another word is karma and now Manny's PR people are trying to say he has parkinsons. Shameless POS that Manny.
GOW7 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:02 PM   #82
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 774
vCash: 75
Default Re: The Real Reason Why Pacquiao Get's Hated on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOW7 View Post
Horrid post. Most pacturds DKSAB because they just been watching for not even 5 years. It's funny when one guy beats the same opponent but when they are better and gets less credit for it while Manny beats them in a lessened state and gets FOTD for it but is never held to same standards as the other individual and is given free passes on everything bullshit he does until he gets slid and now you want to cry injustice. Its actually true justce in all its glory. Another word is karma and now Manny's PR people are trying to say he has parkinsons. Shameless POS that Manny.
Can you repeat that in English??
And you prove to be an ignorant A$$ by assuming it was Pacquiao's PR company that came up with that Parkinson BS..
And I will say again, where am I crying for injustice you ****ing idiot..I clearly state that I thought Pac lost to JMM in fight 3.
Pacquiao fought fighters in a lessend state??? But Pac moved up in divisions with no warm up against lesser opposition.. HATERS will allways HATE..Get over it you jealous little HoMo

P.S

Unlike people like you who have only started watching boxing in the last 5 years, I do not belittle the skills of lets say the #1 P4P Fraud Willnever..Why? because I am not blinkered by biased and hate towards fighters...
Godsavethequeen is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013